Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova vs L2k which is superior?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova vs L2k which is superior?
11-17-2020 8:27 PM

I think I know from experience using these products that l2k seems to shine in nightclubs too, whereas cas has less pull.. cas shines on dates, in daygame etc... Basically places you keep visiting and seeing similar staff. Places imprinting can work.

l2k doesn't leave an imprint as much as cas and in a bar or nightclub imprinting products are not proper. Sure I've used CAS in nightclubs but I never got opened, and women don't seem to gab long enough on their own with cas unlike l2k where other hb9's might get jealous and see what it's about and come around. With cas I tend to have to carry the convo.. Sure they participate but they don't lead.. It makes it easier to talk but you still have to lead .. because of the est in l2k women will open, talk, and stick around to gab almost without any effort on my part. And sometimes they escalate too with hugs etc (pre covid). It may not be as real dtf interest but it demonstrates social proof... with the younger women under 25 you need to kinda make them feel your popular -- before you get laid.

With older women they're horny as is, you want to make them feel more secure you don't sleep around or have an sti because they may back out of their decision to follow up with you if they get that impression you've got a higher chance of giving them an sti... there is no trick in cas... aside from hot woman coming into your circle. It's more romantic crush...

I find because l2k is more social and less playboy than cas more girls will talk to you and that can help very quickly with social proof. Social proof makes it easier to leave with a hot girl in a nightclub because her friends will be on your side. You are not seen as a creep or dangerous guy.

Lots of fclose reports over the years with l2k... I haven't seen a single casanova fclose report in all this time. That must count for something.

Having said all that I still prefer CAS over l2k because the best pheromones are the ones you can use... CAS I can add other products to sex it up easily and it is very compatible, l2k works best on its own and the Androstadienone and est get to me.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020 3:34 PM by dsouza.)
11-17-2020 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am2019NOS VS Casanova for pickup dsouza 3 1,079 09-21-2020 4:31 PM
Last Post: jjs1234
  Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product) MaaanBoyHOOOAH 44 6,981 10-08-2018 3:59 AM
Last Post: PheroJunk