Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could mones prevent suicide?
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Could mones prevent suicide?
06-12-2020 11:11 AM

I recently read an article on the androtics blog about suicide prevention. Below is a link to this article.

Do you think mones can help to prevent suicide?

https://androtics.com/blogs/news/feeling...on-program
06-12-2020 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Could mones prevent suicide?
06-12-2020 11:24 AM

If anybody believes that bullshit I've got a bridge that goes between Florida and Cuba that I'm looking to sell, cheap!

I would bet dollars against dimes that anyone asking for a free or discounted bottle of anything from Androtics is told no.

For them to make claims that their products can help prevent suicide or cure depression should be looked into by the FDA and the FTC.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
06-12-2020 11:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-12-2020 12:08 PM

I believe that the psychological effects from successful use of pheromones can and do increase one's sense of self and self-worth, which will lower the possibility of one committing suicide. This is not an effect of pheromones, per se, but from being involved in the hobby.

Successful use of pheromones leads to an increase in both the quality and quantity of social interactions with others, which raises one's value of self as well as helps to provide a necessity of humankind (acceptance and company of others). Tinkering with products and combinations allows one's imagination and creativity to blossom which unlocks positive mental states. Being involved in the use of pheromones gives one a sense of community of sorts insomuch as they are a part of a "secret" club which allows one to feel a sense of belonging in something of a special organization. The latter even extends to the use of this Forum (thanks Mark!) as one often does connect with some others, share ideas and opinions, and gains a sense of acceptance and belonging.

None of these things are caused by, or effects of, the use of pheromones themselves, but they do have a psychological impact on one's positive mental health. These effects are well-known and well-studied for any sort of hobby or extracurricular activity; with the hobby of pheromones it is basically the same outcome.

As far as a particular product or pheromone staving off the desire to off oneself; I agree with Mark and cry Bullshit on that one.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020 12:08 PM by Gladen.)
06-12-2020 12:08 PM
Warrior
Your Ally

Rep Post

06-13-2020 10:24 AM

(06-12-2020 12:08 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I believe that the psychological effects from successful use of pheromones can and do increase one's sense of self and self-worth, which will lower the possibility of one committing suicide. This is not an effect of pheromones, per se, but from being involved in the hobby.

Successful use of pheromones leads to an increase in both the quality and quantity of social interactions with others, which raises one's value of self as well as helps to provide a necessity of humankind (acceptance and company of others). Tinkering with products and combinations allows one's imagination and creativity to blossom which unlocks positive mental states. Being involved in the use of pheromones gives one a sense of community of sorts insomuch as they are a part of a "secret" club which allows one to feel a sense of belonging in something of a special organization. The latter even extends to the use of this Forum (thanks Mark!) as one often does connect with some others, share ideas and opinions, and gains a sense of acceptance and belonging.

None of these things are caused by, or effects of, the use of pheromones themselves, but they do have a psychological impact on one's positive mental health. These effects are well-known and well-studied for any sort of hobby or extracurricular activity; with the hobby of pheromones it is basically the same outcome.

As far as a particular product or pheromone staving off the desire to off oneself; I agree with Mark and cry Bullshit on that one.

This. Perfectly described.

Make yourself a favor, and don't lie to yourself.
06-13-2020 10:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-25-2020 9:40 PM

Treat undermethylation to treat suicidal tendencies, among many other things.
06-25-2020 9:40 PM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2020 7:59 PM

I don’t know if they’ll prevent suicide.. but I know certain ones can lift your spirits and change a bad day.

But when I went from a guy who did pretty okay with the women to one who crushed every single one that came my way, well that gave me a good reason to do something fun everyday..
So if mones can change a guys outlook and give him a nice hobby then perhaps it could steer them away from suicide. I doubt it would be a long term fix though.
06-29-2020 7:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Important Prevent Androstadienone conversion with Coconut Oil aflikti0n 11 4,251 08-20-2014 2:48 AM
Last Post: wiserd