Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
09-27-2018 7:36 AM

(09-27-2018 6:58 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  It's supposed to do what AlphaQ didn't do Dash1 and the next one they release will do exactly the same thing Umnik2 until one actually works as expected Bomb
I think AlphaQ is a really good product though but last time I used it seems it was indeed missing a sexy quality to it Cry
Waiting for the sample version ....

I believe your exact thoughts are the reason that Casanova was made. JonnyO wears it daily and felt it was missing that sexy quality. He got with Gary and Casanova was cooked up.
I also know that AlphaQ works very well for me, it actually shocked me.
The first time I got AlphaQ was when a friend gave me some products in a trade, I got Wolf, Alpha Treasures,Scent of Eros,Certo, Chamber36, Hunted, and ofcourse AlphaQ...to me the biggest shocker was AlphaQ and I've been hooked every since..i think its just one of those products that happens to fit me..I don't wear anything else with it.
I didn't feel Wolf was Alpha enough, I didn't get much from Alpha Treasures, I still haven't tried my little sample packets of Scent of Eros, and Certo was soso. Androtics expensive product "Hunted" at 2 sprays is actually very good..I can not see myself paying the price for it though. I did post alittle review on it under Androtics.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 7:39 AM by MaaanBoyHOOOAH.)
09-27-2018 7:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2018 7:54 AM

(09-26-2018 6:44 PM)Med Wrote:  If lal was selling it direcrly, probably it would be $57 Smile

LOL, then why wasn't 60mL of AlphaQ that price on LAL's site.
I'm sure you all know how this works. He buys bulk for a wholesale price and sales it at its regular price..otherwise there would be no reason to buy in bulk.

I also wanted to mention that there isn't one phero product that 'does it all' exceptionally..so to expect that I think is unfair.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 7:58 AM by MaaanBoyHOOOAH.)
09-27-2018 7:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-27-2018 8:14 AM

NOT in
09-27-2018 8:14 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-28-2018 8:58 PM

Email from Gary....

Quote:Hey,
I hope you are all doing well. Liquid Alchemy Labs is still alive, no merchant account yet, but getting very close. We have been surviving on the orders placed by all you men and women who have been willing to use alternative payment methods and I very honestly and deeply from the heart, thank you for trusting and supporting us.

The reason I'm writing to you today is because for a little over 8 months, S1ck Jewelry and Liquid Alchemy Labs have been working on a new product and the release day for that product is today!

The product's name is "Casanova" and the pheromone focus that was requested by S1ck, was a formula not a heavy on alpha, but something that lifted the spirits of those exposed to it. Something to make people have fun, enjoy themselves on a deeper level than they normally would, while at the same time endearing those exposed to the wearer. Yes, I'm talking a deep exciting romantic vibe. I'm sure that many of you reading this are going to wonder if there will be impr inting. There absolutely is. You can't give people good feelings and a great experience without generating some infatuation and even thoughts of love, should the wearer want to guide things in that direction.

I know some will ask if "Casanova" is similar to "Voodoo" or other products for imprinting. No, there is no point in making a new product that is the same as an old product. If it is not distinctly unique in formula and the way that it does things I'm not wasting anyone's time or money on it.

"Casanova" was not made to cause imprinting, but in achieving the requested parameters of its creation, "Casanova" will cause imprinting.

Like I said, we have been working on and testing this formula for over 8 months. When I say we, I mean both Liquid Alchemy Labs and S1ck Jewelry.

Below is S1ck's description of "Casanova" from their website.

Be captivated by the mysterious aura, penetrating into the hearts of the many who will be compelled to chase you. "Casanova" is a heart throb, and was designed to leave your mark. Borrowing from its older brother "Alpha Q. "

"Casanova" reaps its benefits but stays in the shadows quietly and lays for seduction prominently. Never to be tied down by one, this will be sure to capture every moment and leave her captivated in the arms of her "Casanova."

Top Notes: Bergomont, Mandarin, Pineapple, Neroli Middle Notes: Green Tea , Black Currant bud, Limewood, Rose, Sage Base Notes: Sandlewood, Musk, ISO- E Super

"Casanova" is available now at a discount for a short time. The first 100 bottles will be at the lower price, after the first 100 bottles are gone. "Casanova" will go back to the regular price. I would get it now while you can at this price though.

As way of motivation, one person will be selected at random from the first 100 sales to receive a $500.00 credit from either S1ck Jewelry or Liquid Alchemy Labs, or split between the sites.

https://s1ckjewelry.com/collections/frag...s/casanova

I really hope my next email is about us getting our merchant account and getting back to making new products instead of fighting to survive. Again, for all of you who have wished us well and offered to help us out in anyway you can. I deeply appreciate it and want to point out something to you: Give me ten good men who are stout hearted men and I will soon give you ten thousand more. Your kindness and consideration for other people that you barely even know for no reaso n other than you care, inspires others to be greater people as well. That is a very impressive thing to witness first hand.

Thank you,

Garry Nelson

Personally, I can't make heads-or-tails of this, and not sure how it's different than Voodoo.

Quote:"Casanova" was not made to cause imprinting, but in achieving the requested parameters of its creation, "Casanova" will cause imprinting.

???Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-28-2018 8:58 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2018 9:56 PM

Thanks law, repped for spreading the knowledge . Even though I think I am on the same level of understanding what this product is supposed to do as compared to where I was 5 mins ago haha .

I am very tempted to pull the trigger just because Lal is the one vendor I been fan boy of, at same time I have like 4 products that need testing .... daaaamn it haha.
09-28-2018 9:56 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2018 10:06 PM

Opened thread at LAL because LAL is life and this thread got a bit toxic. Though, rep Law for the repost of the email Music
09-28-2018 10:06 PM

dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2018 10:26 PM

Not going to buy it from that scam artist website who makes fake profiles and shills.
09-28-2018 10:26 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

09-28-2018 11:12 PM

(09-28-2018 8:58 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Email from Gary....

Personally, I can't make heads-or-tails of this, and not sure how it's different than Voodoo.

Quote:"Casanova" was not made to cause imprinting, but in achieving the requested parameters of its creation, "Casanova" will cause imprinting.

???Confused

I think what he's trying to say is that their intention wasn't to cause imprinting with this product but that their finalized iteration of this product managed to create imprinting anyways.

Tbh it just sounds like they were aiming for a Swoon type product and it ended up heading in the direction of Voodoo and they stopped somewhere along the way.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018 11:13 PM by Lucent.)
09-28-2018 11:12 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-29-2018 1:31 PM

I don't understand why we are supposed to buy this product pick nose
I love LAL product so I may end up buying it but I don't get why.
Nude and voodoo cause imprinting and are relationship product.
Also the fun part described in the mail I have experienced exactly that with both Voodoo and Nude in different ways, more with Nude.
I guess you can't know without testing. The product description isn't accurate enough for me. Why should I pay 100$ for it, is it better than Nude?
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018 1:32 PM by WereWolf666.)
09-29-2018 1:31 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-29-2018 1:56 PM

I'd rather have Venom.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-29-2018 1:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am2019NOS VS Casanova for pickup dsouza 3 975 09-21-2020 4:31 PM
Last Post: jjs1234