Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Would you wanna have the phero community bigger?
Yes!
No!
Don't know
[Show Results]

Do we actually want to expand the Phero community?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Do we actually want to expand the Phero community?
07-22-2022 3:12 AM

(07-21-2022 2:16 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I was the only one that voted yes. I do want it to expand, but not in a way that will attract negative attention.

I do like the lucrative side to things. I would like to see some new molecules discovered.

It doesn't have to expand to see new discoveries.

99% of the pheromones being sold out there in the world are crap products with very little pheromones dosages. Most of these you can find on google or amazon or really anywhere by doing searches on the internet.

The best pheromone manufacturers are right here on PT.. They are established and most companies have produced 15+ products so they are all experienced vendors. Some have produced 30+ products in their line that have all been battle tested by our community.

I hesitate to recommend any manufacturer that is not willing to risk their reputation by letting their products be judged by the PT community which is a no holds barred uncensored forum.

So you see, we don't need to expand the community. We need to offered continued support to the vendors right here on PT that have made the industry their professional source of income and have had all their products battle tested by the tough crowds here on PT.

In the end if a product is GOLD it will get GOLD recognition. Sooner or later it will become known here on PT.

I vote to keep our community small, and to offer continued support to established vendors here on PT with lots of experience in the field.

We have some smart brains here. The collective good of the forum is in the hands of the PT vendors and the PT community.

I just wish many of the PT forum vets would come back. We lost most of them during covid-19.

D

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022 3:14 AM by dsouza.)
07-22-2022 3:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HolyDBeast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2022 2:28 PM

Agree so much with what dsouza says in both of his posts.

Short answer: No. Long Answer: “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” And definitely in this case, “Quality over Quantity.”

Blessings.

Evolution.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022 2:31 PM by HolyDBeast.)
07-22-2022 2:28 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-22-2022 3:59 PM

My only fear is that if it's not expanding vendors will eventually stop selling it or producing it. On the other hand you could argue why not make it into a secret community or movement if we don't plan to expand it.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-22-2022 3:59 PM

Share This Thread