Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Choline/inositol + L-Tyrosine = Better Self Effects
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Choline/inositol + L-Tyrosine = Better Self Effects
12-14-2017 2:37 PM

So I'm pretty much always experimenting with something. I have found that taking a combination of choline/inositol and L-tyrosine, I notice better self effects when I wear mones.

I'm not tired or don't feel run down and my brain function feels faster to boot. Now I'm a 40+ year old so you young bucks may not have the same issues.

Thought I would share some insight. I take them on an empty stomach.
12-14-2017 2:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Choline/inositol + L-Tyrosine = Better Self Effects
12-15-2017 3:05 PM

That's similar to my daily stack. L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine and choline. Better for cognitive abilities than any of the nootropics I've tried, though some of them work just fine. I'm 27, in good health and this stack makes a noticeable, instant improvement. I use Modafinil or Ritalin on those days where I really need to get shit done.
12-15-2017 3:05 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-15-2017 4:10 PM

(12-15-2017 3:05 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  That's similar to my daily stack. L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine and choline. Better for cognitive abilities than any of the nootropics I've tried, though some of them work just fine. I'm 27, in good health and this stack makes a noticeable, instant improvement. I use Modafinil or Ritalin on those days where I really need to get shit done.

Nice stack....Noticed that not only pheromones worked better on me, but some of the brain entrainment stuff worked better too.

Powerful stuff.....Curious why you take L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine. I thought L- Phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017 5:00 PM by DarkLord1.)
12-15-2017 4:10 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2017 5:11 PM

HI DL,

Could you please share the dosages of each?

I used to take choline/inositol mix a decade or so back, it was noticeable in its effects.

Unfortunately, I got some muscle cramping/spasms around my neck...making it tilt to one side. Later, I found out that it may have put too much of an emphasis on Acetylcholine and in excess, it can cause weird muscle effects. Though I think that you are doing the right thing by keeping the tyrosine in as an offset which keeps up the dopamine as a check against too much Acetylcholine.

Have you noticed any tightness around the back of your neck?
12-15-2017 5:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2017 6:09 PM

(12-15-2017 4:10 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Nice stack....Noticed that not only pheromones worked better on me, but some of the brain entrainment stuff worked better too.

Powerful stuff.....Curious why you take L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine. I thought L- Phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine.

Yes, it's a precursor and that's why I take them together to build it up. There's not a lot of science to back it up, but I found that 1/2 teaspoon L-tyro, 1/4 teaspoon L-phen and a 300mg capsule of choline mixed in water gave me the best results of all the stacks I've tried. Tastes like the nastiest medicinal flavor, but does the job. I also extended this method to my collagen regimen, adding 3 grams of L-Lysine into the mix. L-lysine is precursor for collagen and my skin and joints are flawless because of it. Add krill oil, Xtend BCAA and colostrum and that's my entire supp stack.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017 6:18 PM by MacCauley.)
12-15-2017 6:09 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-15-2017 7:53 PM

(12-15-2017 5:11 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  HI DL,

Could you please share the dosages of each?

I used to take choline/inositol mix a decade or so back, it was noticeable in its effects.

Unfortunately, I got some muscle cramping/spasms around my neck...making it tilt to one side. Later, I found out that it may have put too much of an emphasis on Acetylcholine and in excess, it can cause weird muscle effects. Though I think that you are doing the right thing by keeping the tyrosine in as an offset which keeps up the dopamine as a check against too much Acetylcholine.

Have you noticed any tightness around the back of your neck?

Hi TMITF....I take 500 mg (inositol/choline....so 250 mg of each in a capsule) and 500 mg of L-Tyrosine.

No neck spasms. My motor skills are incredible....reflexes are great. I felt like that scene in Spider man where he discovers his super powers.

And I get a lot of spontaneous erections. Like middle school when you had to cover it with a book. Memory recall is much better and I can feel self effects again on some blends that I haven't felt effects from in some time (still saw them on others).

My mood is great. Energy levels are higher. Better focus. I probably am at the point where I will cycle off a bit and then go back on, but nootropic stacks might be something to explore. I'm kind of pissed that I didn't know about this sooner.
12-15-2017 7:53 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

06-25-2019 12:42 PM

You're onto something here. Chollergenic substances make both self effects and effects on others stronger for me. However chollergenics also make depressed and anxious while giving me crippling muscle tension.

When I use high none or cops during this state I often feel extremely masculine and breakout with acne , also look noticeably leaner. Also more erections. I believe this has something to do with acytelcholines effects on androgens.
06-25-2019 12:42 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-25-2019 1:46 PM

(06-25-2019 12:42 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  You're onto something here. Chollergenic substances make both self effects and effects on others stronger for me. However chollergenics also make depressed and anxious while giving me crippling muscle tension.

When I use high none or cops during this state I often feel extremely masculine and breakout with acne , also look noticeably leaner. Also more erections. I believe this has something to do with acytelcholines effects on androgens.

Interesting that you see stronger effects on others. I’m guessing that you may transmit stronger non-verbals to align with how you are feeling which makes you more congruent which may mean stronger responses on others.

Glad you like the post.
06-25-2019 1:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

06-25-2019 2:36 PM

(06-25-2019 1:46 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Interesting that you see stronger effects on others. I’m guessing that you may transmit stronger non-verbals to align with how you are feeling which makes you more congruent which may mean stronger responses on others.

Glad you like the post.

I don't think so. I feel terrible on chollergenics, anxious and depressed. However I get more hits, it's effecting dht/ adrenaline levels I suppose, hence the acne/anxiety. I get really mean too. Maybe it's as simple as increased sweat is increasing pheromone output. Idk. But it's interesting.
06-25-2019 2:36 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-28-2019 12:00 AM

(12-15-2017 7:53 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Hi TMITF....I take 500 mg (inositol/choline....so 250 mg of each in a capsule) and 500 mg of L-Tyrosine.

No neck spasms. My motor skills are incredible....reflexes are great. I felt like that scene in Spider man where he discovers his super powers.

And I get a lot of spontaneous erections. Like middle school when you had to cover it with a book. Memory recall is much better and I can feel self effects again on some blends that I haven't felt effects from in some time (still saw them on others).

My mood is great. Energy levels are higher. Better focus. I probably am at the point where I will cycle off a bit and then go back on, but nootropic stacks might be something to explore. I'm kind of pissed that I didn't know about this sooner.

Still trying to revive the old Ding-Ding. I may have to experiment with this! Pioneer

Lord, I know I've already ask before, but can't find the info in my brain. If I may, hold old are you again?

Thanks! Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019 12:03 AM by MMM.)
06-28-2019 12:00 AM

Share This Thread