Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Choline/inositol + L-Tyrosine = Better Self Effects
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Choline/inositol + L-Tyrosine = Better Self Effects
06-28-2019 12:33 AM

(06-28-2019 12:00 AM)MMM Wrote:  Still trying to revive the old Ding-Ding. I may have to experiment with this! Pioneer

Lord, I know I've already ask before, but can't find the info in my brain. If I may, hold old are you again?

Thanks! Music

Mid 40’s...Solaray male stamina blend is really good too. Cheap too. Check it out on amazon.

You may feel some sensitivity gains with the stack in the post. There is also a cream (Man1 is what I use).

You must always work on that ding dong. Lion’s Mane mushroom, b vitamins and stuff that help nerve endings and blood flow.

It’s basically blood flow, nerves, and hormones.

Here is why I advocate finding different products that address each of the three areas.

1. Not everything works for everyone.

2. Sometimes our body needs to cycle products over time.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019 1:41 AM by DarkLord1.)
06-28-2019 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

06-28-2019 6:40 AM

(06-28-2019 12:33 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Mid 40’s...Solaray male stamina blend is really good too. Cheap too. Check it out on amazon.

You may feel some sensitivity gains with the stack in the post. There is also a cream (Man1 is what I use).

You must always work on that ding dong. Lion’s Mane mushroom, b vitamins and stuff that help nerve endings and blood flow.

Here is why I advocate finding different products that address each of the three areas.

MUCHO thanks! Bye

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-28-2019 6:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

06-30-2019 3:10 PM

(06-28-2019 12:33 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Mid 40’s...Solaray male stamina blend is really good too. Cheap too. Check it out on amazon.

(12-15-2017 6:09 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Yes, it's a precursor and that's why I take them together to build it up. There's not a lot of science to back it up, but I found that 1/2 teaspoon L-tyro, 1/4 teaspoon L-phen and a 300mg capsule of choline mixed in water gave me the best results of all the stacks I've tried. Tastes like the nastiest medicinal flavor, but does the job. I also extended this method to my collagen regimen, adding 3 grams of L-Lysine into the mix. L-lysine is precursor for collagen and my skin and joints are flawless because of it. Add krill oil, Xtend BCAA and colostrum and that's my entire supp stack.

I pulled the trigger! In less than a week, I'll be a member of this club!

Is this once a day, twice a day, or what, You Two?

Thanks! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-30-2019 3:10 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-30-2019 7:58 PM

(06-30-2019 3:10 PM)MMM Wrote:  
(12-15-2017 6:09 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Yes, it's a precursor and that's why I take them together to build it up. There's not a lot of science to back it up, but I found that 1/2 teaspoon L-tyro, 1/4 teaspoon L-phen and a 300mg capsule of choline mixed in water gave me the best results of all the stacks I've tried. Tastes like the nastiest medicinal flavor, but does the job. I also extended this method to my collagen regimen, adding 3 grams of L-Lysine into the mix. L-lysine is precursor for collagen and my skin and joints are flawless because of it. Add krill oil, Xtend BCAA and colostrum and that's my entire supp stack.

I pulled the trigger! In less than a week, I'll be a member of this club!

Is this once a day, twice a day, or what, You Two?

Thanks! Drinks

I’m a once a day type of guy. Play with the stamina blend twice a day until you get what you want.
06-30-2019 7:58 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-01-2019 8:46 AM

Yep, once a day. I take my nootropics first thing in the morning. I sometimes alter the formula, but I take L-tyrosine every day, 500 or 1000mg. I bought some small glass bottles a couple of years ago and pre-mix the formula in water. That way I have 3 or 4 bottles sitting in the fridge at all times.
07-01-2019 8:46 AM

Share This Thread