Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
10-01-2018 5:48 PM

It's partly due to the nature of pherotalk. There were very few skeptics, everyone was too busy giving each other high fives for every "hit".
10-01-2018 5:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-01-2018 11:05 PM

(10-01-2018 4:29 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Aggressive nature? Clearly you have never frequented bodybuilding forums.

It's meant as a joke so don't melt on me now. I can't stop myself from fucking around. But you know what? Maybe the "aggressive nature" of the forum isn't the problem. Maybe, just maybe it's this privileged, oversensitive, self loathing, first-world problem creating culture we live in that's the root of most evil.

What if I said I didn't like posting here because of the soft nature of this forum. I wonder..

I would tend to think that it is due to the way English language works and most current language. It's too inaccurate so we don't understand what is meant too often then fight over almost nothing.
So I would tend to agree with the "oversensitive" but I would add a precision on top: that it's due to a misunderstanding from the language itself. The way English works it's too easy to take things personal, if you don't take a step back from all those possessive attributes. I would bet if we would use an "ancient" language we wouldn't have all those fights over things here.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 11:07 PM by WereWolf666.)
10-01-2018 11:05 PM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2018 12:07 AM

This thread is getting derailed. I just saw the email from Garry as well, but its meh. Just an after thought. I'll let someone else test it out first. Still trying to get my head wrapped around sxd-9.
10-02-2018 12:07 AM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-07-2018 2:43 PM

Guys let’s stop the bickering. We’re all here as we have a passion for this niche hobby. We’re here to share our experiences, improve our lives and mainly for the happiness pheromones bring us. So let’s get this thread back on track.

I’m tempted to order a sample of this, if Aroma fero ever stocks it. Can’t help but be intrigued when Garry brings out a new product.
10-07-2018 2:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJunk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2018 3:59 AM

(09-30-2018 9:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I'll tell you what is happening.Anyone notice that we are talking turns here discussing only the newest products (with exceptions)?Did you see any reports recently on PXS products?Except maybe for a few XIST reports.Any LMPM reports?Apex reports (except M3X which is fantastic product too)?No because they didn't release any new products lately.
Promoting a new product works, even if it offers little new and it very close to other products.Remember the enthousiasm for BW before it even got out?That proved out to be one of the best products, but that doesnt change the fact that behaviour here was wrong.And it's hurting the market too, vendors should really try hard and release something new, not a similar product.Remember Voodoo?So much enthousiasm before not even 1 of us got it.Remember Swoon?Now do you see many reports of Captain?Of THU?Z69?ETFZ?
I trust Garry because many of his formulas are state of the art, creating BW was really a step up, but after BW I think it was big marketing and not so special products (haven't tried or followed reports on AQ).

Core, Imprint, Evolve oil, Taboo, THU and many other products didn't lose their shine suddenly because people don't report on them.But if Apex releases a new product with good marketing we will all focus there with no real reason to believe it will surpass previous products.

This is very true!
New product should have significant improvements over a product released in the past!

People get all hyped up about new products but why should there even be a new product if it does not surpass something already there.
I have used pheromones for 6 years now.
In the beginning I kept on buying new products, testing and testing.
Now I am not even interested anymore in new products.. Maybe if people are raging about it how insane it is I could give it a shot.

What works for me is M3X to make girls horny and dtf, evolve oil is pretty good too but it contains EST.

XiSt oil and cohesion oil was ok for me but I think the product does not work anymore (maybe because of age? someone that knows more about this?)

NA oil+ core was also a real banger.

Tusc is great, it is attractive to high status women and with P96 it is gold.

BW is a real beast for sure.

These products whenever they run out I will rebuy them and not some new fancy promising marketing.
There are other products out there that are also great but these ones I mentioned have been reported by the community to be of great value so why should we have something else if it does not add up to the value there already is?

What we really need is the oldskool A314 like the legend says there was no greater alpha product with such fallout effect.
But appearently the guy Ekscentra did not remade it or he does not want to sell it.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 4:01 AM by PheroJunk.)
10-08-2018 3:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova vs L2k which is superior? dsouza 11 748 Today 11:23 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Am2019NOS VS Casanova for pickup dsouza 3 1,081 09-21-2020 4:31 PM
Last Post: jjs1234