Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
04-14-2018 10:37 AM

(04-14-2018 10:15 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  It may not work for some but there is plenty of stuff that works for others and not for me. So you never know until you try it..

THIS...exactly! That's why i don't understand some people on here who think when they test a product and it does nothing that it's garbage. They seem to think they are the standard when it comes to testing. I hope vendors who are coming out with new products don't rely on one person's opinion because like you said, just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. you would think they would realize this after 20+ years! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-14-2018 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-14-2018 10:49 AM

(04-14-2018 10:37 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  THIS...exactly! That's why i don't understand some people on here who think when they test a product and it does nothing that it's garbage. They seem to think they are the standard when it comes to testing. I hope vendors who are coming out with new products don't rely on one person's opinion because like you said, just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. you would think they would realize this after 20+ years! lol

Actually I'd like to second this too.

And I also like to add that if a vendor wamts a blind test, it should be carried on with 3 bottles. If a tester can detect which one does what and the vendor can say yep, that's the bottle with the mones, the other 2 are just the same scent package but no mones, then he or she is a true tester. I know for a fact that one of these testers said that the scent bottle (with no mones) was the one that worked for him. But the other one (WITH mones) did nothing to him. Don't ask me who it is. You's guys won't believe it. Smile
04-14-2018 10:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 4:42 PM

That's the thing, we don't do blind tests. Someone suggested that I do a blind test of my mix. I can barely afford to stock myself in the mix, let alone carry out an extensive beta test. I think we forget that this is very much what one would call a "cottage industry". That is to say a handful of enthusiasts who run a marginally profitable business. The cost of some raw materials is negligible. Other molecules are exorbitant. Then there is the cost to have them lab analyzed to ensure authenticity and purity. It's a wonder any of them get off the ground. That aside, maybe they just don't consider blind testing. I would certainly authenticate the efficacy of a blend. But you also have to consider the sheer number of people that would need to be involved in an extensive study. Who among us can afford 100s of testers each with one real blend and a couple of placebo controls?

Speaking of my mix I had a recent tester who did a run with a much diluted blend and had dramatic results. Some guy I had never heard of, a lurker. So I'm questioning everything. Were his reactions legit? Was it placebo? How did he have such dramatic results with such low dosage?

My point is how much do these people question their own product? I know from my own results I questioned everything. Maybe even to the point of discounting actual results. Do they just run it themselves and say OK it works this way and that so it must be a winner? Do they rely on the feedback of a handful of testers before they release it? As you mentioned Doc a reputable member flubbed. The point is that we can only rely on our own personal results. People have raved about many things that didn't work for me and I've tried many things that some people got no results from. I've learned in my 15 yrs that I can only rely on myself. Even with widely "successful" products my results were still unique. My experience is exactly that, MY experience. You may see success too but how we describe it can be radically different. And what defines success anyway? For some it's only if women line up to blow you in the club using 1000 drops of X. You know who I mean. To others it's just getting girls to notice you because you're usually invisible. Levels of satisfaction with a product are unique too. A 10 smiled at me. To some, we're like so what that happens any given Saturday. To a guy that it's never happened to it means the world. For the first guy, he's not entirely satisfied. For the second guy, he's wildly satisfied. He may not know what to do with it but to him that doesn't matter. A 10 smiled at him and to him that's all that matters.

Ok I've rambled enough. Lol I'll shut up now.
04-14-2018 4:42 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2018 5:05 PM

I believe that there is a strong division line which distinguishes "testers" and " guessers". There are those of us who were well experienced, competent and successful getting laid and driving relationships long before we dipped into this hobby, and there are those who used mones in order to learn how to get laid / keep their relationships going.
If you don't have experience of a mone- free baseline for women's behaviour around you , then you have very little chance of identifying if a product is having an effect or not.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-14-2018 5:05 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 5:35 PM

(04-14-2018 5:05 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I believe that there is a strong division line which distinguishes "testers" and " guessers". There are those of us who were well experienced, competent and successful getting laid and driving relationships long before we dipped into this hobby, and there are those who used mones in order to learn how to get laid / keep their relationships going.
If you don't have experience of a mone- free baseline for women's behaviour around you , then you have very little chance of identifying if a product is having an effect or not.

