Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
05-31-2020 11:37 AM

Definitely want to run that combo again too, I still have some left of all four. So it’s 2-4 sprays, usually at equal ratios. Androstadienone was 10mcg a spray. Application points was my neck. They each had their own side, never sprayed over each other.

There’s also this version in my notes:
Quote:dienone (bneck)
xist (lneck)
tko (rneck)
taboo (fneck)
cops (adam apple)
New Pheromone Additive (carry, apply as the night goes on)

Another combo from my notes:

Quote: Anywho, at work, Dirty Primitive (for the validating he just had sex smell)(2-3 drops) combined with New Pheromone Additive (2-3 drops) and Aqua Vitae (for the over the top he's so attractive effect)(bathe in it)[/align] and pure sweat from physical activities. Ended said activities to take a phone call. Got off the phone, received some news that put me in a bad mood. I head to where I needed to be. She, with her hair up, was leaving the training room and I was entering. We stopped right before we bumped into each other, then she reaches out to touch me or grab me then stops herself and says, "Well hello there." I move to the left and motion her to take my right, we pass each other, I enter and take a seat. She comes back into the room fidgeting, takes her seat, fidgets more, constantly glances at me and then one big staring with no F given. She lets her hair down and continues. Then she starts saying shes hot to everyone in the room and why is she so hot is anyone else feeling hot. She says aloud that she's going to the bathroom to wash the sweat off her face. When she returned a while later she had a shirt wrapped around her waist Angel
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020 11:47 AM by Stories.)
05-31-2020 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-31-2020 11:51 AM

(05-31-2020 11:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Androstadienone seems redundant, here, as Taboo already has Androstadienone in it.

Your logic/math is off.

Edit: nvm I see why you think so, you’re going off of the descriptions I gave on why I used it. Mcg matters
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020 12:04 PM by Stories.)
05-31-2020 11:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-01-2020 3:16 PM

A deadly combo I can say that's worked for me is TUSC and BW. Wear them two together if you wanna feel like and be perceived as the ultimate bad ass.
06-01-2020 3:16 PM
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-01-2020 4:41 PM

(06-01-2020 3:16 PM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  A deadly combo I can say that's worked for me is TUSC and BW. Wear them two together if you wanna feel like and be perceived as the ultimate bad ass.

I’ve heard alott about TUSC , I was going to add it to Nude alpha gel/A-1/Glace , what’s your experience been with TUSC ?
06-01-2020 4:41 PM
Snowden
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-15-2020 7:42 PM

Gents
3 drops BW - each side of neck and wrists
2 sprays TKO - mist walk through on chest and spray on back of neck
Very deadly combo

Blessed With

Androtics - A314 Rev 26 Onwards, IH, IS, CTTM2, TUTH, Space Land, Ammo, P79, P91, P95, P102, P106, P107, P131, MX327, MX329, MX330, TAC, P96 (O&S)
LAL - Nude, AV, Hypnotica, SXD-9, Kane, BW, OD, Max-T-150, DP
Apex - M3X, Core, Orbital, Style, Titan, Manimal, Dion, Atlas, SM, C36,
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, AT, THU, 0-69, TS
Love Scent - Chikara, SOE, Alpha 7, NPA, NNPA, Liquid Trust, TE, AE
Hax - C4 Wingman
Other - BodyWise Spray

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
06-15-2020 7:42 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-15-2020 8:19 PM

(06-15-2020 7:42 PM)Snowden Wrote:  Gents
3 drops BW - each side of neck and wrists
2 sprays TKO - mist walk through on chest and spray on back of neck
Very deadly combo

Your definition of VERY DEADLY CIMBO, please? popcorn

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-15-2020 8:19 PM

Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

06-16-2020 11:12 PM

Once more I'd like to swear by the power that is the BCE combo.
Without a doubt this combo cause me to get the most lays or dates that eventually led to lays. Tonight it led to a lay with someone I've met just 6 hours prior

Stats of the girl I bagged:
7/10 face
9/10 body (c cups, abs and a fat ass from all the sports she does)
20 years old

1 spray bliss to adam's apple; 1.5 spray cohesion to forearms; 1 spray evolve to back of neck

I'll give you guys a full report tomorrow. Need to get some sleep in after this intense session I just had with her

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
06-16-2020 11:12 PM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

06-17-2020 6:03 AM

Okay so follow up to the last post: I was wearing BCE and whenever I wear this it's IOIs galore.

So I got invited to a small scale birthday party and met this girl. We hit it off quite well, IOIs were clear from her side. I've seen her before as we share the same friends circle but never actually spoke to her until the party. The party was basically like 8 people sitting in a circle and when she got the opportunity she relocated to sit next to me. After a couple of hours the group decides to relocate as the girl hosting the party had an early appointment and needed sleep. Because of this it also splits up in two groups - I go with 3 other girls and the other dudes went to meet up with other guys. But before I went to this new place we quickly went past my place and the target's in order to grab more booze. For me this was an opportunity to make cohesion and evolve do it's thing and get her in the phero cloud. Also as it was just her and I for a while we got to know each other quite a bit better so she became more comfortable with me. So after this we move to meet up with the two other girls which we stayed for a couple of hours. Nothing crazy happened in the meantime but she did sit relocate at times to sit closer to me. I think she knew what she wanted but also didn't wanna make it too obvious to the other girls.

