Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-10-2017 12:34 PM

Ok so I've tried this in Combo and solo. It gives me a bit of a boost but no reactions from others so far. I've been doing swipes so I'm gonna up the dosage.

Going to the UM game in 2 weeks. I might go balls to the wall with all those college kiddies to test on.

Still the weirdest thing for me is the drip. If I take a good solid whiff I end up getting a drip from it.
10-10-2017 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAGreat
Vendor

10-10-2017 2:09 PM

Ok everyone, since Copulins X is now available for sale, all reviews for the new product (at 0.23%) should be posted in the "Product Reviews - CX" forum. All reviews for the initial concentration (at 0.10%) should still be posted here only if necessary. This way there will not be any confusion. Thank you again to all the participants!

@DarkLord1 Cannot comment Smile

- B
10-10-2017 2:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-11-2017 12:10 AM

Congratulations on launching!! I wish you success. I like the simplicity of the website and I'm sure many men and women will be happy with the product.

(09-24-2017 4:58 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Those participants who leave their reviews and opinions in this thread after receiving the sample, will receive a full sized bottle of Copulins X. Those who do not well, they won't.

Does this offer still stand?

Thank you

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 12:10 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
10-11-2017 12:10 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2017 2:40 AM

Hi BA

Did you provide the link to purchase. Cant seem to locate it

cheers
E
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 2:40 AM by excalibur.)
10-11-2017 2:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BAGreat
Vendor

10-11-2017 5:37 PM

(10-11-2017 12:10 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Congratulations on launching!! I wish you success. I like the simplicity of the website and I'm sure many men and women will be happy with the product.

Does this offer still stand?

Thank you

Thanks, man!

Yes, the bottles were sent out today. Everyone will receive them on Saturday.

@excalibur Yes it is around. Go back out to the main Copulins X forum (Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links » Copulins X) and click on visit site. Once on the site you will know what to do. I don't want to post too many links since I posted a couple of them already.

- B
10-11-2017 5:37 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2017 5:55 PM

Since you've cut us euros out of the free-sample-party, I've just ordered a bottle of your homebrew. Let's hope I'll get it soon and can post some impressions.

cheers
10-11-2017 5:55 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2017 10:00 AM

(10-11-2017 5:37 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Thanks, man!

Yes, the bottles were sent out today. Everyone will receive them on Saturday.

@excalibur Yes it is around. Go back out to the main Copulins X forum (Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links » Copulins X) and click on visit site. Once on the site you will know what to do. I don't want to post too many links since I posted a couple of them already.

- B

I am still testing the sample bottle and should have been finished up last week, but got in a fight with the wife so I did not test. I should finish this up by Monday.

When I get the full bottle how and where do you want us to report, or do you want us to just note on which one we are reporting on? Just tell me what you are looking for and what and I will do it. I will also be reporting on when my wife wears it what I get and also in combo with a few others things that may be from other vendors and hope this is ok? I feel this is important because a lot of us may be using this with other things to get the most out of it and see how it reacts with other things to.
10-13-2017 10:00 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

10-13-2017 12:31 PM

You can report on anything you want, in a anyway you want Smile. All I needed initially was for the reviewers to test the strength. Now that I have that corrected, it can be reviewed like any other product.

I do want to clarify though, the reviews for the 0.10% (samples) should be kept here. The reviews for the product which is being sold and which you will receive tomorrow (at 0.23%) should be reviewed like any other product, i.e. creating a thread in the "Product Reviews - CX" forum. This way it eliminates any confusion. Also, you CAN compare the two (0.10% vs 0.23%) once you receive the new product, but the comparison should be written in the new thread you create in the "Product Reviews - CX" forum.

I am having trouble getting the correct chemical for name for Molecule X. There is a lot of secrecy surrounding this molecule and some clever misleading to keep it secret, but I will keep working on it. It may take some time but it will be worth it.

I have some very good news though. I will post it in a bit....

- B
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 12:34 PM by BAGreat.)
10-13-2017 12:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2017 7:41 AM

Thank you BAGreat!

Sample Review Update

I have tested this some more and this will be my last update because my last test I did my wife accidentally hit my hand knocking the bottle out of my hand and spilling this all over the bed, but I have some interesting results from it though, so I can`t complain. So this will be the 0.10%, Ok here goes!

Solo Test

I decide to test this at work solo. Most of the people I work with are 40+. 4 swipes to neck. I was working night shifts and am up early and can`t sleep. After I apply this I wake right up and feel good and am in a better mood. I get slightly turned on, but manageable. I wait 30 minutes and use ADG as a cover over this. I can smell the ADG pretty clearly with the natural cop scent coming in here and there and is totally random as far as scent goes. I feel kind of a suave confident vibe just like before I mentioned kind of Androstenone/Androsterone type.

My car pool comes by and picks me up, he is 59 white guy. He is always kind of negative and irritated. I get in his car and everything is normal for the first 5 minutes, then I noticed when talking to me he is trying to look at me more, and I have been finding this a lot when wearing this and can confirm the eye contact where everyone looks me in the eyes more.

