Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-03-2017 8:16 PM

(10-03-2017 7:43 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  These are great copulins if anyone is wondering. A higher quality vibe than the Desire Me copulins.

I haven’t tried Desire Me but I definitely like these better than Essence of Woman copulins.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-03-2017 8:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAGreat
Vendor

10-03-2017 11:08 PM

Thank you for the responses guys. They truly mean a lot and I am happy I could deliver.

I have been in the lab working out the kinks in the product. 0.10% was definitely not enough. I wouldn't feel comfortable selling that.

I worked on some more trials. 0.20% was almost it, but it wasn't enough. 0.25% was too much. So I did 0.21% and 0.22%. They weren't enough. I made a trial of 0.23% and it was perfect. It struck a perfect balance between smelling like sweaty crotch, vagina and a bit of cheese. I find the scent very sexy at this concentration.

As far as longevity goes, the scent is detectable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes now. I thought about adding Androstenone to the product to increase the perceived product longevity (the scent would not be of Copulins hours later, but of Androstenone), but I realized two things. First, it would throw off the scent and possibly the effects of the Copulins. Second, it would restrict the versatility of the Copulins.

Now all we are waiting for is the completion of the website. I have to finish up a few things and the product will be ready for sale. I am pushing for October X, I mean 10th.

I am confident in this concentration, so I am ready to send the final bottles over to the reviewers.

I am still working on having Molecule X synthesized.

Thank you again everyone. I hope Copulins X will help you all in your endeavors.

- B
10-03-2017 11:08 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-03-2017 11:39 PM

Also, if ya get a chance, I'd like to try a chap stick version of it too in bees wax form. If ya get a chance that is. I have a feeling Bandit would appreciate it too. Smile

Giz a buzz on this thread when u're green to go please. Cheers BA. Smile
10-03-2017 11:39 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-04-2017 12:47 AM

Yes I’d appreciate a chap stick too. I have 4 T150 sticks stock piled and I intend to use as I age to keep the younger man testosterone levels going.

I’m excited to work with the new version.

Thank you

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-04-2017 12:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2017 3:27 PM

(10-03-2017 7:16 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  The great thing about using cops is that (apart from the smell), you cant OD. They stimulate your own natural pheromones, and your own positive mone signature is arguably more powerful than anything coming from a lab.
Also, of course, they combo with just about any product. BW, Cops and Voodoo combo seem to be my holy grail for attracting women without my having to put too much effort into the chase. Hopefully I'll be able to test this product soon!

Thank you for sharing this and it kind of makes sense and this is exactly how I felt when using the X Cops. There was a natural energy boost for me and I felt great with this particular brand. I felt very grounded and solid and everything just really flowed very smooth with this.

What was weird is another brand I tried I did not get the same results, it was more like Sex was on my mind hardcore and I felt some aggressiveness like looking at women and hardcore lusting after them and had to work a little to control myself.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this from different brands?
10-05-2017 3:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-05-2017 3:37 PM

(10-05-2017 3:27 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Thank you for sharing this and it kind of makes sense and this is exactly how I felt when using the X Cops. There was a natural energy boost for me and I felt great with this particular brand. I felt very grounded and solid and everything just really flowed very smooth with this.

What was weird is another brand I tried I did not get the same results, it was more like Sex was on my mind hardcore and I felt some aggressiveness like looking at women and hardcore lusting after them and had to work a little to control myself.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this from different brands?

Yup. I ran into that when wearing Essence of Woman. I got HORNY. Eek

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-05-2017 3:37 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-05-2017 6:14 PM

(10-05-2017 3:37 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. I ran into that when wearing Essence of Woman. I got HORNY. Eek

I second Snoopy. DM gets me to that horny dream land where I fantasize in me head how I'd do the bombshell walking across the road. Lol. I like it, it gives me good ideas on what to do with me next target. Lol. Also, DM gives me the content feeling.

