Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
College Girl Gets Beat Up Because Of Pheromones
Madara - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

College Girl Gets Beat Up Because Of Pheromones
08-01-2021 3:10 PM

i went clubbing tonight with 45 sprays made up of dominant ascend, brute and xp83.

a lot of things happened tonight and i learned probably more tonight then any night in my 15 years using pheromones.

unfortunately, something very bad happened that im almost certain was caused by my mones and that is what i will focus on here.

around 15-20 min after i arrived at the club i see this really young blonde and a 23-26 year old looking redhead violently pushing each other back and forth about 15-20 feet to my left.

Just looking at the situation for 2 sec i know the blonde will lose badly if this escalates to a fight. the blonde who looked really young has this panicked and shocked look on her face that tells me she has never been in any situation even close to this. the redhead who is taller and more athletic/muscular looking has an annoyed look but there is no panic in her eyes.

Within 3-5 sec other people in the club notice what is going on and suddenly everyone forms a circle around them and people start pulling out their phones and screaming/cheering.

At this point i have no idea what is happening since the 2 girls are inside the circle. I just see people holding their phones up trying to film above the crowd and i hear people cheering/screaming.

This is a high end club with very large staff and this was happening on the edge of the dancefloor where there is usually a bouncer posted most of the night. But unfortunately for the blonde, somehow this went on for like 2-4 min (which feels like 2-4 hours when you are in a street fight) with no one from security seemingly aware there was a fight happening.

Eventually a single bouncer walks through the circle (in a surprisingly slow way given the situation) and 30 sec later i see him walk past me while carrying the blonde. so whatever happened to her in that circle was bad enough that she could not walk after and literally had to be carried to another area of the club where i saw the bouncer put her down on a couch.

Worst it seems the redhead (or anyone else who might have jumped in once the circled formed)....no one got in trouble. no one got kicked out and no police was called.

usually when fights happen a bunch of people get kicked out immediately and sometimes police is called. but i was near the area people have to go through to exit when all this happened and i know no one got kicked out.

so im not sure if the redhead knocked her out and then went deeper into the dancefloor to disappear by blending in with the crowd. but somehow the blonde got beat up bad enough she could not walk after and no one even got kicked out for it.

and worst she seemed to be alone. as she was being carried by the security there was no one following. this was a (very) attractive young blonde and usually girls like this are always with at least one other girl at all times while clubbing. even when going to the washroom they go in groups. so just very strange that this girl seemed alone in the club.

Obviously there is some chance that this fight was not in any way impacted by my presence but given my past experience and other things that happened tonight im almost certain this would not have happened was it not for my 45 sprays of mones.

For the past 7 years i have been going clubbing 3-5 times per week pretty much every week (excluding covid period) and girl fights are extremely rare. This was only the 2nd one i have ever seen. i did see a guy and girl push each other back and forth once but it never escalated beyond that so not really counting it as a fight.

also, later in the night there was another incident where i saw this girl go into a rage i have never seen in my life. i was standing across the street from these 2 white girls who where hanging outside this other club. suddenly i guess this girl saw someone she had a problem with and she takes off into a 100% full effort sprint after the person.

it was crazy. just from standing still to suddenly all out sprint. also, i do not think i have ever seen any a woman in my life run as fast as this girl was running. i dont know if she had some sort of adrenaline response that allowed her to run unusually fast but it was surreal.

so anyways she takes off full speed and this guy is sprinting after her yelling for her to calm down. eventually he catches her and holds her and tries to calm her down as she violently tries to break free to keep up the chase. eventually she somehow manages to break free from this guy who was muscular and athletic looking and she starts again into 100% sprint.

The guy chases after her again but he trips and falls hard on the street. i guess seeing this guy fall badly calms her down and she stops the chase and comes back to check on the guy.

again, im a person who is in the nightlife a lot and i have never seen anything like this ever. i do not know how the mones could have effected her from me being across the street but it seems they did. there is just no way on the same night the blonde gets beat up that its a coincidence that another white girl is running in the fucking streets at 3 am in a 100% effort sprint chasing after someone she seemed to just suddenly notice.

and another thing i noticed tonight as i walked in the nightlife area is just so many girls spitting. it was disgusting. i have never seen so many young college aged girls spitting on the street. this also cannot be a coincidence that its suddenly when im near them that they spit.