He normally complains about everything wrong at work, and this time instead of complaining he is asking me my thoughts on things instead of rambling on about whatever is wrong, so I take this as a respect hit. I also notice after 10 minutes in the car his energy level is up to, and even mentions he is more awake to. So this must also be effecting his test levels also and find it more so for him than me and I imagine this is due to his age being older.

I can detect the cheese smell of the cops on me, but he does not mention anything about a different scent and I never asked.

I get to work(I work at a copper mine operating equipment) and walk in like normal. I usually sit right by the door so I can see how my pheromones effect everyone as they walk in. I grab what I need and sit right down and just observe everyone. As people are walking in they say hello like normal and go to there normal chairs. Now almost everyone put there stuff down and then come right back to talk to me. Normally they would just sit down and talk across the room at me, but today they made it a point to actually come right next to me.

Most men come right up and make eye contact and start chatting with me and looking to me on what my thoughts are on certain things like they are seeking my approval on things. Also like my carpool I am getting solid respect hits and within a few minutes the men are much more energetic and most of the men I work with are 50+ and I think this is due to being out of shape and being older that there test levels are much lower than mine and what is happening is they get the test surge and feel great and so they stick around because they feel good due to this, just a theory and would love to here others on this.

finally a couple of women on the crew walk in and both stop by and say high. I am getting IOI`s from both of them and 1 is 53 and the other is 56 both white. The older one has to go to another office, but the 53 one sits next to me and is very touchy. A lot of guys are after her as she is very pretty compared to other women that work there. She keeps touching my arm and it takes a little bit out of me to control myself. She actually lives really close to me and says I should come over some time and has never offered this before! It is very tempting, but I am faithful to my wife. The meeting starts and she is talking the whole time during this thing and it is hard because I am trying to pay attention to what is going on for the night. We get done and get to work, and I don`t have anything else as far as effects on others because I get in my equipment and the rest of the night work by myself.

What I do find interesting thought is 5 hours into the shift the 53 women call me on the radio just to say hi and see how I am doing and she has never done this before, so possible imprinting effects, but I would have to test much more to confirm this.

Sexual Mix

I thought I would try in a mix for the wife and see what it gets us. I chose 2 drops True Instinct, 4 swipes on neck of X Cops, and 2 sprays of True Love.

I was coming home after my last day shifts to my week of from work to see the wife and knew the daughter would be asleep , but the wife would be up and sex would be guaranteed. After I put this mix on I pack up and start my drive home which was about 1 1/2 hours. I was dead tired, but this mix hit me hard and I was wide awake! I felt like Mike Tyson going into a fight and sex was really on my mind. The True Love did not at all appear to soften this mix from the estrogenic pheromones, and I caught myself driving way over the speed limit trying to hurry home and had to keep catching myself which is not at all like me. I was getting impatient and sex had to be right now!

I finally get home and change really quickly and then when we lay down I am very dominating aggressive. I am more a passionate type than aggressive by far. Right away it is on and the energy was quite a rush and hope for sure that Molecule X or some Androstenone version of this comes out as this thing can really come alive with a hard sexual. The sensation during sex was much more intense than normal. I get going so much that I actually had to take a break because I felt I was pushing myself to hard and my heartrate was thru the roof.

The True Love was perfect in this mix for the wife to connect on more a deeper level and not have just the hardcore sexual aspect as this for her or most women I have found is really important to them.

We take a break 20 minutes, and then we are at it again. This time I pace myself better and about an hour later we are done and then just lay down next to each other and she asks what got into me? I laugh and just tell her I really missed her. We are both very satisfied and go to bed.

I will have to test the new batch since it will be a 0.23% with this same test and compare what I get, when it comes out.

Wife Wearing X Cop Sample

This is just where it gets ridiculous, but very interesting. So I ask my wife to wear this and am worried as I never put any cop formula on her and I am worried because the smell. She is laying on the bed and I go and grab the sample and first ask her to take a whiff so she has an idea of what it smells like first, and I put the sample bottle close to her nose and have her smell it and she freaks out and accidentally hits my hand knocking the bottle out of my hand and it spilled all over the bed and right where I sleep.

So I don`t have a dose on swipes, but I just tell her to rub her forearms and wrists over where it spilled and to get as much on her as she can. Then I take the sheets and pull them off the bed and throw them in the washer.

After 10 minutes goes by she mentions that now she is irritated, in a bad mood, and nauseas. But in all fairness this test is not accurate on dose and she may have way to much on now to and have no way to calculate how much she has on. I am trying to comfort her and have her wait 10 minutes and then throw on a cover scent which is Genieve from Michael Storer which she has had a lot of compliments on.

It was hard for me to see any effects yet because I spent a lot of time trying to comfort her and get her thru this. So about 25 minutes later when this thing dies down and she has the cover scent on she relaxes. Before the cover she kept complaining of smelling like moldy cheese, but now it seems ok with her.

My wife is a heavier girl, but very attractive and has it all in the right places. I am lusting really hard after this for her. I am getting the test surge like I would when I wear this stuff. I was getting a signal like lets get it on right now and I had to work to control this as we are getting ready to leave to go to her brothers B-Day party with the family and friends.

