Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Poll: Which is the better tool for seduction and getting laid?
Casanova
Nude Alpha Oil
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova VS Nude Alpha Oil
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova VS Nude Alpha Oil
09-22-2021 1:07 PM

CAS is better for random flirtation out and about for women you don’t know. CAS is more of a fling vibe. She is on vacation and no one knows her. She had a breakup and just wants attention. She is in her party phase, etc. Group flirtation.

NA is better for one on one or women that you interact with regularly. I believe that NA is the stronger product and that means that the feelings it generates are deeper and stronger. I think that some women get scared and confused at having such strong feelings during a random, casual encounter unless there is something to justify those feelings. NA feels like a product that you use when you want a long term commitment. Don’t hear me wrong, NA can get you a short term commitment, but I think that those strong feelings might lead her to want more.
09-22-2021 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

09-22-2021 2:28 PM

(09-22-2021 1:07 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  CAS is better for random flirtation out and about for women you don’t know. CAS is more of a fling vibe. She is on vacation and no one knows her. She had a breakup and just wants attention. She is in her party phase, etc. Group flirtation.

NA is better for one on one or women that you interact with regularly. I believe that NA is the stronger product and that means that the feelings it generates are deeper and stronger. I think that some women get scared and confused at having such strong feelings during a random, casual encounter unless there is something to justify those feelings. NA feels like a product that you use when you want a long term commitment. Don’t hear me wrong, NA can get you a short term commitment, but I think that those strong feelings might lead her to want more.

I erased my initial response and put out another easier one to talk about.

Which of these products would you use out to a resto bar (An italian bar) if you were in the lounge and there were beautiful 20 somethings like 21-29 in the place? Say its early in the evening around 7 pm and your just there to grab a bite to eat or some drinks.

Would you have a favorite for this type of place? I can't decide whether to go in with NA or CAS. I know the girls there are wild (read like sex), have a sense of humour and joke with all the staff, but are also family oriented canadianized italians and european bellas. Beer

I'm heading out this friday. Whatever you do don't wear Xerxes ... hehe.. I did and it was a nightmare there. Poor service. If any.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021 2:31 PM by dsouza.)
09-22-2021 2:28 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-22-2021 2:33 PM

(09-22-2021 2:28 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I erased my initial response and put out another easier one to talk about.

Which of these products would you use out to a resto bar (An italian bar) if you were in the lounge and there were beautiful 20 somethings like 21-29 in the place? Say its early in the evening around 7 pm and your just there to grab a bite to eat or some drinks.

Would you have a favorite for this type of place? I can't decide whether to go in with NA or CAS. I know the girls there are wild (read like sex), have a sense of humour and joke with all the staff, but are also family oriented canadianized italians and european bellas. Beer

In that scenario....CAS. Because CAS makes me into a smooth talker, my game plus CAS will be superior.

NA makes me quiet and all those other things I mentioned.
09-22-2021 2:33 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-25-2021 12:27 AM

I used CAS last night.. On hired guns lots of social.. On people in the bar no noticeable effect.. No proximity, no IOI, no advances, etc Conversation didn't spew. Nothing like that. It's as if I was invisible. I used 4 sprays. With CAS I get tired.. It nukes me. No increased sex drive.

I agree with Johnny Fever , NA is the better product, its imprinting hits harder, noticeable IOI even on non hired guns, improved conversation even on cold approach, increased libido, and also to add -- no side effects. Just keep your mind clear on reverse imprinting... Stay strong.

I can see why NA has decimated CAS 6:1 in this thread.

It is D'souza's product of choice in the imprinting wars.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021 12:34 AM by dsouza.)
09-25-2021 12:27 AM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2021 2:56 AM

I decided to use NA instead of xerxes (xerxes is a bit inconsistent to me, idk what to think of it yet) on speed dating, the women were 35-45, which is pretty good ages for NA, several single moms etc. So, talked to 17, i "circled" (liked, or whatever, you give the note to the host later and then those who "likes" back becomes a match and you get their contact info via email) 8 of them, ended up getting 7 of their contact infos back, i'd say that's a pretty good ratio, 7 out of 8. Although i didnt really feel that strong attraction to more than maybe 1 or 2, i overdid it a bit just to check the ratio i'd get.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021 2:56 AM by michaelthef.)
09-25-2021 2:56 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-02-2021 4:33 PM

Ok I've re-written my comparison after taking both NA and CAS/Primitive out for a few spins.

In the end NA and M3X 2017 win over CAS:Primitive.

** I wore CAS / Primitive out to a relaxed mall in daytime today and a relaxed bar later on.

** 2 sprays Cas to left hand, 2 drops Primitive to right hand covered with 1 million

** In the mall I did notice some very tall , young, hb10 standing close to me but they wouldn't make eye contact, or stay in the vicinity long enough for me to open them and converse.

** At the mall I noticed less attraction and smooth talking from me than NA or M3X..

** I noticed a feel of being present in the moment with CAS but at the same time my mind was fuzzy.

** I walked around the whole mall which had many hot women.. They were not in my cloud, nor giving IOI, nor sticking around for me to open.. It just seemed off kilter.

