Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Do you wanna make A314 of old ? Check this out. + Other goodies
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Do you wanna make A314 of old ? Check this out. + Other goodies
08-01-2023 2:22 PM

Alright another thread from yours truly

I got myself lifetime supplies so I don't have to worry if you guys buy it all.

Super cheap compared to what current pheromone manufacturers charge

Also tried and tested and having lots of fun with it.

Perfumersworld.com

Very very cheap concentrated

Alpha AndrosteRone 100mg for 5 bucks
Beta nol 100 mg for 5 bucks
Alpha nol 100 mg for 5 bucks
Copulins 100 mg for 5 bucks
EST 100mg for 5 bucks
Oxytocin 100 mg for 5 bucks
AndrosteNone 100mg for 5 bucks

From Thailand

Tried and tested. You wonder why pheromone vendors charge an arm and leg for single molecules or blends.

Search "concentrate" and click on male , alpha male unisex, bonding , female, feminine

Or search "factor" for even cheaper 10mg vials

I got myself 1g of each

Lastly this is from pherotruth user Renny

"
mix 5 parts androstenone, one part alpha androsterone, one part androstadienone, 2 parts a-androstenol, one part b-androstenol, a few drops of copulins"
Each molecule is dissolved as 1mg in 10ml vial, the rest is whatever carrier you want to use. Droppers

Me personally less than that works great for me

He mimicked the best of A314 through these molecules +A1

I did through thc/CBD (TAC) or astaxanthin instead of A1.

Honestly I've seen exactly what I expected from it. Thank god for the lifetime supply.

Respect, admiration, love, status, sexy, you name it.

There is no guide other than dbots mixing thread that taught me a lot about mixing and ratios

That same thread as renny's he explains what he does. So simply put, this is what he does :

Drops 1mg of a single pheromone in a 10ml of carrier oil (I use fractionated coconut) and one drop is his "one part". However I find that this is too much product and I didn't want to be applying 7 different single molecules individually. No thank you

What I did is as follows

I bought 10 of every "factor" (mentioned below) which gives me around 100mg. They send you a 10ml bottle which contains 100mg of content ( or 100,000 Mcg)

This 10ml contains 330 drops so every drop is 303mcg.

1 drop in my own diluted 30ml spray bottle of 20ml fractionated coconut + 8ml of ethanol + 1ml of iso e = 1.1mcg per spray (since my sprayer bottle has 300 sprays due to the high oil content)

I then followed renny's "parts" and dropped them in the sprayer

So this is what I did

5 parts Androsterone means *5 parts male factor* 5 drops inside the sprayer (I really believe he made a mistake, having such a high content of none over Androsterone is not respectful at all I do believe he messed up the letters)

1 part AndrosteNone means *1 part alpha male factor* 1 drop inside sprayer

1 part A1 , I personally use CBD /thc, a concentration of 1000 Mcg which gives me 3.2mcg per spray (you can use astaxanthin in its place as well, I did successfully, but I find my wife around CBD or THC induced pheromones doesn't make her jealous)

2 parts alpha Androstenole * 2 parts truffles * 2 drops inside sprayer

1 part beta Androstenole *1 part bonding factor * one drop inside sprayer

Few drops of copulins * few parts of female factor * I put three drops inside sprayer

That's it.

Now you have life time of supply of molecules on the side left and made a 300 sprayer mix with alpha 314.

Any oil works. Even perfume oils and you can even drop a drop or two of oud in there for silage and a good smell.
It feels good being self reliant when it comes to making your own blends. I feel all these years of trial and error has done me wonders.

OFF TOPIC:
Go to temu and buy yourselfs a 23 (Canadian dollars) package of 15 essential oils at 5ml (which equals 5g each, many lifetimes worth of ingredients) .

Each one of them has a pheromonal activity. Make sure you dilute the quantity you need with a mixture of oil and alcohol and not just oil. Alcohol helps it travel to other people's nose, unless you sweat like a pig
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023 2:22 PM by Indi-player.)
08-01-2023 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

RE: Do you wanna make A314 of old ? Check this out. + Other goodies
08-01-2023 3:18 PM

reminds me of Love God

I whole heartedly recommend using Androstanone over Androstenone, your pheromone life will never be the same

Testing: Indi-player’s TAC. Variation of Indi-player’s A314.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023 4:14 PM by Stories.)
08-01-2023 3:18 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

08-02-2023 3:41 AM

(08-01-2023 2:22 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Alright another thread from yours truly

Perfumersworld.com

EST 100mg for 5 bucks

From Thailand

Tried and tested. You wonder why pheromone vendors charge an arm and leg for single molecules or blends.

