Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-08-2017 8:04 PM

Thanks for the sample of Cops X. It was received very quickly.

Smells like cheese (not a horrible old nasty cheese but like extra sharp cheddar) so I covered with UN or Hommes from LPMP. Couldn't wait for it to die down. Great looking vial.
Only used 1 swipe on the neck each time.

I've used it twice now. One a few hours after I sprayed THU which ended in daytime lovin. I was happy, relaxed and Just sexual all during our errands we ran. My SO is effected by this. Sex and she had a headache even though I told her we can do it later.

Today that was the only thing I wore beside Excalibur from LPMP. Immediately felt like just sex feeling and wanting to do it again. Kept thinking sexual. I got down with some weird body effect. Maybe from the 1 hr drive to our destination or the food we ate. So we haven't done anything. But my lower region reacts to it by having pulses and surges which normally I don't even think about sex. So it works for me. I'll experiment with different doses and scenarios as I go on.
I don't think I'll try this at work though.

Maybe I should have researched this before I got on Low T therapy.
I'm experimenting so bare with me.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 8:06 PM by Saiyanprince.)
10-08-2017 8:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

10-08-2017 8:44 PM

(10-08-2017 8:04 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Thanks for the sample of Cops X. It was received very quickly.

Smells like cheese (not a horrible old nasty cheese but like extra sharp cheddar) so I covered with UN or Hommes from LPMP. Couldn't wait for it to die down. Great looking vial.
Only used 1 swipe on the neck each time.

I've used it twice now. One a few hours after I sprayed THU which ended in daytime lovin. I was happy, relaxed and Just sexual all during our errands we ran. My SO is effected by this. Sex and she had a headache even though I told her we can do it later.

Today that was the only thing I wore beside Excalibur from LPMP. Immediately felt like just sex feeling and wanting to do it again. Kept thinking sexual. I got down with some weird body effect. Maybe from the 1 hr drive to our destination or the food we ate. So we haven't done anything. But my lower region reacts to it by having pulses and surges which normally I don't even think about sex. So it works for me. I'll experiment with different doses and scenarios as I go on.
I don't think I'll try this at work though.

Maybe I should have researched this before I got on Low T therapy.
I'm experimenting so bare with me.

Did see your name on the list. Was there a new list of testers?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-08-2017 8:44 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2017 8:48 PM

No sorry, he just sent a sample to me. Delete if I wasn't suppose to do that.
10-08-2017 8:48 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2017 9:04 PM

(10-08-2017 8:48 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  No sorry, he just sent a sample to me. Delete if I wasn't suppose to do that.

Any other reviews are welcome as far as I am concerned.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-08-2017 9:04 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-08-2017 9:17 PM

(10-08-2017 9:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Any other reviews are welcome as far as I am concerned.

Me, too, IF he or anyone else has it. Didn't know he had sent out more.
Playing the role of Forum Detective as his name wasn't on the list. whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 9:18 PM by MMM.)
10-08-2017 9:17 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2017 9:25 PM

Lol it's ok. I'm not sure why he sent it to me but I appreciate it. I did respond pretty fast to his post but also told him if anyone else with more experience was responding that it was ok if he didn't pick me. So maybe he was being kind to me for that. Either way I'm glad he did. I'll buy a bottle once it's ready just for the self effects and mood setting.

Also he sent it out the same time he sent the rest. Just was testing out THU and didn't want to use Cops X until I was comfortable with what THU was doing to me.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 9:43 PM by Saiyanprince.)
10-08-2017 9:25 PM

BAGreat
Vendor

10-08-2017 11:53 PM

Yes, I gave Sayianprince a sample out of generosity. I had already chosen all 10, but he messaged me before I publicly announced the offer is closed. I thought why not and sent him a sample anyway.

Copulins X will be released on October 10th at a concentration of 0.23% in a mixture of 75% DPG/25% Alcohol.

Thank you again to the participants!

I am working on Copulins X +. Molecule X is a difficult molecule to get a hold of, but I will keep trying to get it. I believe it is worth it. I will keep you all updated with the status of Molecule X.

- B
10-08-2017 11:53 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2017 6:50 AM

I was also sent a sample, though I'm not on the list of testers.

I put a small swipe* on the back of my hand to test on the one day I had available last week. Yes, there was a strong cheese smell at first. That died down in about 20 minutes. For about four hours after that, I had a very upbeat mood. I went out to the mall, interacted with hired guns to see what the effects were, but did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

It's very possible that the dose was too small for significant effects from others. I will increase next time to a medium swipe. Smile

* Very scientific measuring, I know.
10-09-2017 6:50 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2017 6:18 PM

(10-08-2017 11:53 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Yes, I gave Sayianprince a sample out of generosity. I had already chosen all 10, but he messaged me before I publicly announced the offer is closed. I thought why not and sent him a sample anyway.

Copulins X will be released on October 10th at a concentration of 0.23% in a mixture of 75% DPG/25% Alcohol.

Thank you again to the participants!

I am working on Copulins X +. Molecule X is a difficult molecule to get a hold of, but I will keep trying to get it. I believe it is worth it. I will keep you all updated with the status of Molecule X.

- B

Will the website be up?
Thanks
10-09-2017 6:18 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-10-2017 9:56 AM

(09-29-2017 11:47 AM)BAGreat Wrote:  Lol

Thank you for your feedback, Paradox. I see using 25% Alcohol may have cut into the longevity of the Copulins. I have made test trials of 0.50%, 0.40%, 0.30%, and 0.20% Copulins in DPG. 0.40% was the best and I am going to send that to you for review.

I believe 0.40% in DPG should do the trick with strength and longevity. The Copulins X you received was 0.10% in DPG 75%/Alcohol 25%. With these acids, strength correlates with longevity. I noticed this both on skin and on fragrance blotters.

This is why I like to have public test trials. To make sure I provide a quality product, and also show people what goes on behind the scenes when creating a product.

- B

Hello BAGreat. Don't meant to derail the copulins discussion, but I am curious if you have ever worn Dirty Primitive.

I have played with several copulin formulations and several blends that added copulins.

You mentioned an Androstenone derivative (molecule x) that you may add to your copulins and I am curious if you have tested them in combo and what did you find?

I can wear DP without a dry down and the copulins don't smell bad at all to me in that blend. So that might provide a small basis of comparison, if you haven't played with the combo yet.
10-10-2017 9:56 AM

Share This Thread