Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
11-11-2018 2:27 PM

(11-11-2018 11:44 AM)JoeJevarah Wrote:  Also overtly I would drop comments that implies I lost interest as well, while at the same time covertly do the very things that I know sweeps her off her feet.

"The BIGGEST LIES we tell ... is to ourselves." --- MMM Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-11-2018 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-11-2018 4:14 PM

(11-10-2018 10:48 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  First off, it's not going to happen She tried to let you down nicely, but she has no interest in you. Accept it and move on. There are plenty of women out there. It's a waste of time to try and change her mind.

THIS!

JJ: reread your posts. You are hooked.

Wiggle, MMM and LoveinSpain all gave you
the heads up.

As one who had a bout of oneotis in me later
years, it never works out, EVER!
Wish someone had slapped me upside the head
to knock me outta the oneitis spell me was under.
Me didnt have the advice youve been given.

and reread your posts. She’s religious, you
meet at church gatherings and you want
to peak her sexual interest in you???

Let it go.

Slap on some mones and good cologne
and get out to the pubs, sporting events,
online sites, and turn it up a notch.

Good luck to you!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 4:15 PM by Lostdreams.)
11-11-2018 4:14 PM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

05-29-2020 3:31 AM

If I may add my deadly combo's:

- Bliss & Cohesion & Evolve (BCE) in a ratio of 1.51
I've had my most consistent hits with this combo and it has led to sex multiple times.

- DP & Hypnotica social
2 dabs (+/- 1 drop) at each side of the neck. 3 drops of hypnotica social (2 drops to the jawline, 1 drop to the wrists).
Easy one night stand scored with this one. Couple of days later wore it to a party and got a girl hooked, ended up dating her for a while.

- Bad wolf & Xist
(4 drops BW, 2 sprays Xist: 1 to the back of neck, 1 spread over forearms)
Sexual yet social. For me it really take the rough edges off of bad wolf. Easy to escalate with this mix on and girl are super social as well.

Keep in mind all my targets are between 18 and 23. Cheers

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
05-29-2020 3:31 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-29-2020 3:18 PM

Jawline, for BCE was it spray or oils? And did you mean 11?

My Journal
05-29-2020 3:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

05-29-2020 6:42 PM

(05-29-2020 3:18 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Jawline, for BCE was it spray or oils? And did you mean 11?

Hey RTBoss, for some inexplicable reason I now noticed the post is a bit messed up. But to answer your question: it was all sprays and the ratio was 1 to 1.5 to 1. I get the half spray from pressing the nozzle just slightly.

I applied 1 spray bliss to Adams Apple. 1.5 cohesion to forearms and 1 spray evolve to the back of the neck. Experimented with different dosages but this one seems to work best for me. Hope that helps Smile

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
05-29-2020 6:42 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

05-30-2020 12:09 PM

(05-29-2020 6:42 PM)Jawline Wrote:  Hey RTBoss, for some inexplicable reason I now noticed the post is a bit messed up. But to answer your question: it was all sprays and the ratio was 1 to 1.5 to 1. I get the half spray from pressing the nozzle just slightly.

I applied 1 spray bliss to Adams Apple. 1.5 cohesion to forearms and 1 spray evolve to the back of the neck. Experimented with different dosages but this one seems to work best for me. Hope that helps Smile

My post was messed up, too. Colons don't work so well, as they're part of the whole emoji thing.

Anyway, I meant to say 1 to 5 to 1, but you clarified 1 to 1.5 to 1. May have to try that (I've had fun with BCE before as well). Thanks.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2020 12:11 PM by RTBoss.)
05-30-2020 12:09 PM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

05-30-2020 1:25 PM

(05-30-2020 12:09 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  My post was messed up, too. Colons don't work so well, as they're part of the whole emoji thing.

Anyway, I meant to say 1 to 5 to 1, but you clarified 1 to 1.5 to 1. May have to try that (I've had fun with BCE before as well). Thanks.

