Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coco Glace better for Asian guys?
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Coco Glace better for Asian guys?
01-14-2013 7:03 AM

From all the reading I've been doing on glace, it seems that Coco glace worked better for Deja vu and Dgamer whom like myself are all Asian (not sure if its a mere coincidence but it seems like a possibility that its better for us), I'm trying to see if this is the case and possibly order coco glace while I still can.
01-14-2013 7:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Coco Glace better for Asian guys?
01-14-2013 1:54 PM

(01-14-2013 7:03 AM)ryusei Wrote:  From all the reading I've been doing on glace, it seems that Coco glace worked better for Deja vu and Dgamer whom like myself are all Asian (not sure if its a mere coincidence but it seems like a possibility that its better for us), I'm trying to see if this is the case and possibly order coco glace while I still can.

What is Coco Glace??
Scented Glace?
01-14-2013 1:54 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Coco Glace better for Asian guys?
01-14-2013 4:21 PM

Coco glacé is a glacé members got that smelled like coconut and a little vanilla for some reason we reported it to Chris's as it was found to be highly unpredictable for members. Some members it worked amazing for while others it didn't.

Chris found that he had a bonding/heat issue when it was preparing that batch. If you do a search you should be able to find a thread and a link to where he was still selling the coco glacé for those who loved it. Hopefully he has some left for you.

Happy Hunting!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-14-2013 4:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Coco Glace still available? preck 2 1,538 08-24-2012 4:44 AM
Last Post: Onedzguy