Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
03-06-2018 3:51 PM

(01-29-2018 4:04 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Interesting. In my opinion Androsterone heavy products are the best to use with a woman on her period, not Androstadienone as many says though that works pretty good too. I don't od easily with Androstenone, it takes a lot for that to happen. It's also very rare that women try to pick fights with me, mones or not. That could be a part of the culture, women are pretty passive and delicate where I live.
(01-29-2018 3:58 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  i thought any androstenone without good buffer is bad for a woman on her period.

AV was okay from my experience. It's well buffered, but the Androstenone is still strong in that one.

There's NO Androstenone in AV.

Who told you it has it? Do you smell it????? AV is odorless.

Smell NNPA, or Domination, or Overdose.... it stinks to high hell of Androstenone.

If AV has Androstenone, why don't we smell it???????????????
03-06-2018 3:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-06-2018 5:23 PM

I think the prevalent mone in AV is Androsterone, in some form or another

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-06-2018 5:23 PM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-15-2018 5:08 AM

For myself the way I’ve always viewed OD, is when women start to ghost you/ignore you. A heavily NONE based product like Turn Up The Heat usually always puts me in an agitated mood even at 2 sprays but hey as long as it’s having the desired affect on my partner, I can deal with it.
03-15-2018 5:08 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2018 6:40 AM

(03-06-2018 3:51 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  AV was okay from my experience. It's well buffered, but the Androstenone is still strong in that one.

There's NO Androstenone in AV.

Who told you it has it? Do you smell it????? AV is odorless.

Smell NNPA, or Domination, or Overdose.... it stinks to high hell of Androstenone.

If AV has Androstenone, why don't we smell it???????????????
[/quote]

Normally I'd say you can't be serious, but it seems you actually believe you're right. Don't take my word for it. You have other options too.

Option A: apply 20 drops and see if the none makes your head spin
Option B: read the product description
Option C: shoot Garry an email if you're still not convinced

I've got a sharp feel for how heavy Androstenone feels for me and people I encounter. I agree with RW that there's some Androsterone in there, but it's not the main driver. A Androsterone driven product is something like TUSC which doesn't intimidate overtly or get sexual responses like heavy Androstenone, i. e AV, AM, N.P.A etc. The none aggressive mixes, heavy hitters, though AV and AM are well buffered.

Bottom line; AV is loaded with Androstenone. The only reason I'm replying to this is so people aren't misguided about AV. I also hope you won't take any of this the wrong way, it had to be said.
03-31-2018 6:40 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-31-2018 7:19 AM

I was going to start a new thread on Cops/Alpha Blends, but will just post here.

Alpha Setup

2 drops TA, 2 drops Swoon, 3 swipes of X copulins, 75MCG of Oxy with ADG as a cover

I actually have been using True Alpha as my daily alpha base because it is very social for an alpha blend which I really enjoy. I do believe it could use more Androsterone in it as it lacks the hard hitting status, so the swoon helps cover this and embraces the status really well. I mixed my Oxy with ADG which I got in a ethanol base and made 25MCG a spray and I use 3 sprays as a cover. I have had much better luck with the ADG as a diffuser over ISO. The OXY weight is close to 1000 G/mol and the Astaxanthin is about 600 G/mol so the ADG helps these out which is NEEDED to really make them work. The X copulins caught me off guard as I was using a small amount of Androstenone, but switched it out with the Cops and have had much better luck with this setup.

After playing around with my daily work alpha blend for the last 3 months this is the best setup so far for me. It is much more social than using Captain oil or A314 REV32 as my base. I go to work and I am all smiles and a social butterfly and the self effects to me are just as important is how it effects my targets. I am very happy and just can not stop smiling. I walk in and make sure I say high to everyone and right away they light right up and open me right up. All of a sudden everyone is laughing and having a good day to start. Then when it is time to get serious and start work almost everyone comes over to my desk and asks what the plan is. The longer they linger around the heavier there breathing becomes men and women.

Now I am not a natural leader by no means and have to work on it, but with the addition of the cops men and women both hang on to all my words and don`t question anything at all even if I lack the right information on things! When things don`t go perfectly everyone does not seem to mind at all and real quick to fix the problem instead of questioning me at all. I was kind of shocked adding copulins especially for a work environment. I deal with a lot of customers all day and have not had even 1 bad reaction with the addition of the cops which I was surprised.

