Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Depression and Pheromone Usage
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Depression and Pheromone Usage
11-07-2018 2:54 PM

I notice very strong, polarizing hits in people who I know suffer from depression.

I have had a couple of stalkers too and both suffered from depression.

Since I’ve never suffered from depression, I’m curious if any of you have noted experiences in either yourself or others with regard to pheromone response.

I also have a friend who tested high for Neanderthal dna in her testing...like 4 or 5%....where I am way less than 1%. She has some very strong responses and she suffers from depression (which she says is a Neanderthal trait). So are freckles and she has those too.
11-07-2018 2:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Depression and Pheromone Usage
11-07-2018 3:33 PM

Depression May Be Caused By Estrogen In Females And Cortisol In Males

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...les.11272/

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-07-2018 3:33 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-07-2018 5:41 PM

I cannot vouch for any parallel between Neanderthal chromosomes and being effected by pheromones; but the 'prone to depression' factoring makes perfect sense.

From the psychological standpoint, those that are prone to being depressed, or even bi-polar, can be mentally triggered by much less stimulus than the 'average' person. Therefore, the typical standard dosage level for an average person would be amplified to one prone to depression, or other moodisms (which is a word I just made up on the spot).

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-07-2018 5:41 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2018 8:04 PM

I do suffer with depression, and I always found a come down effect with I shine. It wouldn’t happen every time, but a fair amount of the times I wore I shine, about 4-6 hours later, I wouldn’t just feel tired, but my mood would be noticeably lower. I posted on pherotalk about this, however no one else had noticed this effect.

In saying that though, I haven’t noticed a depressive come down from any other pheromone. Though I have been wondering about MX297, where other people would talk about getting free stuff all the time, I would notice I would throw my money around more and probably spend about twice the amount I normally would on a night out. I have no idea if this shows a difference in self effects due to a higher hit on me due to possible depression, or that’s just part of my personality. All I know is if I plan on wearing it, I try to restrict my ability to spend money, almost having to babysit my future self.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-07-2018 8:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

11-08-2018 7:56 AM

I did get a big hit from Alfa Maschio longer time ago. I really think it was the culprit in my case. I was having a very good mood in the beginning of the night, but somehow I got really depressed after several hours.
And I recall some people might have had some similar reactions to older AM. (Mine's not the revamped stuff, I still have bottles of it left, Scandinavians PM if interested. ;-) )
Overall I found AM to be quite good, but I did have to tone down my usage of it and especially be specific about the points where I applied it to.

I can't recall having bad effects Instant Shine, maybe bit of lethargy, but no depression or bad mood. It was a nice, easy to product to use.
Cohesion was one thing I used a lot and that I also had to place further away from my nose or chest, so as not to get selfies and the possible depression.
I think it is the Androstadienone, at least Alfa Maschio has it and quite possibly Cohesion does as well.

I'm glad that there's a big variety of pheromones out there, ones that cause positive hits and no depression on me!
11-08-2018 7:56 AM

Share This Thread