Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
Lacksalot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
09-18-2020 2:27 PM

Or you could go the im takin everyone down with me route, and wear so much dione that you and every dude around you is limp and depressed.
09-18-2020 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2020 4:23 AM

(09-18-2020 9:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The phero-purloin...the stealing of one's pheromone cloud...happens because, when we wear pheromones solo, we have that boost in how we are initially perceived but other men in our sillage range (cloud) also get those benefits because they are inside the aura's circumference. Overall, this is merely leveling the playing field as all within range get that boost. However, if the other guys around you are more aligned to ladies' desires, guys in your cloud can actually be helped by it more than it helps you.

If you and I are out together, and you're generally 85% of what women want and I'm just an 80%, there isn't much difference between us insomuch as how ladies perceive us. But if I don pheromones and they boost my potential 10% of my normal capacity, I become 88% of all that and a bag chips to ladies, which puts me above your 85% baseline. Now if you and I are hanging together and you're in my cloud, you also get that 10% of capacity boost, which puts you at 93.5%. Because you are more the Pied Piper of Pickup than I, naturally, you reap more benefit from my own pheromones than I do...you blackard!

There are three main ways one can avoid this: hunt solo, do a Mick J. and say to everyone, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud," or just always be your best sincere self and make sure that you are the one that shines the brightest and aligns the most, naturally, to ladies' wants and needs.

Hahah! I've been in a situation in this nightclub where was 3 girls and i had 2 more friends. These girls were checking us all the time. I caught their looks and told my colleagues and they also caught it. We were well dressed and in great shape. We stared back but we didn't approach them. After some time, due to the music and so on, we got close to them and i tried to get as close as possible due to the Pheromones. Then there was this random guy close to us. This guy was dressing randomnly, simple tshirt, jeans, random canvas and skinny body, but he had balls to approach these girls. Suddently their friends appear and they start to talk.
After some time, they left but one of the girls before leaving looked back to check us (not sure who was).

Some time later, i found a post in this forum talking about phero cloud, and the first thing came in my mind was this situation. Not sure if they got affected by the mones and if this random guy got advantage due to the cloud.

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
09-19-2020 4:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2020 6:55 PM

(09-17-2020 11:14 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Can't let dudes steal your cloud!!

Sounds like a great combo, I love the effects of Androstadienone on women.. Couple questions.. how much Androstadienone do you use in mcg? and when you write New Pheromone Additive/The edge, are you saying you use both? or that you use one or the other combined with the Androstadienone ?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also how many drops of New Pheromone Additive?

Sorry, i didn't see your question.

It was some years ago. From what i remember, 1 drop of New Pheromone Additive and 3 or 4 drops of Androstadienone would make the deal. Wear a good perfume, because Androstadienone smell like cat piss.

I felt negatively affected to Androstadienone only when i wore every day. I would feel depression symptoms.

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020 7:05 PM by Interstellar.)
09-20-2020 6:55 PM

Share This Thread