We get in the car and drive there and wife puts AC on fresh air as she can still smell the cheese smell and I can to, but it does not bother me as much. We get there and most of her family is there and a few of her brothers friends is there to.

We walk in and greet everyone like normal and I go outside with the guys and she is inside with the other women. maybe 15 minutes goes by and my energy level drops and I am feeling the need to go inside to be with her. All I could think about was later on and sex! I look thru the window and find my wife talking more than normal and in the center of a group of women and having a good time and the other women are more open with her than at usual family gatherings.

After the food is done I am one of the first ones in and make my wife a plate of food and make myself a plate and we sit at the dining room table. it takes maybe 30 seconds and I am feeling good and energetic again Smile

Now the other guys in the family are getting exposes more the this and notice when they are walking by they are stopping and crowding around us. There is nothing sexual about it because it is her brothers, dad, and grandfather. But they hang around and get pretty talkative and again noticed there energy level is higher and her grandfather which is 90 even mentions this. So I am thinking this would work wonders for older guys to feel good and really balance things out with there test levels and bring them back up because I know as us men age they do decline and this could be a really good molecule to have around.

My wife and I can clearly detect this scent wise and no one talks or mentions it. After we eat us guys go outside while the women clean up, and after 15 minutes goes by I am getting tired again. I keep looking back at my wife thru the window and fantasizing about what I am going to do later to her. Every 5 minutes I had to look in the window and see where she is at. All that was on my mind was my wife and I have kind of checked out in my mind even though the other guys were talking to me and all that was on my mind was the wife and getting intimate with her. I need to test more with cops, but do believe that either this has imprinting effects or my test levels dropped and was looking for that feel good boost again.

We sing Happy B Day to her brother and then leave.

Now this is where it gets really interesting to me. We get home my wife washes up as she does not like the idea of this stuff on her even though the cheese smell is gone. We get the bed sheets out of the dryer and no smell on them, but the smell where I spilled the bottle is still on the mattress itself and my wife sprays what is left of her Genieve perfume over the bed as the bottle is almost gone.

Well what this did for me was really set the stage because I love this perfume on her and I can detect the X cops thru the sheets. We get ready to go to bed like normal and we lay down and make small chat. We normally wait for her daughter to go to bed before we do anything. 10 minutes goes by and I am really charged up and can`t wait for sex, so I close and lock the door and it is on. Not as much power as with True Instinct, but really close. We get it on for 30 minutes and then grab some water and go to bed. Well I lay there and am still wide awake, so I wake my wife back up and it is on again, but this time she was more aggressive to and I even get oral sex which is super rare. Now I believe this is from me being more into sex than normal and not just running thru the motions for both of us.

So I am thinking to get the most out of things you have to be really into it, and just from this alone my wife also opened up to. This is a great molecule for a married couple no doubt that are open to trying things. I have read countless amount of posts with men looking to get back that fire and passion back in the bedroom and if I had to pick just 1 thing to do it, this would be it.

We finally get to bed after the 2nd round, but I sleep a total of 5 hours and am wide awake, so now today I will be steam cleaning the matress to get rid of all of what is left.

Summary

I do have to note that a lot of my tests the environment is the wrong one and do know this, and this is due to me traveling for work and doing my best with what I have as I don`t drink or really go to bars and time also, So I do apologize for this. But I can confirm with the 0.10% Sample, the test surge and eye contact with no doubt. Men tend to show me more respect and ask my opinion on things more than usual. X cops is the real deal and would suggest it to anyone looking for cops. Very clean and when my wife complained about the scent I had her sniff another brand to give her an idea and she picked this one as it was much cleaner. At 2 swipes it was pretty strong effects wise I thought, but 4 swipes it is much more power to this, where at 2 swipes it was more like a Androstenone/Androsterone blend, and at 4 for me it was like it was more power like a heavier Androstenone over the Androsterone effect. Solid 5 hours of energy boost and at times I still could get slight effects sometimes the next day out of this. Seems to hit almost every woman in some way above 30, and I have not tested enough under 30, but can confirm over this age range. Everyone made eye contact men and women and were also interested in what I had to say in conversations. All that was left of this is in my mattress and won`t be able to test further. I really like 2 swipes for out in public and 4 for bedroom use. Possible imprinting qualities, but this may be also due to test levels dropping and wanting to get that feel good energy back. Thanks again BAGreat and will do a run when I get the full size 0.23% bottle and hope this is good and what you are looking for. Strength wise I like this 0.10% sample, but am fairly new to cops still and will compare the 2 in the other thread you mention. I do notice with the test boost that it is best to use this once in a while like on special occasions because it seems for me my body adapts to the test boost pretty quick and I do not get this if I use more than once and have to take a few days break to kind of let things reset.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 7:59 AM by justintime469.)
10-14-2017 7:41 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

10-14-2017 9:38 AM

Wow amazing post, man! Thank you for the extremely detailed review! The fun is not over yet, you're getting Copulins X in the mail in a few hours Smile.

I will post the good news soon Smile.

- B
10-14-2017 9:38 AM

Share This Thread