Please keep us posted if you do, I think it's such an underestimated combo. Would love to hear your results

Current Collection

Testers
05-30-2020 1:25 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-31-2020 7:08 AM

Xist + TKO + Taboo + Androstadienone

For the sake of projection and hiding any mone smell I covered the four application points with my cologne

Backstory: At the time, for some reason I wasn’t able to use Love God anymore, lost it or maybe it was around the time it started burning my skin (cops does that sometimes, even the dp I applied yesterday to work burned). Anyway, I wanted to replicate what I liked about LG. At the same time I wanted to replicate all the effects and all those unreal amazing experiences people were having with m3x, NA, A.C.E, B.C.E.

I wanted it to work on anyone I was attracted to whether she was 21 at the bar, 19 in my class, 23 at work, or a professor in her early 40s.

TKO was the beautifier to mimic the nude line
Taboo because it attracted girls my age, and because it has a very light/believable attractive signature
XiSt for fallout and because I’m a gf stealing sob
Androstadienone comfort, calming, cooperation from guys, arousing to all women, “peaceful alpha” vibe (don’t have a better way to describe it)

It carried the same effect as naked gun, women around me would feel hot and would strip some clothes off.

Those I saw often, so class and work, started dressing different and changed up their make up. Lots of red lipsticks. Sexiest, definitely considered inappropriate, outfits. More attention, and most blatantly told me they’re available for whatever I wanted to do.

Now my dumbass at the time used the gym showers barefooted—because fk it, 1 time won’t do any damage—and got athlete’s foot. And on top of that, I noticed too late so I didn’t start using a separate towel for just my feet fast enough and so (fml) that shit spread to my groin. So for the entire time I was using this combo there was no way for me to have sex, my reputation would be shot.

I stopped using this combo because it became tedious to apply. Spraying all those sprays, waiting for it to dry so I can put on my shirt and spray on my cologne. It was especially a hellish process when I was already running late. Anyways I figured I would find something that wasn’t so cumbersome to apply, or I would just buy and use NA (spoiler alert NA sucked).

Reapplied as needed.

There were other combos but this one stood out
05-31-2020 7:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

05-31-2020 8:19 AM

(05-31-2020 7:08 AM)Stories Wrote:  Xist + TKO + Taboo + Androstadienone

For the sake of projection and hiding any mone smell I covered the four application points with my cologne

Backstory: At the time, for some reason I wasn’t able to use Love God anymore, lost it or maybe it was around the time it started burning my skin (cops does that sometimes, even the dp I applied yesterday to work burned). Anyway, I wanted to replicate what I liked about LG. At the same time I wanted to replicate all the effects and all those unreal amazing experiences people were having with m3x, NA, A.C.E, B.C.E.

I wanted it to work on anyone I was attracted to whether she was 21 at the bar, 19 in my class, 23 at work, or a professor in her early 40s.

TKO was the beautifier to mimic the nude line
Taboo because it attracted girls my age, and because it has a very light/believable attractive signature
XiSt for fallout and because I’m a gf stealing sob
Androstadienone comfort, calming, cooperation from guys, arousing to all women, “peaceful alpha” vibe (don’t have a better way to describe it)

It carried the same effect as naked gun, women around me would feel hot and would strip some clothes off.

Those I saw often, so class and work, started dressing different and changed up their make up. Lots of red lipsticks. Sexiest, definitely considered inappropriate, outfits. More attention, and most blatantly told me they’re available for whatever I wanted to do.

Now my dumbass at the time used the gym showers barefooted—because fk it, 1 time won’t do any damage—and got athlete’s foot. And on top of that, I noticed too late so I didn’t start using a separate towel for just my feet fast enough and so (fml) that shit spread to my groin. So for the entire time I was using this combo there was no way for me to have sex, my reputation would be shot.

I stopped using this combo because it became tedious to apply. Spraying all those sprays, waiting for it to dry so I can put on my shirt and spray on my cologne. It was especially a hellish process when I was already running late. Anyways I figured I would find something that wasn’t so cumbersome to apply, or I would just buy and use NA (spoiler alert NA sucked).

Reapplied as needed.

There were other combos but this one stood out

Application points and dosages please? Might try this one out once I get my hands on TKO

Current Collection

Testers
05-31-2020 8:19 AM
RTBoss

Rep Post

05-31-2020 11:30 AM

Androstadienone seems redundant, here, as Taboo already has Androstadienone in it.

My Journal
05-31-2020 11:30 AM

Share This Thread