** I went to the bar.

** A little better results here... More respect from males, but more women would want to serve me .. One hot hb 10 dark skin sat near the bar (non hired gun) but looked 19 too young.

** The guys who served me were either respectful and polite or avoided me altogether.

** The girl who served me was a bit shy around me compared to the other tables.. I opened her first even though she was serving my table.

** Throughout my stay I felt back and forth conversation with her but it wasn't fluid like with m3x or NA. It seemed jagged, a bit of brightly used words , but the sentences took too much effort to think of on the spot unlike NA or M3X.

** In the end I would say this Cas:Primitive left me a bit incoherent.

** After I spoke a bit about the waitresses school and my career there was a few seconds of awkward silence and she said she had to make a drink for another customer.

** Overall I felt there was definitely some tension here... I don't know if its sexual tension or nervousness on either of our parts but its seems like a bit of tension mixed with anxiety...

** I didn't try to escalate to anything further with her.. I thought to myself... This is a bad outting.. I'm going to cut my losses and come back another week renewed with a better signature that suits me.

** Overall I'm with Johnny Fever here.... NA is better than CAS. And I'd say M3X 2017 is better than NA.

Cheers!
D

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2021 4:34 AM by dsouza.)
10-02-2021 4:33 PM
TracerX
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2021 5:18 AM

NA seems to work well on girls I already know and actually improve the relation and avoid or get out of the FZ. I've noticed girls I met a couple of times in the past who were neutral started to get deeply interested, and really comfortable with me. With CAS I believe it's better for new girls, however, I could be wrong as I haven't tested it out much on people I know.

1) CAS pulls some new girls easier, some get really wide eyes and it feels like they open you( literally invite you with their eyes)
With NA it's rather I do all the work when it comes to getting attention.

2) CAS works well on model types of girls, it has little effect on girls below ~170cm in my experience (or at least not the same effect)
NA seems to hit everyone actually(when it hits), I've noticed it works also on HB6,7,8,9. It did work on a few tall girls actually too.

3)NA is great in a dating environment for building rapport. It makes your words just go deep into a girl's head and stay there for a while.
With CAS you need to have a decent game to get results, indeed a girl might signal you, but you have to pick up on those signals, if I think really hard with NA there's more of a feeling of "this feels right", for me it's like I can just be myself with it, but suddenly the world leans toward me.

If I compare my last two first dates with two different girls. With CAS it had like a lot more teenage style energy let's do this let's do that, kino here kino there, convo after convo, flirty style, just going boom boom boom with bursts. With NA it was more like a every minute that passes you get more drown to me and we're getting closer. With NA she's waiting for that kino, and when it kinos she likes it more, CAS kino is like she didn't expect that kino but she's glad it happened.

Favorite product: Casanova
All my products: AV, Wolf, Escape the Friendzone, Unresistable, Casanova
Testers: Nude Alpha

Link to my Journal
10-25-2021 5:18 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Today 3:44 AM

(10-25-2021 5:18 AM)TracerX Wrote:  NA seems to work well on girls I already know and actually improve the relation and avoid or get out of the FZ. I've noticed girls I met a couple of times in the past who were neutral started to get deeply interested, and really comfortable with me. With CAS I believe it's better for new girls, however, I could be wrong as I haven't tested it out much on people I know.

1) CAS pulls some new girls easier, some get really wide eyes and it feels like they open you( literally invite you with their eyes)
With NA it's rather I do all the work when it comes to getting attention.

2) CAS works well on model types of girls, it has little effect on girls below ~170cm in my experience (or at least not the same effect)
NA seems to hit everyone actually(when it hits), I've noticed it works also on HB6,7,8,9. It did work on a few tall girls actually too.

3)NA is great in a dating environment for building rapport. It makes your words just go deep into a girl's head and stay there for a while.
With CAS you need to have a decent game to get results, indeed a girl might signal you, but you have to pick up on those signals, if I think really hard with NA there's more of a feeling of "this feels right", for me it's like I can just be myself with it, but suddenly the world leans toward me.

If I compare my last two first dates with two different girls. With CAS it had like a lot more teenage style energy let's do this let's do that, kino here kino there, convo after convo, flirty style, just going boom boom boom with bursts. With NA it was more like a every minute that passes you get more drown to me and we're getting closer. With NA she's waiting for that kino, and when it kinos she likes it more, CAS kino is like she didn't expect that kino but she's glad it happened.

Excellent writeup and comparison. I see NA is still decimating the competition. After ALL these years.

It's as if Garry's best creations were his earlier ones.

Perhaps they were created at a time he was at his creative peak.

Cheers!
D

(This post was last modified: Today 3:44 AM by dsouza.)
Today 3:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Gel + Taboo Combo BrownFish 2 336 08-12-2021 4:41 PM
Last Post: BrownFish
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 18 13,875 11-08-2020 8:59 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Good combos for Nude Alpha BrownFish 3 1,385 05-17-2020 4:50 PM
Last Post: Q873
  ETFZ (Escape the friendzone) + Nude Alpha E J 2 1,221 03-03-2020 8:11 AM
Last Post: avi
  XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection darkangel 47 31,720 01-17-2020 5:23 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams