Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-16-2017 9:43 PM

Some short input : received the bottle. Very nice and thank you. Will report in a week or so when will have done through testing.

First impression : put a drop inside a car on my hand. Stunk up the car like crazy. I can only imagine two drops. So far on first impression loving the concentration

More reports coming soon
10-16-2017 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAGreat
Vendor

10-17-2017 12:49 PM

@DtheGreek Yes, BigDick beat me to it. The sample was 0.10% concentration and the bottle is 0.23% concentration.

@justintime469 Just let it sit anywhere you test it (paper, skin, bed sheets) and give it a moment to open up. You will see it is clearly stronger than the sample.

It is cool to post first impressions of the bottle concentration here, but reviews should be posted in a new thread created by the reviewer in the Copulins X forum.

- B
10-17-2017 12:49 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2017 4:38 PM

I was wondering if sample bottles are still available? I know some other people that are interested in testing this.

I am in the process of still testing the full bottle and will report on it when I get more time. Thanks again!
10-20-2017 4:38 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

10-21-2017 1:57 PM

(10-20-2017 4:38 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I was wondering if sample bottles are still available? I know some other people that are interested in testing this.

I am in the process of still testing the full bottle and will report on it when I get more time. Thanks again!

I will be adding sample bottles to the site soon for those who want to test the product out without having to buy a full bottle. I will update when they are available for purchase on the site.

- B
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 1:58 PM by BAGreat.)
10-21-2017 1:57 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2017 8:48 AM

(10-21-2017 1:57 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  I will be adding sample bottles to the site soon for those who want to test the product out without having to buy a full bottle. I will update when they are available for purchase on the site.

- B

Also interested in purchaseable samples!
11-02-2017 8:48 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2017 10:12 PM

This stuff is awesome. I feel like this might be a game changer for me. I'm loving the way I feel with this on I've been running copX with evolve this week and I'm loving the hits. Also wanted to mention, the tension in the workplace was more than likely my co-workers reacting to how I was acting and less them reacting to the projection of Pheromones. I say that because that "Androstenone" type rage that I was feeling was very real but I seem to have been able to master it this past week. All of the other "more positive" selfies are still on point, I've just been able to control my anger in a calmer manner, and I don't feel so frantic. I feel very well grounded. It was mentioned in the maxt150 thread that it had changed someone's voice into a "fuller", "manlier" tone. CopX has been doing the same for me. Not sure if I mentioned it before, but t is absolutely imperative that you take caution with the smell of copX. The cougar from my job smelled it and complained about the smell when I bathed in it without a cover. I've been using one drop on my groin and I've splitting a drop just inside of my nostrils, with one extra drop on my wrist only at the gym.
11-02-2017 10:12 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2017 5:12 AM

OK, so I've just received the sample, many thanks @BAGreat; I'm aware that the shipping cost to Spain was considerable, so I promise to give this product a thorough, honest review and post the results here, with direct comparisons to T-Max150 and DM.

At a glance, the bottle design is very cool, a drop on each wrist gives a strong (reassuring) cheesy smell, which calms down a lot sooner than DM. Note, it seems to clear the mind very quickly, after 15 minutes, I'm slightly more focused and motivated.

Serious testing starts tonight!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-29-2017 5:12 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Initial Impressions
11-29-2017 10:43 AM

Firstly, many thanks to BAGreat who went to great effort to send me Copulins X to the UK at great expense. It took a little time, but it finally arrived on the shores of this green and pleasant land. Also, apologies if some of this information is redundant - I haven't read the other reports yet.

The earlier formulation of CX has been my favourite copulins product ever since I got it. Primarily this is because copulins tend to be notoriously stinky and about as far removed from the natural scent of vagina as 100mcgs of none is from the secnt of a heallthy alpha male. Diluted, Copulins X came about as close to the natural scent of a healthy glistening vagina as it is possible to get. On to the new revision ..

Scent

This is lacking the vinegar bite of the previous version. The previous revision at full strength did get some comments about the acetic acid note if I was too generous with it, but it was still alot easier to explain than the rank rotting fruit aroma of some copulins products.

This version is a creamy parmesan that is strong for about 5 minutes but then dies down quite quickly and can be easily covered by even light cologne It is however quite cold here at the moment, and I did notice that the scent blossoms in warmer atmospheres so you may need a few attempts to get the dose right (unless you want to be walking around with a force field of pussy scent for a few hours).

Self effects

One of the most interesting self effects of copulins products is that they all tend to produce slightly different self effects. I've never figured out whether this was because of dose, quality or the exact ratio of acids used. Copulins X made me feel very clear headed, focused and alert. This was particulalry strong on the first few wearings and especially once I got into a warmer environment. In fact, it was pronounced enough that I was beginning to wonder if there were Scent of Eros nootropic compounds added that we were not told about. (Note that I do not drink coffee and I almost never use mones these days, so self effects may be more pronounced for me anyway.)

Effects on others

It's too cold to chase tail so the main squeeze was the regular victim. She did not seem to smell anything untoward. The first time I wore it around her was one of those days where everything seemed to go wrong so we were forced to stay indoors. Let's just say I was not very patient, and the copulins may have made the arguing a little worse than it would have been otherwise, and we spent the night in bed facing away from each other. A few hours later I woke up with an almost painfully hard erection and the ain squeeze giving me an angry handjob, and the weekend improved from there.

The painfully hard erections seem to be a unique feature of CX and I've taken advantage of them. If you've ever taken one of those chinese sex pills, you will know what I mean. I am hoping it is natural and just a result of clean living and copulins.

I have used copulins in the gym also and it feels a little like a very clean caffeine based preworkout. Like caffeine however, it is wise to use it in circumstances where you can utilise the energy otherwise it can make one a little more irritable than usual.

So far I am enjoying the rrvised Copulins X. The scent is wearable, it can be covered easily and the sexual effects and energy boost are pretty goddamned cool.

A
11-29-2017 10:43 AM
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Initial Impressions
11-29-2017 12:24 PM

(11-29-2017 10:43 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  Firstly, many thanks to BAGreat who went to great effort to send me Copulins X to the UK at great expense. It took a little time, but it finally arrived on the shores of this green and pleasant land. Also, apologies if some of this information is redundant - I haven't read the other reports yet.

The earlier formulation of CX has been my favourite copulins product ever since I got it. Primarily this is because copulins tend to be notoriously stinky and about as far removed from the natural scent of vagina as 100mcgs of none is from the secnt of a heallthy alpha male. Diluted, Copulins X came about as close to the natural scent of a healthy glistening vagina as it is possible to get. On to the new revision ..

What was your TESTING DOSAGE, Phonse?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-29-2017 12:24 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Initial Impressions
11-30-2017 2:58 PM

Some Alex Jones rants, some Norwegian death metal, 3 drops of Cops X and some heavyass weights. Brodin was pleased. I love wearing copulins before deadlift day. At this dose you will get some weird stares when you start to heat up.

The scent *blossoms* with body heat and it's almost as if you can see the wall of copulins move out from you to make anyone caught in its wake a little uncomfortable (horny?). Probably way too high a dose, but fun nonetheless.

This actually feels quite alot like Bad Wolf that I am starting to wonder if BW doesn't have a huge dose of really well covered copulins in it as a major portion of its ingredients.

(11-29-2017 12:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  What was your TESTING DOSAGE, Phonse?

Thanks!

That time with the squeeze, 3 drops (1 in the morning, 2 before bed), but 1 seems strong enough.

A
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 3:07 PM by Alphonse.)
11-30-2017 2:58 PM

Share This Thread