I get a lot of IOI from women at work, but nothing inappropriate at all. More of like big smiles and light hair flipping. Not so much in a sexual way, but kind of like they view me as a man that has it together and they respect that and this they find attractive that I am a man that is bold and powerful, but with the heavy nols in the TA still very approachable. What I have enjoyed most is the wide range of ethnic groups and age this has worked on.

For years I have used A314 with good luck, but I am finding how important it is to have socials in a mix and TA is a very basic alpha blend and think it is much easier to combine things with it for the desired effects. I get a ton of respect from everyone with this setup and everyone is friendly and in a good mood.

This is my best deadly combo for work and here is why

1. Status that hits everyone men and women and is balanced for me
2. Attraction that does not get me in trouble and totally appropriate for a work environment
3. The happy factor even when things go wrong I do not stress or become irritated
4. The fell good factor which the Cops take to a whole other level. I feel amazing and very powerful, but not arrogant or like I am to good
03-31-2018 7:19 AM
dapppadan
Taking Over The World

Rep Post

04-01-2018 2:06 PM

(01-23-2018 1:22 AM)metaltree Wrote:  My most deadly combo was my bottle of A314 from 2009 with my first bottle of Instant Jerk from 2009.

This was the most powerful combo I have every worn with the craziest hits. But I couldn't get laid from it. Women would literally throw themselves at me and have their hands all over me. Then after a little while they would just bolt and run away never to be seen again. This happened multiple times.

This combo made me a believer in mones. If I still had this combo available, would I wear it these days? Probably not because I couldn't get laid from it.

The mones intrigued them. What im guessing is you didn't follow through with the core aspect of being alpha, masucline, dominant etc.... You gotta be T H A T without the mones!

ThotMasterFlexx
04-01-2018 2:06 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2018 7:23 AM

3 first dates, 3 shags.
3 drops BW (1 under nose, one under each ear), + 2 sprays M3X (neck) + 1 drop DP (under nose).

First thing is the BW + cops = mad self effects. Absolutely love it, gives me energy, confidence, smoothness.
There is minimal intimidation so conversation flows. Girls are immediately interested. Easier to lead, more compliant - completely expected as M3X and BW do this solo. It's a sexual mix, you can see they want to go back with you but their dating "rules" say no sex on the first date, can see the hesitation in their face, especially since the cops are telling them you are high value.

M3X solo is already brilliant on a first date. The self effects alone of BW and DP make them worth adding. I was concerned the mix might be too heavy, but it wasn't at all. Smooth friendly interactions, lots of respect.

Anyway, big fan, please try it. Lmk what toy think.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 7:25 AM by Macro.)
04-03-2018 7:23 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-03-2018 7:28 AM

(04-03-2018 7:23 AM)Macro Wrote:  3 first dates, 3 shags.
3 drops BW (1 under nose, one under each ear), + 2 sprays M3X (neck) + 1 drop DP (under nose).

First thing is the BW + cops = mad self effects. Absolutely love it, gives me energy, confidence, smoothness.
There is minimal intimidation so conversation flows. Girls are immediately interested. Easier to lead, more compliant - completely expected as M3X and BW do this solo. It's a sexual mix, you can see they want to go back with you but their dating "rules" say no sex on the first date, can see the hesitation in their face, especially since the cops are telling them you are high value.

M3X solo is already brilliant on a first date. The self effects alone of BW and DP make them worth adding. I was concerned the mix might be too heavy, but it wasn't at all. Smooth friendly interactions, lots of respect.

Anyway, big fan, please try it. Lmk what toy think.

What's are the ages/age range of your Shaggettes, YOU NAUGHTY BOY!?

Thanks! Cool

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-03-2018 7:28 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2018 7:40 AM

All around 30, all white English.
04-03-2018 7:40 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-03-2018 5:09 PM

Good info Macro. Thanks for this. Then all the reps point for the day, so I can't rep ya, but I will asap.

Question. Have ya taken note of the time elapse of M3X? cos for me M3X solo has a time curve of about 2 hours to go from social sexual to sexual full swing. And BW + DP helps to amp up it's full swing sexual side. If ya remember at what time ya applied it and at what time it was time to hit the sack for fun, would ya say it was about a couple'a hours? Thanks in advance Macro.
04-03-2018 5:09 PM

Share This Thread