Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
07-11-2020 5:02 AM

(06-01-2020 4:41 PM)Q873 Wrote:  I’ve heard alott about TUSC , I was going to add it to Nude alpha gel/A-1/Glace , what’s your experience been with TUSC ?

For me tusc created alot of admiration from both sexes, like im a celebrity and they feel proud of being allowed in my prescence.
07-11-2020 5:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-11-2020 8:47 AM

(07-11-2020 5:02 AM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  For me tusc created alot of admiration from both sexes, like im a celebrity and they feel proud of being allowed in my prescence.

Did you use it with NAG/Androstadienone /Glace ?
07-11-2020 8:47 AM
Ryan91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-19-2020 6:09 PM

Bad Wolf (6 drops) + Aqua Vitae (4 drops) + SOB (1 spray)

This seems like a hugely excessive combo but my 25yo gf has a very strong personality and androstenone seems to have little effect unless in high doses. BW gave me the self-effects of enhanced dominance and confidence while AV seemed to give off an aura of awe. Once my gf was getting physical, I added one spray of SOB which seemed to kick things off and had the most intense sex we've ever had. BW was the gun, AV was the ammo and SOB was the trigger being pulled.

Xist (1 spray) + Nude Alpha (4 drops)

I thought these two might be counterproductive but found that this really helped build emotional intimacy and attachment, especially after a huge argument with my gf. Seems to be a great conflict resolution and reset. My gf was very attentive and seemed to make her crave more time with me, even to the point of sitting in the bathroom while I showed. I haven't yet tried this with strangers of acquaintances though so can't speak for how it would work on first encounters.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 6:15 PM by Ryan91.)
08-19-2020 6:09 PM
alhedoh
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2020 11:46 AM

Someone from Peru who sells pheromones in Peru?
09-15-2020 11:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2020 4:03 PM

Androstadienone + New Pheromone Additive/The Edge. In your face effect. Girls will deffinitely eat you alive.

The only problem is if you're close to other guys and they steal your phero cloud.

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
09-16-2020 4:03 PM
Averticus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2020 1:16 PM

(09-16-2020 4:03 PM)Interstellar Wrote:  Androstadienone + New Pheromone Additive/The Edge. In your face effect. Girls will deffinitely eat you alive.

The only problem is if you're close to other guys and they steal your phero cloud.

Where did you get those from?

Had been getting stuff from androtics, but they keep vanishing at times and they're a bit overpriced. Looking for someone and something new to try.

Thanks!
09-17-2020 1:16 PM
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2020 3:53 PM

(09-17-2020 1:16 PM)Averticus Wrote:  Where did you get those from?

Had been getting stuff from androtics, but they keep vanishing at times and they're a bit overpriced. Looking for someone and something new to try.

Thanks!

I remember i got them at Love-Scent, but the edge was a guy from the forum who sold me.

The edge would make me horny as fuck. Girls would feel a bit less intimidated, comparing with New Pheromone Additive.

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
09-17-2020 3:53 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2020 4:04 PM

+Androstadienone

+COP

+96

Copulins, To any pheromone blend that you are running will turn it into a monster! But if you can add slight more cop and women will be in awe of you if you go over board the men will be in awe of you. And the women will think you are a player. Best stuff is Alchemy Labs chap stick as u add 0.01 copulins and only the women can smell it. If you use pure copulins guys be around you like you are the next coming of joe rogan.

Androstadienone women will think you are super alpha male if you go over board 2 women will be turn on 20 other women will complain to the staff that you stink

96, Gone over board with this stuff nothing really happen I sure I might be missing something.Might need to try and go for broke

Add these to any of your pheromones like wolf or xist and it will make it a deadly
09-17-2020 4:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-17-2020 11:14 PM

(09-16-2020 4:03 PM)Interstellar Wrote:  Androstadienone + New Pheromone Additive/The Edge. In your face effect. Girls will deffinitely eat you alive.

Can't let dudes steal your cloud!!

Sounds like a great combo, I love the effects of Androstadienone on women.. Couple questions.. how much Androstadienone do you use in mcg? and when you write New Pheromone Additive/The edge, are you saying you use both? or that you use one or the other combined with the Androstadienone ?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also how many drops of New Pheromone Additive?
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020 11:16 PM by arrhenius.)
09-17-2020 11:14 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2020 9:25 AM

(09-16-2020 4:03 PM)Interstellar Wrote:  The only problem is if you're close to other guys and they steal your phero cloud.

The phero-purloin...the stealing of one's pheromone cloud...happens because, when we wear pheromones solo, we have that boost in how we are initially perceived but other men in our sillage range (cloud) also get those benefits because they are inside the aura's circumference. Overall, this is merely leveling the playing field as all within range get that boost. However, if the other guys around you are more aligned to ladies' desires, guys in your cloud can actually be helped by it more than it helps you.

If you and I are out together, and you're generally 85% of what women want and I'm just an 80%, there isn't much difference between us insomuch as how ladies perceive us. But if I don pheromones and they boost my potential 10% of my normal capacity, I become 88% of all that and a bag chips to ladies, which puts me above your 85% baseline. Now if you and I are hanging together and you're in my cloud, you also get that 10% of capacity boost, which puts you at 93.5%. Because you are more the Pied Piper of Pickup than I, naturally, you reap more benefit from my own pheromones than I do...you blackard!

There are three main ways one can avoid this: hunt solo, do a Mick J. and say to everyone, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud," or just always be your best sincere self and make sure that you are the one that shines the brightest and aligns the most, naturally, to ladies' wants and needs.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020 9:27 AM by Gladen.)
09-18-2020 9:25 AM

Share This Thread