Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Deer Antler Velvet
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Deer Antler Velvet
12-09-2011 3:41 PM

I have been using DAV for almost 18 months now. I get mines from nutronicslabs 100k plus. It has worked great for me health wise. I can run on 3 to 5 hours of sleep a day without a problem and my hardons are like forged steel Big Grin

I'm glad you created this thread. Discussed the topic with a few forum members in the shoutbox a few months back. I'm intrigued by the DAV from New Zealand being so cheat but not lacking in potency.

Kind Regards

as3,

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-09-2011 3:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-09-2011 3:44 PM

(12-09-2011 3:23 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Yep. I took a full bottle of the nutronicslabs IGF-1 100,000 as33 recommended. Did take a while to work, but after some time some slight back pain mine was gone and i felt more fit physically and mentally. Though after all i felt it was a little bit expensive with custom fees, extra fedex custom administration fee, and 40$ shipping and an already expensive product. Sure in the US you won't have those fees.

So i ordered some New Zealand deer antler velvet extract. Which was around 20$/bottle. Guess it's the same like nutronicslabs, but with less IGF-1. Effects came more quickly and i got to say that this quite much pushed me sexually. Almost to the point where it was a little much P Though i had one bottle pure velvet and the bottle i took was half the velvet and half some herbal extract. Right now i'm taking a break from those, as really it's almost overpowering.

Also i believe the pills may not work. Normal route of administration is sublingual.

Hi IDK,

Would you be so kind to forward me the link to your source? Also do they deliver to the states?

Thanks in advance

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-09-2011 3:44 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-09-2011 6:03 PM

(12-09-2011 3:44 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi IDK,

Would you be so kind to forward me the link to your source? Also do they deliver to the states?

Thanks in advance
here is the link to the amazon site where its 27 bucks a bottle or you can get 3 bottles for 76 plus dollars
https://www.amazon.com/Zealand-Antler-Ve...rid_pt_0_1

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
12-09-2011 6:03 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-09-2011 7:03 PM

My bottles look exactly like the ones L.Lawliet posted. I got mine from ebay. It's cheaper on amazon, so take L.Lawliet's link.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-09-2011 7:03 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-09-2011 7:08 PM

(12-09-2011 7:03 PM)idontknow Wrote:  My bottles look exactly like the ones L.Lawliet posted. I got mine from ebay. It's cheaper on amazon, so take L.Lawliet's link.

What about the customs ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-09-2011 7:08 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

idontknow

Rep Post

12-09-2011 7:11 PM

Got it from USA and it went through twice, no problem. Though i believe there could be some problems. I wanted to order IGF-1 spray from bodybuilding.com and they wouldn't ship to Germany. So i'd be careful. Customs told me to ask the government, or a pharmacy if substances are legal to import.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-09-2011 7:11 PM
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Rep Post

12-11-2011 5:58 AM

Would love to get my hands on some of this stuff.

Has anyone on here from Australia tried to order this stuff in, and did it get past quarantine checks?
12-11-2011 5:58 AM
baant
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-28-2011 12:39 PM

Just got it in my hands, I live in Sweden. Ordered the 3-pack via Amazon from Tonic Tinctures / Tonic Apotechary. Had to pay a customs fee of about 10 usd, plus stupid special fee for having to pay the fee (!) really, soo moronic. Anyway, it passed customs and if I get any results will order again.

Bottles came with good detailed instructions on dosage and usage, handsigned no less. They state that start dose is one bulb 'dropper' which is 30 drops which is one milliliter. Then up dosage one 'dropper' every 3-5 days until you reach a dosage that works, which probably should be 1 'dropper' per 50 lbs (22.7 kg) of bodyweight, plus one extra 'droppper'. Dosade can be divided into 2-5 doses per day. Shake first. Keep it under tounge for 15-45 sec, then swallow.

Starting dosing tomorrow before hitting the gym.

'Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.' - Edward Abbey
12-28-2011 12:39 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

01-27-2012 6:13 PM

(12-09-2011 7:11 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Got it from USA and it went through twice, no problem. Though i believe there could be some problems. I wanted to order IGF-1 spray from bodybuilding.com and they wouldn't ship to Germany. So i'd be careful. Customs told me to ask the government, or a pharmacy if substances are legal to import.

know it pretty late but the IGF-1 spray from bb.com wasn't that effective for me and on top of that the bottles are poorly made the second the bottle is on its side for too long the contents will start to leak also @baant what do you think of the deer antler you've had it for a while now would like to hear what you think of the product

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 6:14 PM by L.Lawliet.)
01-27-2012 6:13 PM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2012 2:45 AM

Pill user here.
Been a user for a Month now.
I can say I feel more core muscle strenght.
Energy? Been drinking "Sole" Himalayan salt for months for that.

Just ordered 1/2 pound powder.
Pill user here.
Been a user for a Month now.
I can say I feel more core muscle strenght.
Energy? Been drinking "Sole" Himalayan salt for months for that.

Just ordered 1/2 pound powder.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 2:45 AM by Tfrankz.)
01-28-2012 2:45 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Deer antler velvet Report & DIY and save BIG BUCKS!!! shadowknight 32 26,141 02-24-2012 2:22 PM
Last Post: Cman888