Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-02-2017 5:37 PM

Wore some to a bbq/party at a local park. I tried snoop's 4 swipes on top of hands. Nothing to report. I'm gonna alternate this week between solo and combo along with different app points.

One thing I noticed though. Whenever I take a good whif of it I get a slight drip like I just did some blow. Thought that was a bit weird.
10-02-2017 5:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-02-2017 5:56 PM

Did you try with a cover scent?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-02-2017 5:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2017 10:13 PM

(10-02-2017 5:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Did you try with a cover scent?

Iso underneath.
10-02-2017 10:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-02-2017 10:18 PM

(10-02-2017 10:13 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Iso underneath.

I'd highly recommend trying it with a regular cover scent. Iso E can be a bit uh, transparent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-02-2017 10:18 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2017 3:21 PM

(09-25-2017 8:25 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Participants:

justintime469
Diegoboy
kocik2000
MMM
BigDickBandit420
LoveInSpain
Alphonse
DtheGreek
Snoopyace
Paradox

The new formula is in 75% Di Propylene Glycol/25% SD Alcohol 40-B (by weight). It behaves very weirdly after you first apply it. It starts out noticeable, but gets stronger the longer you have it on, peaking at around the half an hour mark.

It performs best if you leave the application area to dry without touching it. If you do have to spread it, a dab is fine, but any rubbing will work against you. You can test this out yourself and see what I mean. It speeds up the diffusion process and it doesn't quite reach the "peak" in the same way leaving the application area alone does.

You may take your time with testing and their respective reviews. The only thing I ask for are the initial first impressions when you receive the package, initial self effects upon smelling it, and whether or not the concentration is adequate. I have done many trials and believe it is at the right concentration. Once these three answered, you will receive your full bottle of Copulins X.

Thank you for participating!

- B

I could not even believe I was one of the ones that got a sample and I am so grateful thank you so much!

To start I do have to admit I don`t have much experience with cops and worn them maybe 3 other times and am very new to them still. This is my initial report and is a start for me, as I am currently testing this thing and actually having my wife test it to! I want to get a full scope of this thing on how it works on men and women alike, but for now this is the initial report.

Initial First Impression

I open the package and pull it out and it is fairly skinny bottle, with a top that I kind of had to twist and pull to do a sniff test. The label on this thing seems good quality and not some cheap paper. No leaks or issues when I received it. It is a sample which most will probably use up fairly quick or I might have considered a threaded screw on top and maybe put some tape over it for shipping. This is just a suggestion, because I had a lot of leaks on products in the past with some vendors products. But so far initial everything looks good. I am not used to the wand thing, but really makes sense now that I think about it so I don`t get on my fingers and really like this idea!

Initial Sniff Test

It smells pretty strong to me and the only thing I have tried to compare it to is True Essence from True pheromones. The smell of the X Cop is not quite as strong as far as odor goes, and what threw me off, was to me this really is not bad smelling at all compared to the others. This X Cop to me is much more sweet smelling and is more of a clean smell, where others I have tested is a little more dirty. It did smell like the typical cheese smell, but not bad at all on the sniff test. I got a rush of energy and woke right up just from sniffing this thing, what is weird to me is I did not get this effect from other Cop products, so I get really excited to try this out. I can also detect the PA a little bit to.

1ST Initial Test

I put 1 swipe to right of neck and swipe towards my throat. I feel more awake and alive, it is weird like I just drank a cup of coffee. I can actually feel my test levels raise slightly. With 1 swipe it is noticeable, not night and day difference, but the effects are there. I wait 10 minutes and put another swipe on left side of neck and swipe towards my throat. Holy cow, now I really feel awake. I give it 30 minutes to really asses this thing and the more time that goes by the more energy and the stronger smelling this gets. This last 25 minutes then my energy level holds at a nice pace, with the natural scent of this things settling down. I fell amazing and this seems to be a more natural energy boost compared to say Androstenone.

After 30 minutes goes by, I decide to go see my brother-in-law. I almost don`t go because he is very critical of me and judges everything I do, but I say the hell with it and go anyway.

I to his house and Him and his wife is there also with parent in laws. I will call him D. D sits next to me and greets me right away and is asking how things are going and we are just making small chit chat, and after 20 minutes goes by I notice he is very docile almost like a neutered dog! What a nice change and I did not act or do anything different. The conversation is flowing nicely and he is actually listening to me and being respectful! I am kind of blown away by this really and is a nice change.

D gets up and gets dressed and we all decide to go to lunch which is D and his parents. D decides to ride with me. I went from a small car to a truck and he normally would have made some wise crack joke, but this time he was saying how nice my truck is and how he admires me. Now I never hear anything like this from this guy.

