Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
10-15-2017 10:36 AM

Ok, so the good news is, I will be creating another pheromone company and creating new pheromone products. My debut product will be called "Casanova" which will be an extremely imprinting romantic sexual fragrance. I want it to be an "I can't get you out of my mind and I need you now" type of blend. Something that will be irresistible.

In perfumery, there are certain ratios between fragrance ingredients called "olfactory harmonies" where the fragrance components have reached a harmonious chord and the mixture smells of one fragrance. All of the best smelling fragrances utilize this olfactory harmony and this is one aspect that makes them extraordinary.

Since pheromones are in fact odiferous molecules, maybe the effects of the pheromones will be enhanced when using this method of formulation.

Now the interesting part. Once the pheromone formula is complete, I will make a fragrance that will mimic and enhance the smell of the pheromone blend. Being the scent will smell of the pheromone blend, it should in theory increase the perceptibly of the pheromones and increase the effects of the pheromones. I am working hard on this. I want this product to change lives and I won't stop until I have reached my goal.

As for women, I am creating a pheromone hair fragrance mist called "Ditzy". It will be a very feel-good silly type of pheromone blend designed to put the user in a great mood and will have a beautiful shampoo smell as well. Since the diffusion of this product will be very far reaching, it should enhance the status of the wearer greatly and make them the life of the party putting everyone around them in a great mood. Hair extends the life of pheromones greater than any fixative can as well so the effects will be very long lasting.

I still don't have a name for the company, but I will keep you updated on everything I am doing. Big things are coming.

- B
10-15-2017 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-15-2017 10:41 AM

Looking forward to watching how it all plays out. I really like your copulin product so I will be interested in seeing your pheromones as well!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-15-2017 10:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

10-15-2017 10:48 AM

We discover a mad scientist in his laboratory working on his master mix. "We need more power in the electrons, Egor!" Download
Will The BAGreat be the FIRST to come up with an updated version of THE PANTY DROPPER? Wizard

"Excuse me, Sir, but this pussy's right here! Is for you! No! You don't have any say in the matter! You are now my permanent SAUSAGE WITH FEET!"

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 10:50 AM by MMM.)
10-15-2017 10:48 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-15-2017 11:11 AM

(10-15-2017 10:36 AM)BAGreat Wrote:  Ok, so the good news is, I will be creating another pheromone company and creating new pheromone products. My debut product will be called "Casanova" which will be an extremely imprinting romantic sexual fragrance. I want it to be an "I can't get you out of my mind and I need you now" type of blend. Something that will be irresistible.

I hope you still release the copulin product with only the Androstenone derivative and nothing else.
10-15-2017 11:11 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

10-15-2017 11:46 AM

(10-15-2017 11:11 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I hope you still release the copulin product with only the Androstenone derivative and nothing else.

Yes 100% I definitely will. I will make sure this happens one way or another.

@MMM Lmfao this is the goal!

@snoopyace thanks, man Smile

- B
10-15-2017 11:46 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-15-2017 2:26 PM

Have any of the testers received their bottles yesterday? Have not yet received mine and would be curious to hear first impressions from anyone who whoever already did
10-15-2017 2:26 PM

BAGreat
Vendor

10-15-2017 3:41 PM

(10-15-2017 2:26 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Have any of the testers received their bottles yesterday? Have not yet received mine and would be curious to hear first impressions from anyone who whoever already did

Let me double check. It said it will be there on Saturday. Since it isn't, it should be there tomorrow.

- B
10-15-2017 3:41 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-15-2017 4:07 PM

Finally,,, Someone who thinks that harmonized nice smells combined with perfect pheromone ratios work better than just pheromones. Hats off for ya BA. Am looking forward to ur release. Keep us posted please. Thanks in advance. Smile
10-15-2017 4:07 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-15-2017 8:29 PM

(10-15-2017 10:36 AM)BAGreat Wrote:  I still don't have a name for the company, but I will keep you updated on everything I am doing. Big things are coming.

Personally I like the name Copulins X even if you make products without copulins.
10-15-2017 8:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-16-2017 9:20 AM

I did get my bottle of Copulins X on Saturday but didn't get the mail until this morning (yeah, it was the weekend). I decided to do something completely irresponsible (shocking, I know) and put 5 drops of the new Copulins X into a full bottle of Treasureful Shine (that I added 1.8 ml of Emperor scent from LPMP to) in order to see how it interacts within a phero/scent package. I have no logic to why I chose 5 drops. After smelling the unscented copulins, 5 drops just seemed about right. I'll keep everyone informed as I experiment with this. So far, I don't smell the copulins (put on 2 drops of AT/copulins spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck). I may not smell the copulins but I do feel the rush I get when I wear them. *fingers crossed* for a good day!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-16-2017 9:20 AM

Share This Thread