I've mentioned this before. But it's pure speculation from me own part (never been mentioned before cos it's a proprietary blend) Swimming with Sharks scented in money multiplier gives me that too. Hence, me speculation on the fact that it may have Cops. But like I said, it's only a speculation/assumption from me. Smile

Heart throb (mentioned that it contains cops) gives me a slight little butterfly in the tummy feeling. Am VERY content and happy.

DP starts off as a calm feeling for me. Especially if I smudge it around me face area. And then after about 7 8 hours, gives me a slight little E-None rage. Lol. Am learning to control that E-None rage better now.

Houdini cops is JUST awsome. Just happiness. No rage no horny no fantasizing. But just simple happiness for me.

T-Max 150 is a good energy boost for me. Like Bandit, I put it on me lips, in me nose and sometimes on me upper lip where that weird trench is just above the upper lip. Be careful though, it could or not taste better or worst. Lol. Be mindful of that. Smile

It's amazing how different cops give different effects. And now am itching to try BAGreat''s Cop-X. Smile
10-05-2017 6:14 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2017 7:41 PM

Judging from your description doc copulins x seem to fall between heart throb and Houdini for me personally from self effects. I do have very limited copulins experience through limited to dp and copulins x.

PS. Can't wait for the final bottles
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 7:43 PM by kocik2000.)
10-05-2017 7:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-05-2017 8:13 PM

(09-25-2017 8:25 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  The only thing I ask for are the initial first impressions when you receive the package, initial self effects upon smelling it, and whether or not the concentration is adequate. I have done many trials and believe it is at the right concentration.

This is a big sample bottle. The labeling looks professional. The smell is sweeter than anything synthetic copulins I've smelled. I got an immediate head rush which is exactly like T150. I think the concentration is OK. It lasts me 24-36 hours with a workout and shower in between. I still give off the sex vibe well into the next day and some of the day after. It isn't as strong as Desire Me longevity but I'd rather use this as they smell much, much better.

Thank you

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 8:13 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
10-05-2017 8:13 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2017 3:40 PM

(10-05-2017 6:14 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second Snoopy. DM gets me to that horny dream land where I fantasize in me head how I'd do the bombshell walking across the road. Lol. I like it, it gives me good ideas on what to do with me next target. Lol. Also, DM gives me the content feeling.

I've mentioned this before. But it's pure speculation from me own part (never been mentioned before cos it's a proprietary blend) Swimming with Sharks scented in money multiplier gives me that too. Hence, me speculation on the fact that it may have Cops. But like I said, it's only a speculation/assumption from me. Smile

Heart throb (mentioned that it contains cops) gives me a slight little butterfly in the tummy feeling. Am VERY content and happy.

DP starts off as a calm feeling for me. Especially if I smudge it around me face area. And then after about 7 8 hours, gives me a slight little E-None rage. Lol. Am learning to control that E-None rage better now.

Houdini cops is JUST awsome. Just happiness. No rage no horny no fantasizing. But just simple happiness for me.

T-Max 150 is a good energy boost for me. Like Bandit, I put it on me lips, in me nose and sometimes on me upper lip where that weird trench is just above the upper lip. Be careful though, it could or not taste better or worst. Lol. Be mindful of that. Smile

It's amazing how different cops give different effects. And now am itching to try BAGreat''s Cop-X. Smile

That is what I was looking for was your last sentence as I am still fairly new to cops and it summed things up and confirmed what I am getting out of different brands of cops.

With True essence I get aggressive sexually and it is hardcore kind of like Donald Trump talking about walking up to any woman and grabbing them by the Pussy! That is the best way to describe it.

With X Cops, for me it is more like a suave laid back feeling and the energy rush is incredible and did not get that with True essence. I do feel my test levels go up, and with this I feel like I have already won. What I mean is a lot of times I try my best sexual mix with the wife to get that hardcore sexual energy out of her, and with X cops I feel a sense of not worrying about it and that it is just going to happen without much thought.
10-07-2017 3:40 PM

Share This Thread