Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Comfort = attraction and possibly more
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Comfort = attraction and possibly more
05-08-2018 1:36 PM

(05-08-2018 6:34 AM)Med Wrote:  Stefdude, i agree that depression is something to do with some hormone levels, as soon as i started using Pine Pollen extract, no more depression from my imprint. Pine Pollen is boosting Testestrone and Dopamine levels. So extra dopamine would also mean less cortisol. Anyone getting Androstadienone depression, i am %100 sure Pine Pollen is solution.

Interesting.I didn't know about it and I'm always searching for natural ways to boost testosterone (and a little bit of dopamine).It looks like there is no proof for that but if you let the dosage absorb in the mouth instead of stomach you might have some effect.I may try it, so far I'm surprised to see me voice deeper and new hairs in places I've never had, I follow some simple testo rules and it looks like it may be working.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-08-2018 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

05-08-2018 3:47 PM

(05-08-2018 1:36 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Interesting.I didn't know about it and I'm always searching for natural ways to boost testosterone (and a little bit of dopamine).It looks like there is no proof for that but if you let the dosage absorb in the mouth instead of stomach you might have some effect.I may try it, so far I'm surprised to see me voice deeper and new hairs in places I've never had, I follow some simple testo rules and it looks like it may be working.

You sharing, Stef? King

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-08-2018 3:47 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 6:44 PM

(05-08-2018 3:22 AM)Med Wrote:  Thanks, i read one company has Androstadienone that had least depression or none. I can't remember, was it love scent? Also what exactly does disinhibiting mean?

Disinhibiting= they become expressive, they express their thought/feeling
05-08-2018 6:44 PM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 6:48 PM

(05-08-2018 3:01 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  1. Androstadienone
2. Bliss (mostly happy/upbeat)
3. P83, TAC (mostly disinhibiting)

Hi Vincent
In your opinion can bliss be replaced by swoon?! I heard swoon does sme thing!
05-08-2018 6:48 PM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 7:16 PM

My friend thinks right ratios of B-nol and A-nol can work better than Androstadienone to induce that comfort/ cuddly snuggley feeling?!?
I have no idea??
Anybody???
05-08-2018 7:16 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-08-2018 8:05 PM

(05-08-2018 7:16 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  My friend thinks right ratios of B-nol and A-nol can work better than Androstadienone to induce that comfort/ cuddly snuggley feeling?!?
I have no idea??
Anybody???

Why go for mixes while you already have steadily ready mone? What happen if you mix the wrong ratio and skewed the result? The price involved for 2 molecules and many more.
05-08-2018 8:05 PM

Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 8:49 PM

(05-08-2018 8:05 PM)lone ranger Wrote:  Why go for mixes while you already have steadily ready mone? What happen if you mix the wrong ratio and skewed the result? The price involved for 2 molecules and many more.

To be honest i don’t mind to customize my own juice as long as i know how to do it, one of the reasons to discuss these things in this community in order to gain knowledge and learn. It’s beneficial to learn and also fun to play around with molecules and blends.
05-08-2018 8:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-08-2018 9:17 PM

(05-08-2018 7:16 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  My friend thinks right ratios of B-nol and A-nol can work better than Androstadienone to induce that comfort/ cuddly snuggley feeling?!?
I have no idea??
Anybody???

Personally, I do think that the combo (especially beta-androstenol) can provide the comfort but I haven't seen the combo provide MORE snuggly feelings than androstedienone. I have seen that the combo of a-nol, b-nol AND androstedienone together creates an exceptional amount of cuddliness in women.
(05-08-2018 8:49 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  To be honest i don’t mind to customize my own juice as long as i know how to do it, one of the reasons to discuss these things in this community in order to gain knowledge and learn. It’s beneficial to learn and also fun to play around with molecules and blends.

I used to have a blast making my own blends all the time. After a while, the thrill wore off and I don't really have the time/money to devote anymore. As long as someone is having fun and learning, I don't see any problem at all with 'rolling your own' so to speak.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 9:18 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-08-2018 9:17 PM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 10:10 PM

(05-08-2018 9:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I do think that the combo (especially beta-androstenol) can provide the comfort but I haven't seen the combo provide MORE snuggly feelings than androstedienone. I have seen that the combo of a-nol, b-nol AND androstedienone together creates an exceptional amount of cuddliness in women.
(05-08-2018 8:49 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  Hi Snoopy,
Thanks for your advice, i’ve been reading lots of your posta and threads and i learnt alot from your posts however regarding mixing/combining Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol and Androstadienone can you please direct me how and in what ratio should it be mixed or combined in order to get that exceptional effect?!?!?

Much appreciated.

To be honest i don’t mind to customize my own juice as long as i know how to do it, one of the reasons to discuss these things in this community in order to gain knowledge and learn. It’s beneficial to learn and also fun to play around with molecules and blends.

I used to have a blast making my own blends all the time. After a while, the thrill wore off and I don't really have the time/money to devote anymore. As long as someone is having fun and learning, I don't see any problem at all with 'rolling your own' so to speak.

Hi Snoopy

Thanks for your advice, i’ve been reading lots of your posta and threads and i learnt alot from your posts however regarding mixing/combining Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol and Androstadienone can you please direct me how and in what ratio should it be mixed or combined in order to get that exceptional effect?!?!? Also if you can share your experiences regarding all three aspects of comfort which this thread is all about i’ll be so grateful.

Much appreciated
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 10:36 PM by Shahshane.)
05-08-2018 10:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-08-2018 11:44 PM

(05-08-2018 10:10 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  I used to have a blast making my own blends all the time. After a while, the thrill wore off and I don't really have the time/money to devote anymore. As long as someone is having fun and learning, I don't see any problem at all with 'rolling your own' so to speak.

Hi Snoopy

Thanks for your advice, i’ve been reading lots of your posta and threads and i learnt alot from your posts however regarding mixing/combining Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol and Androstadienone can you please direct me how and in what ratio should it be mixed or combined in order to get that exceptional effect?!?!? Also if you can share your experiences regarding all three aspects of comfort which this thread is all about i’ll be so grateful.

Much appreciated
[/quote]

Quite honestly, a lot will depend on your tolerance for androstedienone. I can practically bathe in it without many effects, unless I'm wearing it several days in a row and then it will start to slow me down a little. Personally, I usually go with a 3:1 ratio of alpha to beta androstenol because I find that b-nol affects people more deeply than a-nol.

Back when I did my own mixes I had luck going with 45 mcg alpha-androstenol, 15 mcg beta-androstenol and about 30 mcg's of androstedienone, spreading them all over various application points and adjusting from there based on what I saw. Honestly, I'd sometimes go higher but this would be my starting point based on how well I tolerate androstedienone. I also had great luck adding allo-THDOC to this actual mix. About 30 mcg's but I know some people like to go much higher than this. I never found it necessary. This mix was a great one for getting a woman to drop her guard and just be comfortable and cuddly and happy. It was nicely bonding and I always got a nice amount of KINO from it.

Hopefully this answers your questions.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 11:49 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-08-2018 11:44 PM

Share This Thread