Search "concentrate" and click on male , alpha male unisex, bonding , female, feminine

I got myself 1g of each

"
mix 5 parts androstenone, one part alpha androsterone, one part androstadienone, 2 parts a-androstenol, one part b-androstenol, a few drops of copulins"
Each molecule is dissolved as 1mg in 10ml vial, the rest is whatever carrier you want to use. Droppers

Honestly I've seen exactly what I expected from it. Thank god for the lifetime supply.

There is no guide other than dbots mixing thread that taught me a lot about mixing and ratios

That same thread as renny's he explains what he does. So simply put, this is what he does :

Drops 1mg of a single pheromone in a 10ml of carrier oil (I use fractionated coconut) and one drop is his "one part". However I find that this is too much product and I didn't want to be applying 7 different single molecules individually. No thank you

What I did is as follows

I bought 10 of every "factor" (mentioned below) which gives me around 100mg. They send you a 10ml bottle which contains 100mg of content ( or 100,000 Mcg)

1 drop in my own diluted 30ml spray bottle of 20ml fractionated coconut + 8ml of ethanol + 1ml of iso e = 1.1mcg per spray (since my sprayer bottle has 300 sprays due to the high oil content)

So this is what I did

5 parts Androsterone means *5 parts male factor* 5 drops inside the sprayer (I really believe he made a mistake, having such a high content of none over Androsterone is not respectful at all I do believe he messed up the letters)

1 part A1 , I personally use CBD /thc, a concentration of 1000 Mcg which gives me 3.2mcg per spray (you can use astaxanthin in its place as well, I did successfully, but I find my wife around CBD or THC induced pheromones doesn't make her jealous)

Few drops of copulins * few parts of female factor * I put three drops inside sprayer

That's it.

Now you have life time of supply of molecules on the side left and made a 300 sprayer mix with alpha 314.

Any oil works. Even perfume oils and you can even drop a drop or two of oud in there for silage and a good smell.
It feels good being self reliant when it comes to making your own blends. I feel all these years of trial and error has done me wonders.

OFF TOPIC:
Go to temu and buy yourselfs a 23 (Canadian dollars) package of 15 essential oils at 5ml (which equals 5g each, many lifetimes worth of ingredients) .

Each one of them has a pheromonal activity. Make sure you dilute the quantity you need with a mixture of oil and alcohol and not just oil. Alcohol helps it travel to other people's nose, unless you sweat like a pig

@IP,
thanks man for the details, but you confusing me, do you used the CONCENTRATED ones which are each drop gives you 30.3 mcg OR the diluted cheapest ones which are each one drop gives you 3mcg ?

Also, correct the names please,, Alpha Androstenol is Unisex Factor, and Beta Androstenol is Truffle Factor,
The bonding factor is OXY .

thanks mate.

Sam

Mones creativity
08-02-2023 3:41 AM
UpandComing
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-02-2023 4:21 PM

(08-02-2023 3:41 AM)Artist sam Wrote:  @IP,
thanks man for the details, but you confusing me, do you used the CONCENTRATED ones which are each drop gives you 30.3 mcg OR the diluted cheapest ones which are each one drop gives you 3mcg ?

Also, correct the names please,, Alpha Androstenol is Unisex Factor, and Beta Androstenol is Truffle Factor,
The bonding factor is OXY .

thanks mate.

Sam

Looking at the site, it appears the "factors" are pre diluted to .01% so assuming the 10ml weighs 10g, it should have 100mg of pheromone in it, or 100,000mcg. Which if he's correct about the number of drops in a bottle should equal 303.03mcg per drop. I'm unsure how they're diluting the concentrates as it looks like they're listed as 1000ppm. Either way I ordered some of each of the factor and concentrate. So this should be fun to test, especially with the "recipe" for a314.

Thanks Indi
08-02-2023 4:21 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

08-02-2023 7:57 PM

(08-02-2023 4:21 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  Looking at the site, it appears the "factors" are pre diluted to .01% so assuming the 10ml weighs 10g, it should have 100mg of pheromone in it, or 100,000mcg. Which if he's correct about the number of drops in a bottle should equal 303.03mcg per drop. I'm unsure how they're diluting the concentrates as it looks like they're listed as 1000ppm. Either way I ordered some of each of the factor and concentrate. So this should be fun to test, especially with the "recipe" for a314.

