Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
11-08-2021 10:54 AM

So I was thinking just now, we do have like a men's area with even a journal section and everything there. But we're mainly discussing the mones' effects. And I often see people say in an interaction 80% of it is your game. So why don't we make a dedicated section for it? We could discuss different approaches and how they work with different mones as well. Breakdowns, etc. Maybe we could even make it like a men-only area Mrgreen But I don't really mind the women reading it too Big Grin What do you guys think?

Favorite product: Casanova
All my products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova
Testers: NA, TL, BW, PA
Link to my Journal
11-08-2021 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
11-08-2021 1:08 PM

I don't want this forum to turn into a pickup forum especially considering that meeting women is just a fraction of what pheromones are used for. Some people use pheromones to help themselves in business. Some people use pheromones to enhance their relationship with their partner. Some people use pheromones as a social lubricant.

I think putting a pickup section in this forum would be like adding a pickup section to a men's clothing website. Sure, clothing can enhance the attractiveness of a man but not all men buy clothing with the aim of pickup up women.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021 1:09 PM by metaltree.)
11-08-2021 1:08 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-08-2021 3:33 PM

(11-08-2021 1:08 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't want this forum to turn into a pickup forum especially considering that meeting women is just a fraction of what pheromones are used for. Some people use pheromones to help themselves in business. Some people use pheromones to enhance their relationship with their partner. Some people use pheromones as a social lubricant.

I think putting a pickup section in this forum would be like adding a pickup section to a men's clothing website. Sure, clothing can enhance the attractiveness of a man but not all men buy clothing with the aim of pickup up women.

I see your point, I don't want this forum to be like a PUA crib either. I just thought this could help some of the people for example with the issue of congruence with the mones.

Favorite product: Casanova
All my products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova
Testers: NA, TL, BW, PA
Link to my Journal
11-08-2021 3:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

11-09-2021 7:13 AM

In my best Steve Wilkos impersonation: And the answer would be.........No!

For all of the reasons that Metaltree mentioned and more. Now you are welcome to start a thread about game in the Men's Forum.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-09-2021 7:13 AM

Share This Thread