Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone answer the phones from AD?
Frank_Rambone1775
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Does anyone answer the phones from AD?
01-12-2013 3:59 PM

Well I ordered L2K v2 about 2 days ago to be shipped by priority mail (2-3 days). Got an email from Sasha that she included what I asked in my invoice. Called them twice today but no answers. I emailed Sasha again if my order has been shipped so I can have the track #. Still no answers.

Chris, if by any chance you see this post, I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me out on this. My ORDER# is 9955. Thanks in advance.

~Frank
01-12-2013 3:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Does anyone answer the phones from AD?
01-12-2013 6:41 PM

Maybe their phones and emails are not attended to because it is weekend?

I am actually waiting for my EMS shipping details as well, and my order was placed before yours. I guess both your order and mine should go out on Monday, CA time.
01-12-2013 6:41 PM
Frank_Rambone1775
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2013 9:23 PM

(01-12-2013 6:41 PM)F/2.8 Wrote:  Maybe their phones and emails are not attended to because it is weekend?

I am actually waiting for my EMS shipping details as well, and my order was placed before yours. I guess both your order and mine should go out on Monday, CA time.

I guess that's all we CAN do. Just wait. I'm sure it'll come through.
01-12-2013 9:23 PM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2013 6:12 PM

I would also add that my order is taking a bit longer than normal than I am accustomed to, however with that said I need to remind myself that these are not factory or assembly line vendors, they are vendors who actually reply to you by name and the odds are they maybe even had a hand in putting my order in the box and wrapping it up.

I work for an animal vaccine mfg and every one of our orders is double checked and we put our initials on EACH packing slip. That way when someone messes up(rarely happens thankfully) we know who to talk to about it and we offer 100 replacement no questions asked next day air.

That kind of service anymore is hard to come by. Yeah it can be a bit frustrating but at least when we call these places we don't (usually) get some automated bullshit, press one for english two for espanol three for this and four for that.
01-15-2013 6:12 PM
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-15-2013 6:24 PM

A quick update. I emailed them overnight. Around lunch time they replied and said they would aim to send my order out by the end of day tomorrow. Less than 2 hours later they updated me again with a shipping number. My order is on its way.

Thanks Sasha and Amara.
01-15-2013 6:24 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread