Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Cheap but effective pheromones?
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cheap but effective pheromones?
01-31-2018 10:01 PM

On the tightest budget, the one bottle I would pick Core. It adds emphasis on what I say and how I act. It exaggerates me toward enthusiastic excitement.
01-31-2018 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2018 10:16 PM

(01-31-2018 2:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Back when I was rolling my own, so to speak, I used androstanone in a few things and yes, it is a very interesting/fun animal. I got a lot of stares Eek which freaked me out until I realized it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Let me get this right. It's stAnone and not stEnone
01-31-2018 10:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

02-01-2018 4:51 AM

I also recommend core. Its a social that can be steered sexual... I find it more a social though. And it can be used to amplify other products.... It lasts 10 hrs on my skin. Men respect me, women adore me... Young and old like it.

At $30 pretty inexpensive... And Apex has quite the reputation....

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
02-01-2018 4:51 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2018 2:47 PM

Your salary is 47000 usd a month and looking for a cheap pheromone?
02-08-2018 2:47 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-08-2018 4:27 PM

(02-08-2018 2:47 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  Your salary is 47000 usd a month and looking for a cheap pheromone?

I think that's a yearly salary, but still, more than enough to afford any mone.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-08-2018 4:27 PM
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 9:57 PM

I wanted to snag "Corporativo" but something with the pricing was off on their web-site.

So I settled for Grail of Affection and Aura of Amity.

I'm mostly around women... I would say 75% of the time. The thing that got me to purchase, after doing thorough review of course, was reading the review of "Insidious with prolonged repeated exposure." This review was on the PheroTreasure web site.

I picked up Aura of Amity to give me a self-effects and bring the mood up of those around me.

I'll TRY to report back... it took me 2 years to report back on my experience with LaL.

Give heart
02-15-2018 9:57 PM

Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 10:11 PM

(02-08-2018 2:47 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  Your salary is 47000 usd a month and looking for a cheap pheromone?

Yes, I have a job as an Individual Disability Claim Analyst with Principal Financial. I live in Des Moines, Iowa, which is the insurance capital of the world.

I had two job interviews scheduled back-to-back in a week. The first job interview was for a position that I really wanted, was with Nationwide Insurance as a Subrogation Examiner. It paid less than my current job, but a lot of my friends work for Nationwide Insurance and having that rapport made me feel "comfortable." Anyway, I completely bombed that interview with Nationwide Insurance. I did try to stack the odds in my favor by wearing a drop of Aqua Vitae... which really did more "self-effects" and made me super amped up but the two emotionless women who interviewed me were not impressed with my me, my resume, or my presentation. In fact, one of the women inadvertently revealed that the HR recruiter who forwarded my resume and set up the interview "was on his way out and may have gotten mixed up." I was so defeated... I can't even begin to describe.

By the time I was getting ready for the second interview with Principal Financial, I was kinda "over" trying to look for a new job. Putting on my sample of "Hypnotica" was a last minute decision. I keep my pheromones in a dresser drawer that also contains several of my fragrances (keep 'em out of sunlight!!!). Wearing fragrance is something I do every day and I always reach for that draw as I finish dressing myself. Anyway, I saw the sample vial of Hypnotica, and I said to myself, "What the hell? It should make me seem 'trusting' if I remember reading the reviews correctly..."

Well, my interview with Principal was the most intense ever... I had FOUR people asking me questions. Three women and one man. The man was emotionless the entire time (now that I work with him, he really is like a robot...). The three women were cracking up at all my jokes and my stories about how my past experience related to this new job, etc. The one that I really "hit" was the woman who is now my current boss. She's in hear mid 50s. A small petite woman with blonde hair and light blue eyes. She always says, "You remind me of my son!" Her eyes always seem to light up when she talks to me. Makes me feel good! Although, I will admit... I am half black and half white... I think she means my personality reminds her of her son, because she and her family are all Caucasian and blond hair!

Thanks for reading...!

I think my next purchase will eventually be Corporativo and Bad Wolf (for going out to social events Twisted )
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 10:12 PM by Deseo.)
02-15-2018 10:11 PM
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 10:15 PM

Also, just because I make decent money doesn't mean I am willing to part with it... especially for subjective merchandise like pheromones. This hobby can get expensive really quick.

Now that I make much more than I ever have, I watch my bank account like a hawk... mostly cuz it's not embarrassing to look at anymore.Good
02-15-2018 10:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-15-2018 11:35 PM

I'd say you made some good first time purchases. Grail of Affection has been an amazing product for me around women (and men don't seem to mind it too much). Aura of Amity has also been a fun product to have around. Just an amazing, mood lifting social product.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-15-2018 11:35 PM
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2018 10:47 AM

(02-15-2018 11:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd say you made some good first time purchases. Grail of Affection has been an amazing product for me around women (and men don't seem to mind it too much). Aura of Amity has also been a fun product to have around. Just an amazing, mood lifting social product.

My mones came in!

I'm going to a wine tasting tonight with a former co-worker who is in her early 50s. I'm not looking to pursue her or anyone at the event. I just want to test out these mones!

Should I wear the Grail or Aura?

A drop of both?Party
02-16-2018 10:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Please advice the most effective pheromones pom1 4 1,860 07-28-2016 10:56 PM
Last Post: pandatrooper