Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dance floor game
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dance floor game
12-14-2013 8:35 PM

I cringed at the tap her on the shoulder part, not to mention the rest. I don´t think that will work anywhere to tell you the truth from all the different countries and cities I´ve been to. I am also not a fan of shit testing a girl you have never met expecting her to give you compliance when she hasn´t heard more than a creepy comment from you. She will blow you off even if you´re an amazing looking dude, I can assure you that. Do not ask for compliance, until the girl is hooked, by on earth would she give it to you otherwise? The only good advice there is where it tells you to smile; a smile is absolutely crucial. A warm smile, an inviting smile, not a creepy ¨I have a boner smile¨.

The best advice I´d say that works on dance floors is eye contact game. A great way is to be dancing, having a great time with your friends and play that game, then approach with a smile. Think of it as dancing for fun when you start to notice you´re dancing closer and closer to her, like some strange force is pulling the two of you together, slowly. Never, ever, ever sneak up on a girl on a dance floor, it is by far the worst thing you can do, that includes coming from behind and tapping her. Also, do not do eye contact game if you´re standing alone and not projecting a vibe that you´re out having fun without the need of looking for pretty girls on the dance floor or you´ll come off like a predator.
Honestly I hate dance floor game, the only good places for it are Spring Break, or a great party where everyone is really, really into the music.

I normally would much rather talk to her and then take her out to dance, and I can assure you that if you gamed her well and she says yes, the chances of you hooking up with her are almost 90% if you can hold a beat. I´d say it is even more effective than isolating her and closing normally. There is always the strange ocassion where she grinds with you like no one has ever grinded with you before yet closing still fails, but maybe I screwed up that one and I never noticed when lol. Let´s just say I went home puzzled, horny, and with no lesson learned that night lol.

That´s just my experience though...
12-14-2013 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

12-17-2013 3:10 PM

I never open with a compliment in clubs, it's too obvious your trying to get in her pants.

Negs can work as an opener, but it's gotta be With a 10 any lower and it can backfire big time. Funny thing is the 7-9 start to look like 10s when you have your beer goggles on.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 3:11 PM by Blade.)
12-17-2013 3:10 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2014 11:31 AM

honestly, have you guys tried this approach? all you guys see is a compliment opener, but you ignored the IOD from the back turn. and it depends on how you say it, it should sound playful and alpha because you are giving values but you also dont give a shit about her by displaying negative body language. i havent tried this, but i am very interested in trying this approach on this saturday night.

i know its an old post but i felt the need to revive this post.
08-01-2014 11:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance Lessons. Hurakan 12 6,499 06-09-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: DWR
  May I dance for you, MMM? MMM 24 9,946 03-17-2014 6:59 PM
Last Post: MMM
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 4,907 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer