Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
09-30-2017 11:11 PM

I took a shower this morning. I still give off the vibe like I just had lots of sex.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-30-2017 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

10-01-2017 12:18 AM

(09-30-2017 8:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Gonna experiment with this tonight while out with my bride. I'll be interacting with a ton of different people while wearing 4 swipes of Copulins X covered with Fierce from The Fragrance Shop. My bride already recoiled in horror when she came into the bathroom immediately after I applied my 4 swipes (2 to the top of each hand). "WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE CHEESY ASS?!!" I assured her that in a very short period of time it'd dry down and she wouldn't be able to smell it. P

Whose got THE CHEESE!??! Girl witch

My 4 swipes to the wrist, 2 each, went uneventful. Gym, stores, home near my mom's aide.

While out and about, I did get a lot of male strangers saying, "HI!" without eye contact. I'd hear, "HI!," look and see men looking at me. So, I'd just say, "HI!" and keep on going. Not the attention I want, but PUSSY does that to a man so I get it. Heat

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 12:19 AM by MMM.)
10-01-2017 12:18 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-01-2017 2:17 AM

From what I understand, there’s naturally derived indole in here and that’s why it smells so much better than desire me. Correct me if I’m wrong

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-01-2017 2:17 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2017 10:40 AM

Okay so interesting night. I had a similar experience to MMM in that guys tried electing me King of the Bar but I was also getting a lot of attention from women I didn't know. Both me and my bride were getting all sorts of comments about how we must have quite the sex life and how we must have just 'gotten it on' before going out. We didn't. My bride was also asking about which woman was my girlfriend. Now last night my bride got so drunk that she passed out when we got home so no playtime for Snoopy. This morning she has been making all sorts of comments about 'my girlfriend' and she seemed extra jealous last night. Been an interesting morning so far with last nights copulin application. Lots of sex talk but also references to some imaginary girlfriend.

Definitely need to shower. I should mention that she's never acted like this when I've worn other copulin containing products around her. This is definitely different and makes me wonder if the 'real' scent of these copulins is what is affecting her differently.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-01-2017 10:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BAGreat
Vendor

10-01-2017 10:59 AM

Wow, thank you for the reviews, gentlemen. Very interesting hits you have reviewed with Copulins X.

I do realize I would like to increase the concentration of the final product to offer more bang for your buck. I smelled the trials again and realized 0.40% in DPG was too concentrated and did not smell as good as the EtOH/DPG mix. The 25% alcohol opens the scent up and makes it smell fruitier and a bit more pleasant.

I did come to a conclusion regarding the final product and 0.20% in the EtOH/DPG mix was definitely it. I noticed that 0.10% was a little too weak but usable and noticeable (as we have seen). 0.20% is strong without being overwhelming, which anything above 0.20% was.

I am going to send the samples out to those who have reported back so far so they may offer their opinion on this higher concentration.

No indole Smile

- B
10-01-2017 10:59 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2017 12:20 PM

Here is my two days of testing. Stealing the template off of snoopy:

Product name and scent

Copulins X Unscented
Cover: Curve soul, applied next to the application points.

Application dosage and locations:

Friday night 4 swipes
Saturday night 2 drops

Enviroment tested in:

2 different parties, one inside and one outside environments

Time exposure:

3 hours first party, about 5 hours second party.

Duration of effects

3-4 hours, feels almost like a duration of the alcohol spray over an oil, whereas typical oils for me last 8 hours+

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

A few feet. Strongest effects noticed when within a couple of feet.

Self effects

At 4 swipes I have gotten awake feeling. It woke me the hell up and I just got done with a 16 hour travel day for work. I was not feeling the party as I was tired at first but it has woken me up and I was more awake than some other people.

At 2 drops I have gotten the same awake feeling AND a warm pleasant sensation in my stomach. Almost like butterflies. Put me in a pleasant happy mood.

Smell:

When I first smelled it I went mmmm sweaty highschool boys lockerroom after football practice. Hahaha. Once you get past that first initial smell you get the pleasant vagina smell. Somewhat fruity imho.

Effects to others

Kino, prolonged eye contact, winking from taken girls etc.

Overall Thoughts and reports:

First party included 2 girls which reacted off the bat. One always responds well to different mones. Besides the typical prolonged eye contact at one point she literally dragged me outside by the wrist to tell me something. She has not done that before and it was right on the application point. The other girl I have seen before and I definitely saw more eye contact from her than usual, she also seemed to wanted to know about my trip prior to the party etc but got interrupted. My SO on the other hand was extremely touchy and cuddly the whole party which is rare for her to show so much affection in public and it eventually lead to a pretty heated night with her. Did not see any crazy reaction from guys.

Second party had 1 girl with a bf. She was pretty damn talkative, winked a few times during conversations and was just overall seemed to be interested. She kind of lingered around more than she should have which I think led to her drunkish bf getting a bit mad. I also teased her about her being high maintenance and she was pretty receptive to all the teases. The effects did die out after about 3-4 hours which I felt were very similar to the first party. Ow ye, the girls bf was really buddy buddy at first, like major respect kind of thing and kept trying to call me out for not drinking hard liquor. I joked it off and brushed it off not giving a crap. Said its okay man I have a tiny penis. =). People usually laugh and girls get interested when you say that. I mean, which guy sais that about himself?

Overall opinion: It would reinforce what was mentioned earlier. I personally like the smell and what I see on others BUT I would like to see the concentration bumped up a tad and increase the duration of the mone. Personal opinion I feel like it burns off a bit quicker than I would like, typical oils last 8 hours+ into the next day. Again could be the warm weather or my skin but this is what I seemed to observe. Loving the self effects through at 2 drops, really pleasant
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 12:29 PM by kocik2000.)
10-01-2017 12:20 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2017 12:29 PM

(10-01-2017 10:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay so interesting night. I had a similar experience to MMM in that guys tried electing me King of the Bar but I was also getting a lot of attention from women I didn't know. Both me and my bride were getting all sorts of comments about how we must have quite the sex life and how we must have just 'gotten it on' before going out. We didn't. My bride was also asking about which woman was my girlfriend. Now last night my bride got so drunk that she passed out when we got home so no playtime for Snoopy. This morning she has been making all sorts of comments about 'my girlfriend' and she seemed extra jealous last night. Been an interesting morning so far with last nights copulin application. Lots of sex talk but also references to some imaginary girlfriend.

Definitely need to shower. I should mention that she's never acted like this when I've worn other copulin containing products around her. This is definitely different and makes me wonder if the 'real' scent of these copulins is what is affecting her differently.

Dosage Snoopy?
10-01-2017 12:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2017 12:37 PM

(09-29-2017 8:13 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Application dosage and locations

4 swipes from sample vial wand

Tops of each hand (dabbed on and not wiped to spread out)

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-01-2017 12:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2017 1:02 PM

Oops just saw thanks
10-01-2017 1:02 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-01-2017 3:18 PM

Probably the only single molecule i haven't tried. Just the idea of having women dirt on me while being on public rubs me the wrong way. I know for science and I seen it work on a friend of mines but daamn.
10-01-2017 3:18 PM

Share This Thread