Anyways, after we got kicked out I decided to bike back to her place as it's super close to my. She parks her bike and I start making out with her and touching her. She's enjoying it so much she eventually starts moaning with every kiss we share. After two minutes she tells me "okay fuck it let's go up". I didn't even have to ask. We get upstairs, kiss, get undressed and I quickly found out she's dripping wet. I can't say it's the evolve for sure but once I got rid of the first condom it was soaked in her juice. Never had a condom be so wet from the outside. Anyways, it was a great session and I made her cum a couple of times after which she suggested that we become fuck buddies. Can't complain.

So basically with BCE I went from strangers to fuckbuddies in 6 hours.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
06-17-2020 6:03 AM
Libertine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2020 7:05 PM

TKO, Imprint, Treasure Shine
Deadly combo in that it is effective for its intended purpose.
Begin with 1 spray of Treasure Shine on inner elbow to elevate mood and grant greater focus. Followed by 2 sprays of TKO, which adds an uplifting alpha self-effect. Application of one spray per inner wrist shared with jawline pulse points. Two sprays Imprint, one spray to back of each wrist.
The self effect of TKO with Treasure Shine makes congruence with the mix easy. There is a strong alpha presence to it with a kind of veiled sexual element that makes it safe for day/work use. Those exposed to the cloud are ecstatic to be in the company of the mones and are very warm with an high level of unintimidated respect. The Imprint works wonderfully as it tempers any intimidation with a welcoming aura. This pulls the people in for the blend to do its work and boy are they ever happy to be worked over. Kino, iois, etc are all there but the comfort that comes from the sense of familiarity evoked is exceptionally noteworthy.
On a handful of occasions I had applied M3X, after a couple hours of wearing the aforementioned combo and found that Apex’s Androstenone driven blend, played exceptionally well with I.T.T.(or T.I.T. if you’re 12). M3X brings a stealthy, but powerful, sexual edge to the mix that capitalizes on the beautification effect of TKO creating a wonderful synergy. Let’s just say this mix has led to many angry boyfriends. M3X application of one spray to Adam’s apple. Yeah, it’s enough to drive the mix where you wish, but you have to have the social skills to steer it to the decided destination, though the a lot of the heavy lifting has already been done. The delayed introduction of M3X works seamlessly with the combo and transitions from alpha social to sexual as willed.
I also tried adding Core to the mix, in place of M3X, which completely threw the opening stack into a disjointed mess and completely obliterated all the positive effects of the stack.
Sorry, first post sharing observations, so please bear with me.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 8:47 PM by Libertine.)
07-09-2020 7:05 PM
Snowden
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-11-2020 4:16 AM

(06-15-2020 8:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  Your definition of VERY DEADLY CIMBO, please? popcorn

Usual badboy respect vibe, (BW is my everyday wear these day, not by any means the glory days of 314 respect wise but good) but the tko adds a beautifying social and female are less intimidated.. No aggressive behaviour from males or shit testing by either sex... The combo seems to really compliment each other.. if possible I tend to add another drop of BW couple time’s through out nights, this really helps maintain your status and interest level, even little under your nose for self effects.. It’s near impossible to OD on BW in my experience, only tried prob up to 6 drops tho, 3 drops is optimum for me, 1 or even 2 seems to be bit more sexual... I like A&F fierce as cover if anything, might help bit with projection otherwise no cover, I like the BW decent... You are basically the man wearing this combo, It’s up to the wearer to be man enough to pull it off, if you are... Yum
(06-15-2020 8:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  Your definition of VERY DEADLY CIMBO, please? popcorn

Usual badboy respect vibe, (BW is my everyday wear these day, not by any means the glory days of 314 respect wise but good) but the tko adds a beautifying social and female are less intimidated.. No aggressive behaviour from males or shit testing by either sex... The combo seems to really compliment each other.. if possible I tend to add another drop of BW couple time’s through out nights, this really helps maintain your status and interest level, even little under your nose for self effects.. It’s near impossible to OD on BW in my experience, only tried prob up to 6 drops tho, 3 drops is optimum for me, 1 or even 2 seems to be bit more sexual... I like A&F fierce as cover if anything, might help bit with projection otherwise no cover, I like the BW decent... You are basically the man wearing this combo, It’s up to the wearer to be man enough to pull it off, if you are... Yum

Blessed With

Androtics - A314 Rev 26 Onwards, IH, IS, CTTM2, TUTH, Space Land, Ammo, P79, P91, P95, P102, P106, P107, P131, MX327, MX329, MX330, TAC, P96 (O&S)
LAL - Nude, AV, Hypnotica, SXD-9, Kane, BW, OD, Max-T-150, DP
Apex - M3X, Core, Orbital, Style, Titan, Manimal, Dion, Atlas, SM, C36,
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, AT, THU, 0-69, TS
Love Scent - Chikara, SOE, Alpha 7, NPA, NNPA, Liquid Trust, TE, AE
Hax - C4 Wingman
Other - BodyWise Spray

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020 4:16 AM by Snowden.)
07-11-2020 4:16 AM

Share This Thread