Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Colostrum Supplement
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Colostrum Supplement
03-02-2018 11:15 AM

Now MacCauley mentioned taking Colostrum as part of his stack and it made me curious. Why? Because I knew that babies get that from the first breast milk from their mother.

A friend of mine also takes it because he is an amateur body builder so I tried it.

Now I'm taking cow Colostrum and it really does help with a lot of things. Immune health is one of the biggest things that it helps with, but it also helps with my blood sugar control.

It's reported to help with anti-aging by quite a few mechanisms that might be of interest to you.

As a PT, old guy, I will say that you will come to an age where you are constantly looking to turn back the clock. Usually because something scares you about your own health or a friend or loved one has some issues. That age was 40 for me.
03-02-2018 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Colostrum Supplement
03-02-2018 12:29 PM

About 20-30 years ago, a protein powder such as that hit the market. Forgot the name, but from mother's milk was in its write-up.

What brand are you using, and what have you noted after taking it, Lord?

Thanks! Bye

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-02-2018 12:29 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-02-2018 2:18 PM

(03-02-2018 12:29 PM)MMM Wrote:  About 20-30 years ago, a protein powder such as that hit the market. Forgot the name, but from mother's milk was in its write-up.

What brand are you using, and what have you noted after taking it, Lord?

Thanks! Bye

I use the Vitamin Shoppe brand. Two things I notice are a 5 to 9 point drop in my blood sugar readings and how I feel when I work out (and post work out).

I feel stronger when I work out with better stamina and no muscle soreness the next day (or very little compared to what I see normally).

Probably takes awhile to see the anti-aging effects, but that is big with me too.
Nothing I've noticed in that category, but my hope is that the stem cell stimulation might help heal my pancreas. That and I want to be the fittest, hard dick, 100 year old man in the world one day. And you got to experiment to earn that shit.
03-02-2018 2:18 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-08-2018 9:22 AM

Howdy, Lord!

Caps or powder, and how are you dosing your Colostrum?

Thanks! King

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2018 12:28 PM by MMM.)
03-08-2018 9:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-08-2018 2:57 PM

(03-08-2018 9:22 AM)MMM Wrote:  Howdy, Lord!

Caps or powder, and how are you dosing your Colostrum?

Thanks! King

I take capsules. One in the morning and one in the evening. My friend takes two as a pre work out.
03-08-2018 2:57 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-08-2018 6:03 PM

(03-08-2018 2:57 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I take capsules. One in the morning and one in the evening. My friend takes two as a pre work out.

What does the dosage read per capsule? That's a small dosage. I'm doing 1/2 teaspoon as of today. 1/2 in the morning, and 1/2 before bed. And it says to double it for for ADVANCED USE.

Somewhere on Amazon, someone said they were taking the ATHLETIC DOSAGE. I wonder what that means. I asked, but figure the odds of someone who posted coming back and answering.

We shall see! Pioneer

Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2018 6:11 PM by MMM.)
03-08-2018 6:03 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-08-2018 7:03 PM

(03-08-2018 6:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  What does the dosage read per capsule? That's a small dosage. I'm doing 1/2 teaspoon as of today. 1/2 in the morning, and 1/2 before bed. And it says to double it for for ADVANCED USE.

Somewhere on Amazon, someone said they were taking the ATHLETIC DOSAGE. I wonder what that means. I asked, but figure the odds of someone who posted coming back and answering.

We shall see! Pioneer

Thanks!

Just under 500 mg per capsule. Some body builders take quite a bit more because it’s supposed to help you bulk up with lean muscle.

I want blood sugar support, immune support, and some strength/recovery support.
03-08-2018 7:03 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2018 7:55 PM

I take 500MG capsule on an empty stomach in the morning as part of my daily supplements. When I catch a cold I have taken as much as 3G a day until I get over the cold. I do feel strong taking this and funny story is that I saw an add for Attract-RX which is suppose to enhance your own natural pheromone signature and when I saw like $80 for a month supply I said yeah right that is crazy. So I looked into the ingredients and this was one of them. The whole idea behind Attract-RX was to increase natural testosterone, mood support, and boost the immune system as our natural pheromone output is tied to all 3 of these.

I have been taking Colostrum now for maybe 4 years. I feel much stronger and my immune response is much to. Also my digestive system is more balanced as well. This supplement is more than some of the others I take, but well worth it.
03-24-2018 7:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-24-2018 8:08 PM

(03-24-2018 7:55 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I take 500MG capsule on an empty stomach in the morning as part of my daily supplements. When I catch a cold I have taken as much as 3G a day until I get over the cold. I do feel strong taking this and funny story is that I saw an add for Attract-RX which is suppose to enhance your own natural pheromone signature and when I saw like $80 for a month supply I said yeah right that is crazy. So I looked into the ingredients and this was one of them. The whole idea behind Attract-RX was to increase natural testosterone, mood support, and boost the immune system as our natural pheromone output is tied to all 3 of these.

I have been taking Colostrum now for maybe 4 years. I feel much stronger and my immune response is much to. Also my digestive system is more balanced as well. This supplement is more than some of the others I take, but well worth it.

Great info! I believe that the “athletic dose” is like 3 g. I’m happy with my dose and am always looking for an advantage. Didn’t know about the natural pheromone enhancements. Nice add on.
03-24-2018 8:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DNA Repair - Basis Supplement DarkLord1 14 7,578 04-21-2016 7:21 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1