True. I've mostly never had trouble with women. IOIs were nothing new before I delved into Pheromones. I will say that WITH Pheromones there is a subtle difference. I will also say that I've had great success with much younger women since Pheromones. After my divorce I rediscovered Pheromones and was a bit of a man whore. Scoring with women half my age. I honestly think that without Pheromones they probably would have never noticed me. I'm 53. My last girlfriend was 24. My current FB is 29. I've even had a high school girl crush on me. I'm certain that none of this would have happened with Pheromones.

Over the past 15 yrs I've learned a great deal about various molecules. Whether they be in existing blends or my own single molecule mixes. I rarely use existing blends anymore. I prefer to custom tailor effects by rolling my own. Molecule A does this, molecule X does that. I mix and match to yield the results I want.
(04-14-2018 5:05 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I believe that there is a strong division line which distinguishes "testers" and " guessers". There are those of us who were well experienced, competent and successful getting laid and driving relationships long before we dipped into this hobby, and there are those who used mones in order to learn how to get laid / keep their relationships going.

True. I've mostly never had trouble with women. IOIs were nothing new before I delved into Pheromones. I will say that WITH Pheromones there is a subtle difference. I will also say that I've had great success with much younger women since Pheromones. After my divorce I rediscovered Pheromones and was a bit of a man whore. Scoring with women half my age. I honestly think that without Pheromones they probably would have never noticed me. I'm 53. My last girlfriend was 24. My current FB is 29. I've even had a high school girl crush on me. I'm certain that none of this would have happened with Pheromones.

Over the past 15 yrs I've learned a great deal about various molecules. Whether they be in existing blends or my own single molecule mixes. I rarely use existing blends anymore. I prefer to custom tailor effects by rolling my own. Molecule A does this, molecule X does that. I mix and match to yield the results I want.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 5:35 PM by Scottie2Hottie.)
04-14-2018 5:35 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-15-2018 7:53 AM

(04-07-2018 6:45 AM)stefdude Wrote:  2 euro drops NA, 30-40mcg Androstadienone , 1-1.5 bulb drops (or 2 dabs) NNPA from LaCroy.Love, lust, hornyness, cannot hide it.

So I tried this at a group event I went to yesterday. Dont own dienone or nnpa so subbed 'em for similar products.

Mix:
2 drops NA, 1 drop cohesion, 2 sprays evolve.
(Then, because I have no discipline I added 1 spray barely legal, for the VIP/shine)
Great mix, people gravitate a towards me, women were comfortable yet super interested (less barriers to initiating convo). One girl who doesn't like me tries to avoid me, kept making eye contact until I called her over several hours later. Sat unreasonably close to me, laughed at all my jokes, etc. Another girl (H) who I didn't know prior to the event, was lying on my shoulder whilst a load of us were chilling in the park, cleaned my sunglasses for me and was being v touchy feely. There's another chick (B) that I'm genuinely interested in (she's not into me... yet... but I like a challenge) who I went over to to spend time with. Later on that night, H comes over as I'm talking to B saying "I'm about to leave, you coming?", wow pretty aggressive. I apologised and said no (I want to hang w B). B leaves a bit later to my disappointment, so I text H saying "you home yet? Fancy hanging out?" around 11pm, she says yes, I go over, smash. Better still B has been texting me a lot today, so thats looking more promising.

Fantastic mix Stef, this is gna be a regular combo for me.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2018 7:54 AM by Macro.)
04-15-2018 7:53 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2018 10:43 AM

(04-15-2018 7:53 AM)Macro Wrote:  "Fancy hanging out?" around 11pm, she says yes, I go over, smash. Better still B has been texting me a lot today, so thats looking more promising.

Fantastic mix Stef, this is gna be a regular combo for me.

Thanks for the combo idea. What do you mean when you smash? Inebriation or sex?
04-15-2018 10:43 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-15-2018 11:31 AM

Yep, sorry, sex
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2018 11:39 AM by Macro.)
04-15-2018 11:31 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-15-2018 4:50 PM

(04-15-2018 11:31 AM)Macro Wrote:  Yep, sorry, sex

How old is H, Mac; and had you two done the nasty before?

THanks! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2018 4:50 PM by MMM.)
04-15-2018 4:50 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-16-2018 1:18 AM

H I think she said 27.
I'd met her that day and we hadn't kissed prior to me going over. It should be said she had just come out of a 7 yr relationship and was looking to fuck.
04-16-2018 1:18 AM

Share This Thread