We get to where we will be eating which is a Mexican restaurant if it matters. We get there and wait at the patio and I make sure I am in the center of the group and I start talking to his mother which is 65. A few minutes goes by and she is making major eye contact with me and she normally does not make much eye contact when talking with anyone. She is looking right at me and smiling a lot more. We are having a nice conversation, then she gets up to go to the bathroom.

Now I am talking with D`s dad which is also 65. He normally likes to joke around a lot and harass people to. He is talking to me and he is no messing around or harassing me either and is also docile. Then they tell us a table is ready, so we go and sit down.

We all sit down and D`s mom comes back and sits across from me and she looks right at me flipping her hair very slowly while looking at me. It was really awkward, I had to work really hard to keep conversations going to distract from this.

I actually get up to go to he bathroom now and walk by an older white middle 60`s lady and she looks right up at me and smile, so I smile back and then go in and use the restroom. When I get out she is looking back right at me still! her chair was faced the other way so she was actually twisted back when I walked out the door. I walk by her and go sit back down to my chair. I look over where she is at and she is smiling while looking right at my eyes.

I am finding this weird thing where everyone wants to make eye contact with me men and women. This thing also seems to hit right away, not like some other oil products where it can take a few seconds to hit.

I sit back at our table and the waitress comes which is maybe 25 Hispanic and brings our drinks. I did not see anything that caught my attention, but I was at the other end of the table to so who knows.

We get our drinks and I look across form me and D`s mom goes back to the hair flipping. So I am trying to work things to not make it awkward. We get our food and eat and then after we are done we are walking out and there is a middle 40`s Hispanic lady on our right and we walk by and pay and then I look over where we just passed and she is looking right at me in front of her husband! We pay and then we leave.

So we are talking outside and I decide to ask about my new cologne and what they think of it and if it stinks? They all took a whiff of my neck, and not one complaint! In fact D and his mother where very fond of the scent while his dad just said it was ok, but smelled like I had Been playing in cheese mill he called it LOL.

Length of Effects

The first 30 minutes is really noticeable, but I got the surge of energy and effects for 5 hours solid no problem. After the first 30 minutes, I can say this thing was one of the most consistent things I have tested all the way thru the 5hours.

Summary So Far

You know I got a test boost, but to me what was weird was there no aggression at all like I have experienced with another product. I was very quick to listen and speak when I needed to and I felt considerate to others. The best way I can describe this is like a mix of Androstenone and Androsterone, but without the aggressiveness of the Androstenone. At 2 swipes this was very effective and will test much higher when I can. I got respect from men where it seemed like they were all of a sudden interested about everything in my life. With women it seemed to hit a lot of women, but they were mostly 40+ age range. I need to test more and vow to do so and a big thank you BAGreat!

This is just an initial test run, next time I report I will report what my wife gets to wearing this!
10-03-2017 3:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2017 3:28 PM

Great report! Excellent detail. Copulins are a very unique animal, indeed. I can't wait to read your wife's experiences as well as how you react to her wearing them.

10-03-2017 3:28 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-03-2017 4:57 PM

I'd like to second the looks J.I.Time mentioned above. Many times I've worn cops in any form (DM, Titan, Heart Throb, BW+Cops (TheLaw's Bad Cop combo) Ascend with cops) I get these same looks even across glass windows. Titan and BW+Cops was more consistent to me.

The only logical explanation I can think of, for this, is the testosterone spike happening internally to a male body. Plus, in me personal experience the body uplift (I walk heaps straighter) not necessarily like king kong but more of a straight, up right, chest, shoulder and neck.

Am assuming BAGreats copulin X has similar properties. Let us know when u're going online to sell this BAGreat. I'd like to buy some. Smile
10-03-2017 4:57 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2017 7:16 PM

The great thing about using cops is that (apart from the smell), you cant OD. They stimulate your own natural pheromones, and your own positive mone signature is arguably more powerful than anything coming from a lab.
Also, of course, they combo with just about any product. BW, Cops and Voodoo combo seem to be my holy grail for attracting women without my having to put too much effort into the chase. Hopefully I'll be able to test this product soon!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-03-2017 7:16 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-03-2017 7:43 PM

(10-03-2017 7:16 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  BW, Cops and Voodoo combo seem to be my holy grail for attracting women without my having to put too much effort into the chase. Hopefully I'll be able to test this product soon!

I'm pleased you mentioned the BW+Cops+Voodoo combo. I've been rocking it the past couple days and have seen great results.

These are great copulins if anyone is wondering. A higher quality vibe than the Desire Me copulins.

BAG - I will fill out the testing questionnaire that you requested this week.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 7:43 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
10-03-2017 7:43 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2017 7:48 PM

Loveinspain perhaps u r right in the idea of cops affecting natural signature thus stimulating natural pheromones all together.

Regardless the self effects really are great. I will try and do a bit more reporting this weekend as well if work allows to go out
10-03-2017 7:48 PM

Share This Thread