Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Core Review
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core Review
06-26-2020 4:07 PM

late to the party, but the tooth thing can be related to clenching your jaw continually. Happened to me once wearing a Love Scent product.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
06-26-2020 4:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-30-2020 1:16 PM

(06-26-2020 4:07 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  late to the party, but the tooth thing can be related to clenching your jaw continually. Happened to me once wearing a Love Scent product.

I have pulse scent core. And yes I do clench my jaw after applications lol , so that's it.

My best hit came from 1 spray ascend and 1 spray core. I pulled up in a dispensary drive thru and the 20 something brunetee went doink and could not stop staring at me.

Wolf and core made other big dudes aggressive and feel threatened.

Core and nude is beta men fighting time where dudes a foot shorter than me want a piece of me. Tested Ascend and Mascot combo on the same dudes and they wanted to be my pussies. So far I know that core and Av have a similar wow factor.
With AV I tried 1 drop upto 12 drops and got nothing but aggression and shit tests from all people but mixed with bliss and taboo seperately was way better. When I was wearing av and taboo, 2 girls at a cashier kept looking at me with a shy smile and one of them said, he's a bad boy. Never happened before.

When wearing 2 drops of av with 2 sprays 10ml bliss, I got kinoed by a waitress who ignores me suddenly as she walked past me, she put her hands on my lower back and carresed my back and shoulders while slowly walking in the other direction whopee Smile so
The next day I put on 10 drops AV, 3 sprays thu to keep men at bay (yeah THU is really a amog destroyer for me and all dudes are happy and friendly with me, wanting to shake my hand and wish them good luck, walking accross the room to fistbump me etc) and same waitress ghosted me, same cashier girls ghosted me as well. Note I have also got kino like that wearing 16 inches of nude solo before but stopped using it because ghosting was happening often with nude at any dose but some kino after several hours.

The winners so far for me
Core and Ascend 1-1
Aqua vitae and bliss 2 drops 2 sprays from 10 ml
Ascend and Mascot 2 sprays each for alpha unquestionable stfu all men around me.
Even better than that to make the Mike tyson, Bruce lee, Jason Statham community call you sir and shit their pants and not another peep was "2 sprays dominant ascend and 2 sprays sob". Yes I have tried this and helps me to remember that all alpha men have a little beta smiling man inside them when another Alpha shows up. The best mix to be king and get the ladies if you have some game and yes ladies notice this. The dumb goofy smiles of approval and awe from these so called alpha males with fake alpha demeanors tattoos and girlfriends and muscles was a sight to see. So I guess your only alpha till another alpha shows up. Powerful combo. Amazing powerful feeling. You can snatch something from an alpha guys hand and say you want it back bitch with them smiling and saying yeah please, yes I have done this too and the guy was loud mouth huge dude who stares down everyone, I cracked my knuckles with a sinister smile and said I like squishing things with my bare hands and gave it back to him and made it clear that he is not aloud to make any gestures nor look me in the eye ever, signaled with my hands eyes down on the ground! He complied pretty well. However I dont want to be that kind of guy and it is totally unlike me, just looking for iois from women. BTW cops act like your friend and defer to you with this mix and also just ascend by itself is good for respect from them too, when added goa the status was lowered and men started shit testing me.

With AV solo cops approached me about a dozen times while I was just out and about, interrogated me briefly, what are you doing, can we help you, where are you headed and many times
got some dirty looks from them.

Will start testing Core and Aqua vitae combo which I have never done. Thanks everyone for sharing.

With goold old 5 dabs Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate and 2 sprays of instant shine life was easy and got the job done.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 1:39 PM by crashbandicoot.)
07-30-2020 1:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-30-2020 6:20 PM

Nice reviews, I think Core and AV would be a great combo

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-30-2020 6:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core review bondjames1 259 75,873 12-13-2019 10:26 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 4,229 08-03-2014 2:25 AM
Last Post: fero-man
  Core and Imprint Review KIMBA 112 52,889 07-31-2014 10:20 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  CORE and DIONYSUS review from SEA Harthr 30 13,939 07-25-2014 8:15 AM