Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-16-2017 9:35 AM

(10-15-2017 8:29 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Personally I like the name Copulins X even if you make products without copulins.

I second that name. Sounds catchy. Clapping
10-16-2017 9:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2017 10:33 AM

(10-15-2017 10:36 AM)BAGreat Wrote:  Ok, so the good news is, I will be creating another pheromone company and creating new pheromone products. My debut product will be called "Casanova" which will be an extremely imprinting romantic sexual fragrance. I want it to be an "I can't get you out of my mind and I need you now" type of blend. Something that will be irresistible.

In perfumery, there are certain ratios between fragrance ingredients called "olfactory harmonies" where the fragrance components have reached a harmonious chord and the mixture smells of one fragrance. All of the best smelling fragrances utilize this olfactory harmony and this is one aspect that makes them extraordinary.

Since pheromones are in fact odiferous molecules, maybe the effects of the pheromones will be enhanced when using this method of formulation.

Now the interesting part. Once the pheromone formula is complete, I will make a fragrance that will mimic and enhance the smell of the pheromone blend. Being the scent will smell of the pheromone blend, it should in theory increase the perceptibly of the pheromones and increase the effects of the pheromones. I am working hard on this. I want this product to change lives and I won't stop until I have reached my goal.

As for women, I am creating a pheromone hair fragrance mist called "Ditzy". It will be a very feel-good silly type of pheromone blend designed to put the user in a great mood and will have a beautiful shampoo smell as well. Since the diffusion of this product will be very far reaching, it should enhance the status of the wearer greatly and make them the life of the party putting everyone around them in a great mood. Hair extends the life of pheromones greater than any fixative can as well so the effects will be very long lasting.

I still don't have a name for the company, but I will keep you updated on everything I am doing. Big things are coming.

- B

I will pick up my bottle in an hour from the post office. I am excited and will repeat all my tests with a comparison to the 0.10%.

I am excited and hope you offer samples of everything as well and would also love to test the women`s line to on my wife and myself!

I would love to see a sample kit of some kind to test and report back on.

I have been calling this stuff X Cop LOL, I love calling it this and sorry I am not trying to be disrespectful in any way.

I was thinking you could use this name and name one of the products "The Sargent". I have a wild imagination. But keep us updated and I will order and test and report back on everything!
10-16-2017 10:33 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:00 PM

Just pulled my COOCHIE IN A BOTTLE from the mail box!

Still don't know how I made the cut, but I'm THANKFUL! Good

Now! A dropper bottle. What are the application instructions ... 1 or 2 drops and let it sit, or can this be smeared? popcorn

Mucho thanks! Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 4:01 PM by MMM.)
10-16-2017 4:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:16 PM

(10-16-2017 4:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  Just pulled my COOCHIE IN A BOTTLE from the mail box!

Still don't know how I made the cut, but I'm THANKFUL! Good

Now! A dropper bottle. What are the application instructions ... 1 or 2 drops and let it sit, or can this be smeared? popcorn

Mucho thanks! Ok

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!

I chose to throw some into a bottle of pheromones and see what happens. So far so good. I do think I can get away with more because I do not smell them at all through the Emperor scent. I noticed that I was getting even more attention from my bride than the normal AT attention, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-16-2017 4:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:27 PM

(10-16-2017 4:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes, inquiring minds want to know!

I chose to throw some into a bottle of pheromones and see what happens. So far so good. I do think I can get away with more because I do not smell them at all through the Emperor scent. I noticed that I was getting even more attention from my bride than the normal AT attention, however.

Never forget! OUR NOSE ARE TRADERS! You may not smell it, but women are QUEENS OF SMELL.

GOOD LUCK! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-16-2017 4:27 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-16-2017 5:24 PM

I got my full bottle, thank you.

I’ll post my thoughts in my own thread in your review sub forum within a couple weeks.

Thanks again.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-16-2017 5:24 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

10-16-2017 5:58 PM

(10-16-2017 4:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  What are the application instructions ... 1 or 2 drops and let it sit, or can this be smeared? popcorn

Mucho thanks! Ok

Definitely let it sit and dry down if you can. A tap is ok, but any rubbing will shorten the longevity due to the friction increasing the diffusion of the product.

This base (75% DPG/25% Alcohol) has a "blooming" effect where it gets stronger a few minutes after you first apply it, reaches a peak and then dies off.

Other than that there are no instructions. Experiment with the dosage and find your sweet spot Smile. It would also be fun to overdose (10 drops+) going out in public just moments after application one day just to see the reactions, but that is completely up to you.

- B
10-16-2017 5:58 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-16-2017 6:22 PM

Ok so I've been applying 2 drops a day from the dropper bottle the last few days. I gotta tell you, I've been feeling great. A little more pep, nicer to people, pretty much the whole gamut of good feelings.

Today, I went with Snoop's suggestion of Iso underneath. Put my wrist over the Iso and flipped it over then repeat with the other wrist. Let it dry for a couple of minutes then 1 drop of CopX on each wrist. I think I rubbed my wrists together for a sec. Can't remember for sure.

Hit up the grocery store and Target. Both places were abysmally talentless today. As I went around taking care of business, I kept getting the feeling I was capturing the attention of everyone I was near. It was kinda weird. Sometimes I physically saw it but mostly it was more of sixth sense type of feeling. Like I didn't have to catch them, I just knew.

Before you ask, I haven't had any drinks at all today.Scout

I'm leaving for Universal Orlando on Wednesday. Definitely gonna take some with me to wear in the park and if I go out while I'm there.

Question: Was there any difference between the sample vial and the dropper bottle?
10-16-2017 6:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2017 6:58 PM

Thank You BAGreat for the bottle!

I was hoping we could start a new threw for the full size bottle and report there, after my testing I will start one if no one has if I am allowed.

I just opened up the package and I like the bottle with the dropper. This does not smell as strong cop wise as the sample which is nice. I will do the OD when I get to it, I am so in! I work out of town and will test in an area where I normally don`t go and see what happens. I also kept the sample bottle, and what I did was clean it up real good and it has been sitting for a few days, so I put some from the dropper in there so I can get an accurate measurement compared to the sample and will retest 2 and 4 swipes and see what I get. It took about 1 full dropper and another 1/2 to fill up the sample bottle.

I don`t have any left from the sample because it spilled or I would try and put in a dropper bottle that is comparable and test.
10-16-2017 6:58 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-16-2017 8:42 PM

(10-16-2017 6:22 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Question: Was there any difference between the sample vial and the dropper bottle?

He increased the concentration. It's in a post in this thread somewhere.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-16-2017 8:42 PM

Share This Thread