Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Cheap but effective pheromones?
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Rainbow Cheap but effective pheromones?
01-31-2018 10:10 AM

Herro!

I have been using pheromones for exactly 2 years now.

My most success has been with LAL Hypnotica. I wore it during an interview and I completely smitten the 4 interviewers. I secured the job which came with a salary of $47k... and I have no college degree!

I wear Aqua Vitae to social gatherings and I truly feel myself "become a star" throughout the night. When I tell you ONE DROP is all that I need, I mean it! I've had two drops happen by mistake and I can tell I OD'd as the reactions were not the same as when I carefully use one drop.

I had Wolf which did nothing for me except have babies stare at me and mature women be starstruck by me.

I got a Bad Wolf sample and BOY DO I FEEL LIKE A SKANK the second I dap some of it on!

I'm not looking for sex or anything other than "seeming" special.

What other modes should I try? I'm looking on the cheaper side.
01-31-2018 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cheap but effective pheromones?
01-31-2018 11:35 AM

How about Imprint or Core from Apex?
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 11:36 AM by Jonas.)
01-31-2018 11:35 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

01-31-2018 1:09 PM

If you're looking for "special" without any regards to sexuality you should try Corporativo. In my experience it makes me seem like some kind of magical person that can do no wrong, both males and females will hold you in high regard but almost in a mystical way. Be warned though for some reason it tends to attract a lot of attention from the LGBTQA community, these people will flock to Corpo like bee's to honey.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
01-31-2018 1:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-31-2018 1:35 PM

I'm going to have to second the Core recommendation. At least for me it is a great spray and forget type of pheromone. Spray on a couple of three sprays, a cover scent if you'd like, promptly forget you are wearing it and have an awesome day!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-31-2018 1:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-31-2018 2:18 PM

(01-31-2018 10:10 AM)Deseo Wrote:  Herro!

I have been using pheromones for exactly 2 years now.

My most success has been with LAL Hypnotica. I wore it during an interview and I completely smitten the 4 interviewers. I secured the job which came with a salary of $47k... and I have no college degree!

I wear Aqua Vitae to social gatherings and I truly feel myself "become a star" throughout the night. When I tell you ONE DROP is all that I need, I mean it! I've had two drops happen by mistake and I can tell I OD'd as the reactions were not the same as when I carefully use one drop.

I had Wolf which did nothing for me except have babies stare at me and mature women be starstruck by me.

I got a Bad Wolf sample and BOY DO I FEEL LIKE A SKANK the second I dap some of it on!

I'm not looking for sex or anything other than "seeming" special.

What other modes should I try? I'm looking on the cheaper side.

Something that I recommend is buying a bottle Androstanone from PXS. I think it's like $20.

5cgs per drop. That bottle will last you some time and Androstanone is a nice single.
01-31-2018 2:18 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-31-2018 2:53 PM

(01-31-2018 2:18 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Something that I recommend is buying a bottle Androstanone from PXS. I think it's like $20.

5cgs per drop. That bottle will last you some time and Androstanone is a nice single.

Back when I was rolling my own, so to speak, I used androstanone in a few things and yes, it is a very interesting/fun animal. I got a lot of stares Eek which freaked me out until I realized it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-31-2018 2:53 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-31-2018 4:37 PM

Swoon. Took me about 2 months of use to realize there’s a vortex of energy swirling around my forehead entrapping people’s attention. Definitely something special about that!!!!
01-31-2018 4:37 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2018 4:51 PM

I'm sorry swoon is not cheap. 70 bucks without tax. With tax , shipping and everything in between that's 105 US dollars. Now convert it to whatever currency this guy country and you have 1/4th of his salary gone. Especially when only few swear by it in this forums.

I would recommend apex when it comes to commercial pheromones on the cheap and almost everyone swear by it. I never tried buying from them YET, but that's the cheap and effective as you can get.

You could also try buying from Amazon, but I won't gurentee they will work for you or genuine. I.bought a few single molecules there and they seem to do a good job on what I wanted .

Spend your money wisely soldier
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 4:52 PM by Indi-player.)
01-31-2018 4:51 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2018 6:17 PM

If you're that sensitive to stuff like AV and BW maybe you should go with much lighter products.

Core - $30
Captain oil 10ml - $30
The Hookup 10ml - $30
Taboo spray - $37
01-31-2018 6:17 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-31-2018 6:57 PM

My second pick would be Passion Pheromone Attractant by Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Now I have never tried this product, but it's made by stone labs (who I trust) and sold by LAL (who I trust).

It is $20 too. Find a Phero buddy and split the bottle.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 6:58 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-31-2018 6:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Please advice the most effective pheromones pom1 4 1,847 07-28-2016 10:56 PM
Last Post: pandatrooper