Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
10-14-2018 7:29 PM

(10-14-2018 12:07 PM)DevilJin Wrote:  For anyone who wants a good sexual combo, use a heavy sexual, with a comforter and a disinhbitor and see the fire works in the bedroom.
Eek

How about.. NA + New Pheromone Additive + p83 ?
10-14-2018 7:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-15-2018 6:46 AM

(10-14-2018 7:29 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  How about.. NA + New Pheromone Additive + p83 ?
I don’t own NA but if it contains a good amount of TAC, then I see no reason why it can’t do the job. NA might take the rough edges off New Pheromone Additive, if it’s anything like XiSt.
10-15-2018 6:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2018 11:58 AM

(10-15-2018 6:46 AM)DevilJin Wrote:  I don’t own NA but if it contains a good amount of TAC, then I see no reason why it can’t do the job. NA might take the rough edges off New Pheromone Additive, if it’s anything like XiSt.

I've read good things about the NA + New Pheromone Additive combo already, have yet to try it for myself. I do know NA is quite comforting.

Where did you purchase your p83?
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018 11:59 AM by arrhenius.)
10-15-2018 11:58 AM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-15-2018 4:41 PM

(10-15-2018 11:58 AM)arrhenius Wrote:  I've read good things about the NA + New Pheromone Additive combo already, have yet to try it for myself. I do know NA is quite comforting.

Where did you purchase your p83?
Androtics, all my putatives are from there. There were the kings of putatives. Recently I picked up a couple of bottles of P74 from PXS.
10-15-2018 4:41 PM
JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:34 PM

I would have liked to post this as a thread, but I can't since this is my first post.

I have been reading the forums this whole summer, aiming for a combo to "reset" the interest of a girl. Long story short, we are really good friends, we even consider each other as best friends, and she was in a relationship, but wasn't happy in it, I came in the picture, she leaves the other guy, but said she needs time before she can get into another relationship, six months later she tells me she lost interest and moved on.

I have bought XiSt, GOA, and L2K v1 2018, and I am waiting for them to arrive.

We meet like once or twice in church every two weeks (I have a Sunday shift every other week), but our church sometimes organizes a weekend youth conferences. The next one is gonna be in December 14th-16th, many youth from other churches will be there, and only me, her and a couple others from my church are going. We don't know these other two people well, so we will pretty much be together the whole weekend. We are taking an hour plane, and then a three hour bus ride to the conference place, and then the same back. Also our flight back is on the 17th, so there is this extra day we will spend with each other on our own.

I was thinking of using 2-3 XiSt solo with her whenever we meet before the conference, and then during the conference i use 2 XiSt + 2-3 GOA + 2-(5?) L2K. She will be exposed to that for three full days.

I read somewhere in the forums that L2K is basically 3:2 Glacé:AM, hence the 5 sprays equals 3x Glace + 2x AM ???

Also, I have used Certo and AM sparingly in the past 1-2 years, and around 2012 used Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, IS, IO, and IH during androtics glorious days, so I do have a tiny bit of knowledge of mones, but still have lots to learn, and lots to experiment with.

So my main questions I guess is about the dosage of mones, reapplying or not, or when to reapply. Remember she will be exposed to this for almost the entirety of three days. Also, apart from doing with her what initially sparked her interests in me (which is pretty much being myself with her tbh, as we are pretty compatible, and common friends see us together), what other things I can do with her to be congruent with the mones mentioned above.

We used to have good kino (mainly hugs or shoulder brushes etc), but no kissing or anything sexual as we are religious and take these things seriously, and we are only into serious long-term relationships. But still some sexual interest from her is pretty important ;)

So what do you guys think?
11-10-2018 9:34 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2018 10:48 PM

(11-10-2018 9:34 PM)JoeJevarah Wrote:  I would have liked to post this as a thread, but I can't since this is my first post.

I have been reading the forums this whole summer, aiming for a combo to "reset" the interest of a girl. Long story short, we are really good friends, we even consider each other as best friends, and she was in a relationship, but wasn't happy in it, I came in the picture, she leaves the other guy, but said she needs time before she can get into another relationship, six months later she tells me she lost interest and moved on.

I have bought XiSt, GOA, and L2K v1 2018, and I am waiting for them to arrive.

We meet like once or twice in church every two weeks (I have a Sunday shift every other week), but our church sometimes organizes a weekend youth conferences. The next one is gonna be in December 14th-16th, many youth from other churches will be there, and only me, her and a couple others from my church are going. We don't know these other two people well, so we will pretty much be together the whole weekend. We are taking an hour plane, and then a three hour bus ride to the conference place, and then the same back. Also our flight back is on the 17th, so there is this extra day we will spend with each other on our own.

I was thinking of using 2-3 XiSt solo with her whenever we meet before the conference, and then during the conference i use 2 XiSt + 2-3 GOA + 2-(5?) L2K. She will be exposed to that for three full days.

I read somewhere in the forums that L2K is basically 3:2 Glacé:AM, hence the 5 sprays equals 3x Glace + 2x AM ???

Also, I have used Certo and AM sparingly in the past 1-2 years, and around 2012 used Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, IS, IO, and IH during androtics glorious days, so I do have a tiny bit of knowledge of mones, but still have lots to learn, and lots to experiment with.