Thanks Indi

Hi mate , correct me if I’m wrong,
Let’s calculating it.
If 1% it’s mean 1gm (1000mg) of active ingredient in 100 gram or ml of oil,
It’s equally 10mg/ml=(100mg/10ml),
So, 0.01gm/100 ml equal 10mg/100ml oil=1mg/10ml vial .
I remembered I bought this staff from them few years ago and I sent them an email and asked about the concentration,
They answered me each drop is around 2 micrograms of pheromone,
Which is my math is correct and each drop of this pre-dilated oil is equal to 3mcg .

Mones creativity
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023 8:02 PM by Artist sam.)
08-02-2023 7:57 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

08-02-2023 8:52 PM

Indi is breathing life into the forums

Testing: Indi-player’s TAC. Variation of Indi-player’s A314.
08-02-2023 8:52 PM
sigma01
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2023 9:06 PM

(08-01-2023 2:22 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Alright another thread from yours truly

Perfumersworld.com

EST 100mg for 5 bucks

From Thailand

I got myself 1g of each

"

What I did is as follows

So this is what I did

That's it.

OFF TOPIC:

I did know that he knew how to produce the A314, when I saw the TAC post for the first time.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023 9:06 PM by sigma01.)
08-02-2023 9:06 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-03-2023 12:30 AM

Any chance you'd be willing to make me a small batch to test Indi?
As I've expressed before, I suck at mixing up my own things at home.

________________________________________​____________
Favorites: Wanted Man, SOB, Xist, Kane
08-03-2023 12:30 AM
Phero_SA
Chilled Olifactory Vibes

Rep Post

08-03-2023 1:46 AM

I see that from Renny’s quoted post it labels 6 components whereas the OG A314 there were 8 or 9 components mentioned.

What effects do you experience from your A314 compared to the original?
08-03-2023 1:46 AM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

08-03-2023 5:03 AM

@ artist Sam

You're right. Just go by the ratios and actual molecule name given and you'll be fine

@upandcoming

Looking forward to see what you can make out of it, you won't be dissapointed

@sigma

Honestly, a314 is complicated because there are so many variations, and not all work for everybody. Also I was missing some ingredients to test for confirmation so didn't want to talk out of my ass before I was 100% sure

@Phero-Sa

You're absolutely right. However, we are talking about old original hard hitter A314 that had copulins, A1 in them before the whole fiasco of A1 copyright claims and getting away from copulins. They used 4 different substances to compensate.

@makeshift

Alright bro, I never shared this info in public. So i live in Canada and we are so friggin restrictive into sending things, or exporting anything without proper licences.

I got an infringement for trying to send 1 capsule (yes, a capsule) of androstaterione to someone here on the forums back in the day and that is staying on my record as distribution of illegal drugs. Yes, I was baffled because it was preposterous to give me that over a pill.

Second, my wife works in the government, in the department of National defence , the amount of security checks and family backgrounds we get every few years just so she can maintain her security clearance is insane. So yea, it's risky to do what you're asking me.

The ingredients are there with all the instructions. Admittedly, I bought all of them under my brother's name who lives close by just incase they get flagged in customs but they got cleared without a hitch.

Hopefully someone can make your batch and send you it.

@Everyone

Seriously guy/gals if you can get your hands on these, test test test. If it's bad call BULLSHIT. If it's good, mix and match it with your favorite if you can or be content with unending supply of goodness. Activity is what I strive for here so that I can learn and grow from your experiences and maybe tailor it to make it better than it was.

Same goes with the other "TAC " thread. Call bullshit or call it whatever you want AFTER you test it. This is what's missing in these forums. The sample size of testers so that we can move forward.

Trust me I do all of that because I want to move forward. And what I mean by that, is achieving these 90% pheromones 10% you ratio. Those hits or reactions you got that made you an instant believer. The ones where a very small ratio of your targets does without you opening your mouth or used any other "lure" to illicit blatant reaction.

The odd times where you being followed, stalkerish, instant makeouts, instant preferential treatments from your bosses who didn't know you existed before etc etc etc.

I hope you know where I'm going with this. My secret weapon and reward for you guys is revealing what p75 is and if you've ever used it before from androtics, you'll know how amazing this product is. Both for self effects and on others. Yes @stories, it blows your androstAnone out of the water. Although I like the imprinting affect of it.

It will only be revealed if Im happy with the contribution and I'm expecting massive ones. I'll never budge

I will continue testing and progressing in the background but your contributions will speed up the process albeit for my selfish goals. I think I've been selfless enough so far to deserve it.
08-03-2023 5:03 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  They Wanna See the Cologne maxx55 17 6,372 04-03-2015 12:40 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies Six 5 5,563 02-27-2013 10:03 PM
Last Post: Mars82