all this leads me to conclude that these 45 sprays seemed to cause young white women to become more aggressive and violent. which means it is my fault that the blonde got beat up. and i feel really really bad about that especially because its a blonde.

i have a natural affinity for blondes because blondes have always been by far the nicest women to me. no other group is even close. I'm black and even black women have never given me anywhere close to as much attention and been as friendly in general towards me. and its been like this since i was 12 years old.

and I'm NOT talking about with mones here. im talking without mones all my life blondes have always treated me by far the best. so i have a sense of loyalty towards blonde women that i do not have with any other group of women.

honestly, if this had been an asian girl or a brown girl or a brunette i probably would not even be thinking about it anymore let alone post this thread but i feel really really guilty because it was a blonde.

i had planned to test 100 drops of BW next weekend but now not sure its a good idea. I can handle things happening to me as im prepared and expect it. i have been sucker punched several times, attacked 3 on1, etc...i know the potential consequences of using such large doses of aggressive mones in the nightlife and i accept the risk and prepare the best i can.

but if my mones experiments are going to put unprepared women into dangerous situations then i will stop.

the panicked and shocked look that girl had on her face when i first noticed what was happening is going to haunt me for a while. i keep replaying that look in my head and feel horrible.

and the worst part is i froze.

when i saw the panicked look on the blonde my first instinct was to run in there and separate them right away. but i was worried that me getting in there with 45 sprays on might make things worst especially given how crazy intimidated/uncomfortable the doormen where as they let me into the club.

and then i thought i should go get staff but having just interacted with staff as i came in and seen how they where so uncomfortable around me i had told myself as soon as i came in to avoid being near any male staff since they seemed very very uncomfortable with me.

so i froze and fucking did nothing and now feel horrible.

looking back i should have just went in right away and separated them.

and it really fucking sucks that in 2021 humans are so fucking selfish and stupid that when they see a fight they just want to film instead of being adults and separating them. i fucking hate people like that who just always want to film bad things happening to strangers.

anyways, thats about all i have to say.

a lot of other things happened tonight and maybe later when im not as sad i will make separate post on everything else because the more i test high doses the more it seems to me that a lot of principles that have been preached in the community in the last 15 years i have been part of it are completely wrong. at least when it comes to nightlife. in fact im starting to wonder if any of the people who make posts giving advice on what to wear and do for nightlife situations are even regularly going out into the nightlife with mones.

but i do not care about all that right now.

I'm just really sad for that girl as i suspect this going to have lasting psychological effects on her.

I have seen what happens to men who lose fights publicly like this and some of them when i run into them years later i can tell as soon as they see me its the first thing that pops in their head.

for a girl im not sure, maybe its not as bad because with men there is a lot of ego into fighting because society kind of expects males to be good at it. so maybe for a girl there is not that shaming thing where you are less of man for getting beat up. no one really cares if some hot blonde can fight so hopefully she gets over this quickly and there are no permanent or long lasting psychological effects.

anyways, hopefully this turns out to be an isolated incident that never repeats. a lot of crazy and weird things have happened as the world reopens so maybe im overreacting and this had nothing to do with mones and just humans acting crazy after 18 months isolated from each other.

if any of you have ever used mixes that made girls violent please share the story.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2021 4:00 PM by Madara.)
08-01-2021 3:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: College Girl Gets Beat Up Because Of Pheromones
08-02-2021 7:09 AM

Had you interacted with any of these two girls during the night?
Did you have interactions with any other girls? If yes, how did they react to your mega-dose?
What about men? Did nobody try to provoke you into a fight? Or were they intimidated?
08-02-2021 7:09 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-02-2021 10:08 AM

Sounds to me like a common catfight. Used to happen every weekend where I lived in the 80s.

Don't read too much into it.

Regarding 100 drops of BW, I've tested very high doses. It doesn't do any harm, but in my case, over 8 drops doesn't bring any advantage, so is a waste.

The only exception is when I'm on the pull dogwalking. Outdoors and breezy, I need to get 1 to 2 meters upwind of a target with a high dose for her to get into my Jetstream.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-02-2021 10:08 AM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-02-2021 3:42 PM

LoveinSpain, That is the only reason I would wear a super high dose as well. Outdoor concert, walking dog, etc.

100 drops of BW?? Holy crap. That is a lot of anything! I would be totally burnt if I wore that much, let alone broke. Fried synapses...

