Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dj's Dose of reality
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dj's Dose of reality
06-04-2018 1:22 PM

(06-04-2018 10:32 AM)djAndarial Wrote:  However $147 for 30ml.... What the actual fuck are you thinking.

Successful entrepreneur buys a Bentley Continental GT for $260,000 with a cashiers check. What the fuck is he thinking?

"He can get all the parts cheaper and with ease, learn incredibly advanced mechanics and electrics from scratch in a few days, set up shop while needing no licenses at all and just build the damned thing..."

Look, man. If you can craft your own products that's great. In my case I don't see the need when I can simply buy the best products from people who has infinitely more knowledge about pheromones than I do. I only care about results. I'm willing to pay top dollars to get those results.
06-04-2018 1:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

06-04-2018 1:40 PM

(06-04-2018 1:22 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Successful entrepreneur buys a Bentley Continental GT for $260,000 with a cashiers check. What the fuck is he thinking?

"He can get all the parts cheaper and with ease, learn incredibly advanced mechanics and electrics from scratch in a few days, set up shop while needing no licenses at all and just build the damned thing..."

Look, man. If you can craft your own products that's great. In my case I don't see the need when I can simply buy the best products from people who has infinitely more knowledge about pheromones than I do. I only care about results. I'm willing to pay top dollars to get those results.

Exactly.The money I would be losing (because I wasn't working) if I was experimenting trying to make my own mixes would be infinitely more than what I can save from making my own.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-04-2018 1:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-04-2018 4:16 PM

(06-04-2018 1:40 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Exactly.The money I would be losing (because I wasn't working) if I was experimenting trying to make my own mixes would be infinitely more than what I can save from making my own.

Right on. There's always an opportunity cost, something I've been mindful of for a long time. People are often shocked by my generous attitude towards outsourcing. I've been called lazy many times, but that's not really true. There are things I enjoy doing, and things I loath doing. Pretty simple.
06-04-2018 4:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reality or Myth? El_Greco 11 4,825 06-05-2012 7:54 AM
Last Post: kenpachi