So my main questions I guess is about the dosage of mones, reapplying or not, or when to reapply. Remember she will be exposed to this for almost the entirety of three days. Also, apart from doing with her what initially sparked her interests in me (which is pretty much being myself with her tbh, as we are pretty compatible, and common friends see us together), what other things I can do with her to be congruent with the mones mentioned above.

We used to have good kino (mainly hugs or shoulder brushes etc), but no kissing or anything sexual as we are religious and take these things seriously, and we are only into serious long-term relationships. But still some sexual interest from her is pretty important ;)

So what do you guys think?

First off, it's not going to happen She tried to let you down nicely, but she has no interest in you. Accept it and move on. There are plenty of women out there. It's a waste of time to try and change her mind.

Secondly, 5 sprays of L2K is at least 3 sprays too many. You will reek. You should start with 1 spray only. Also, L2K and GOA are basically the same thing. No need to combo them, unless each is applied in only tiny amounts.

If you still have some Ammo left, you might want to just run solo with that for all 3 days. Try 1 spray every 6 hours that you are around her.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
11-10-2018 10:48 PM

JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2018 4:30 AM

(11-10-2018 10:48 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  First off, it's not going to happen She tried to let you down nicely, but she has no interest in you. Accept it and move on. There are plenty of women out there. It's a waste of time to try and change her mind.

Secondly, 5 sprays of L2K is at least 3 sprays too many. You will reek. You should start with 1 spray only. Also, L2K and GOA are basically the same thing. No need to combo them, unless each is applied in only tiny amounts.

If you still have some Ammo left, you might want to just run solo with that for all 3 days. Try 1 spray every 6 hours that you are around her.

I don't have anything from the past left, only XiSt, GOA L2K, and some AM 2017.

What are the mones and concentrations in Ammo? And why do you think Ammo is better than the ones I have now?

Don't get me wrong, I remember how powerful Ammo was when I first tried it, it was what convinced me that mones do have an effect.

And about GOA vs L2K, i was trying my best to search for the mone composition of GOA before deciding to buy it, so that I woild avoid getting two products that are the same, but the "hit" reviews and reports for each is quite different.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my impression is that GOA gives the deep crushy lovey-dovey vibe, whereas L2K, being a night time/club product, gives a sexual vibe, with comfort from the dienone in it.

She is very emotionally driven, more than the average girl or the average INFP, if you know what that means. After those 6 months of no talking passed, she came to me and told me that she missed our friendship, but the thing is, our friendship was nothing less than that typical pre-relationship phase, and everyone saw us together, or even thought that we were together.

I believe with enough game and some -mone help, I can spark something new in her.
11-11-2018 4:30 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2018 4:59 AM

You are obviously more interested in her than vice-versa, so the only thing which Xist will achieve is reverse imprinting. Your one-itis will become chronic.

The ONLY way which you will stand a chance of her becoming romantically interested in you, is if you go out with other women and keep her at a distance. Your ONLY game should be that when she sees you, that you are happy and have a full life, without her, and you are fucking hotter women than her.

If you insist upon wasting half a bottle of Xist, then my own tests have concluded that it requires 4 or 5 exposures of at least one hour, with 3 or 4 days no contact between exposures. I've had women contact me months after exposures.

Good luck, and don't forget to post back with your results! Smile

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 4:59 AM by LoveInSpain.)
11-11-2018 4:59 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-11-2018 11:11 AM

(11-11-2018 4:59 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  The ONLY way which you will stand a chance of her becoming romantically interested in you, is if you go out with other women and keep her at a distance. Your ONLY game should be that when she sees you, that you are happy and have a full life, without her, and you are fucking hotter women than her.

I'd like to add that women all over the world have gotten together, had a discussion, and have concluded that the man who confesses his feelings first are clingy, needy, desperate, and not worthy of getting involved with. How dare they put those ugly labels on Love and Attraction! But they have. The harder you work to get closer, the more distance you put between you two. BUT! Men all over the world just can't seem to GET IT. Some learn, and some are still BEGGING and GIFTING and BEING AVAILABLE when she decides she wants their company.

Live and Learn, or Live and Burn. Choose wisely my friend! Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 11:12 AM by MMM.)
11-11-2018 11:11 AM
JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2018 11:44 AM

(11-11-2018 4:59 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  The ONLY way which you will stand a chance of her becoming romantically interested in you, is if you go out with other women and keep her at a distance. Your ONLY game should be that when she sees you, that you are happy and have a full life, without her, and you are fucking hotter women than her.

That's exactly what I am planning to do. In that conference, with her clinging to me (she is not that social), while I at the same time ignore her and speak to other women. Also overtly I would drop comments that implies I lost interest as well, while at the same time covertly do the very things that I know sweeps her off her feet.

(11-11-2018 4:59 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  If you insist upon wasting half a bottle of Xist, then my own tests have concluded that it requires 4 or 5 exposures of at least one hour, with 3 or 4 days no contact between exposures. I've had women contact me months after exposures.

Good luck, and don't forget to post back with your results! Smile

I see her once or twice every weekend at church, with things like bible studies and the socializing afterwards, and as I said, we are good friends, so she already clings to me. These meetings usually last 2-3 hours
11-11-2018 11:44 AM

Share This Thread