But Madara, if it works for you, keep it rolling. Ill keep reading about your exploits. Smile
08-02-2021 3:42 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-03-2021 2:49 AM

(08-02-2021 10:08 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Sounds to me like a common catfight. Used to happen every weekend where I lived in the 80s.

Don't read too much into it.

no its definitely NOT common.

not even close.

i go clubbing 3-5 times per week for the last 7-8 years and in that time this was only the 2nd ever girl fight i have seen.

and i vividly remember the last girl fight i saw because it happened with girls i had literally just been talking to. and there is probably a 20-30% chance i was also wearing a lot of mones that night.

so yeah absolutely not something common in any way for where i live and the type of nightclubs i go to.
08-03-2021 2:49 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Madara - Banned
Banned

08-03-2021 2:54 AM

(08-02-2021 7:09 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  Had you interacted with any of these two girls during the night?
Did you have interactions with any other girls? If yes, how did they react to your mega-dose?
What about men? Did nobody try to provoke you into a fight? Or were they intimidated?

no i did not ever interact in any way with the girls who fought.

as i said it happened 15-20 min after i had arrived.

and yes i interacted with other girls Saturday night. but i do not feel its right for me to even think about any of that when some poor girl got beat up badly most likely because of me.

and yes i did have some potentially dangerous interactions with men that easily could have escalated to a fight or worst but thankfully nothing went that far.
08-03-2021 2:54 AM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-03-2021 5:15 AM

I have a hard time believing this story for a few reasons:

1. Most high end clubs don't allow anyone in who even LOOK like they'll start trouble.

2. Clubs (be they high end or not) rarely let any sort of fight last longer than 30 seconds. Your claim of it lasting the length of time it did just doesn't sound right.

3. People who fight in clubs get kicked out. You claimed the blonde who lost the fight got carried away and placed on a couch while the redhead supposedly disappeared...lol. Sorry not buying it. If this story were true, both of the women would have gotten the boot.

4. Usually most women who are out at clubs are wearing heels. I find it very very difficult to believe that a woman "100% sprinted" after someone while she was more than likely wearing them.

Idk man, sounds totally made up to me. Just saying.
08-03-2021 5:15 AM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-03-2021 6:17 AM

(08-03-2021 5:15 AM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  I have a hard time believing this story for a few reasons:

1. Most high end clubs don't allow anyone in who even LOOK like they'll start trouble.

2. Clubs (be they high end or not) rarely let any sort of fight last longer than 30 seconds. Your claim of it lasting the length of time it did just doesn't sound right.

3. People who fight in clubs get kicked out. You claimed the blonde who lost the fight got carried away and placed on a couch while the redhead supposedly disappeared...lol. Sorry not buying it. If this story were true, both of the women would have gotten the boot.

4. Usually most women who are out at clubs are wearing heels. I find it very very difficult to believe that a woman "100% sprinted" after someone while she was more than likely wearing them.

Idk man, sounds totally made up to me. Just saying.

lol.

are you mentally retarded?

what exactly would i gain by spending all the time it took to write this post?

what exactly am i getting by lying about this?

what would be the point of just inventing this story?

hahhahaha

thanks for the laugh.
08-03-2021 6:17 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2021 7:46 PM

(08-03-2021 6:17 AM)Madara Wrote:  lol.

hahhahaha

thanks for the laugh.

I'm going wit Errrrrk on this one. If a cat fight DID break out at a club you happened to be in, your wearing pheromones had nothing to do with it.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2021 7:47 PM by WiggleWasser.)
08-03-2021 7:46 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2021 8:17 AM

(08-03-2021 6:17 AM)Madara Wrote:  lol.

hahhahaha

thanks for the laugh.

Damn, no need to personally attack someone for sharing their opinion.

Maybe you didn't invent it but me personally I feel like it's exaggerated.

Then again I've seen miracles with pheromones when it comes to how people act. Sometimes it's 10% pheromones 90% you but I swear to god I've seen on a few occasions where 90% pheromones 10% you.

Also were you under the influence? Also with that many drops from badwolf you might be so high on self effects you couldn't grasp what was going on..

Finally, we are here to share experiences and help improve and direct people to improve their lives when it comes to pheromones.

Team work makes the dream work
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021 8:27 AM by Indi-player.)
08-04-2021 8:17 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  College girl combo tmart234 12 4,538 09-11-2019 9:37 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Best pheromones to attract girls uni/college environment king101 1 1,843 11-28-2014 6:16 PM
Last Post: static3600