Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
03-18-2021 12:23 PM

(03-18-2021 11:14 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I bought mine from Aroma Fero since I was grabbing some other products at the time; kind of made it an easy one-stop shop rather than multiple orders with multiple shipping costs. I do believe that it was the unscented version, but I could be mistaken...my nose is so unrefined.

Thanks Mister! Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2021 12:23 PM by MMM.)
03-18-2021 12:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2021 8:14 AM

(03-18-2021 10:49 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hello Johnny Fever,

When it comes to CAS v2 is the standard. It's defaulted by places like AF now.

When it comes to AQ most people like V1 better. I certainly think it's strong. 1 spray is enough.
V2 can be overbearing and some people OD easily on it. 1 drop is enough for many people.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the clarification. Still deciding on whether to try a sampler or just go all out on a full bottle.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
03-19-2021 8:14 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-29-2021 6:10 PM

Just received my order of Casanova as well as AQ as I thought I'd treat myself to something new. Hoping this will give me the excuse to get out and about, especially after getting my second vaccine shot later in the week.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
03-29-2021 6:10 PM
Hundomil
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2021 3:52 PM

Got a sample bottle

What I Like:
- Very sociable
- Loss of inhibition
- Able and willing to initiate and maintain conversations
- Witty and Funny
- Easy to maintain eye contact
- Crushy vibes
- Beautifying
- Very wide range of projection
- Seems to to effective on all types of women

What I don't Like:
- Scent is Horrible (Cheap aftershave mixed with baby powder) This alone is almost a deal breaker.
- Hard crash after 2hrs. Lethargic, tired, reclusive, headache, feel weird. Re-dosing mildy helps but for an even shorter period and then I crash even harder.
- Even when it's working, it has people constantly asking me to do things for them. Too much Androsterone?
- Too many sprays to achieve desired effect/poor value.
- Halfway through bottle I'm completely tolerant to the initial social effects but still have negative side effects

Whatever ingredient or combo of ingredients that causes the initial sociability should be sold as just that unless that is also what causes the crash.

There is something magical about this stuff that has girls infatuated with me and it seems to be pretty consistent in that respect. However, its not worth the headache and feeling ill the next day.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021 3:53 PM by Hundomil.)
04-17-2021 3:52 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

05-02-2021 11:58 PM

(04-17-2021 3:52 PM)Hundomil Wrote:  - Hard crash after 2hrs. Lethargic, tired, reclusive, headache, feel weird. Re-dosing mildy helps but for an even shorter period and then I crash even harder.
- Even when it's working, it has people constantly asking me to do things for them. Too much Androsterone?
- Too many sprays to achieve desired effect/poor value.

Well if you ask women to do things for you that's alpha behavior... If women ask you to do things for them constantly that are not directly related to romance or you getting laid that's called being labelled the shoulder to cry on, which unfortunately is the key to the FZ.

Now it's easy to fight this.. don't be so nice and do all these things for women. However, if women are constantly asking you to do things it must be a pain to constantly have to deal with it in the first place no matter how well you deflect it.

Having said all this I have seen CAS as being a great product for out picking up women... Mixed with maxt150 it has gotten me dates from hb9's.

However, covid 19 stopped me from going on the dates so it's hard to see if the women were thinking of me as their new BFF... I am going to do a test, try Cas and P soon and act as dominant as possible without being pushy and see if I get laid. If I find the status is still too low, unlike alphaQ, maybe CAS is more a social product?

If you're worried about getting tired from CAS I find a none boost will wake you up...combo some maxt150, overdose, DP, or P and see what happens.. Also reduce the app from 4 sprays to 2. And you'll be nicely surprised. When I do this the lethargy is gone, and the women are more like 25+ and still curvy but not as tall *CAS usually pulls 5'11" women to me* . Mixed with the NONE the average height drops to 5'3-5'9"
which I like a lot better since I'm about 5'10" in shoes. They still have curvacious tits and asses and faces to die for.

Worth a try. Soon enough I will try CAS plus Primitive. Follow my reports here or in my journal for more details.

Cheers!
D

MY JOURNAL:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 12:06 AM by dsouza.)
05-02-2021 11:58 PM
Hundomil
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2021 10:37 AM

(05-02-2021 11:58 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Well if you ask women to do things for you that's alpha behavior... If women ask you to do things for them constantly that are not directly related to romance or you getting laid that's called being labelled the shoulder to cry on, which unfortunately is the key to the FZ.
D

They don't ask me to do things because they see me as a pushover, it's more of a, "if he does this for me then he must like me" type of thing. It just gets annoying. I think this is kinda typical of Androsterone.

This stuff really does have the ability to attract tall girls which I find really weird and intriguing. Like...how? Is there something different in the genetic makeup of tall women? I'm not complaining.

I think this mix has the potential to become a masterpiece, it just needs some tweaking.
05-06-2021 10:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-06-2021 11:54 AM

(05-06-2021 10:37 AM)Hundomil Wrote:  They don't ask me to do things because they see me as a pushover, it's more of a, "if he does this for me then he must like me" type of thing. It just gets annoying. I think this is kinda typical of Androsterone.

There's no such thing. Women who get men to do things for them because they like the man are also in CONTROL and in an alpha position and see the man as beta.. Kinda like the nice guy they want to marry. Those guys don't get sex until they pass the marrying test. Not the position you want to be to score ONS from HB9's.

It is imperative not be be an asshole but to also not supplicate either. If a woman asks me to do things for her that lead to future romance or sex (like she asks me to grab a coffee) etc then its one thing and I will go with it, if she asks me to carry her luggage or put boxes on a shelf, she's probably looking for a nice guy to USE for her benefit. Rarely, will doing favours like this lead to the bedroom. Let alone in quick order.

Its ok to help a woman out provided its leading to sex. Ask yourself, "Is the favor I'm doing leading in the direction to romance or sex or just me being used?"

Then act accordingly.

MY JOURNAL:

05-06-2021 11:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-06-2021 12:55 PM

(05-06-2021 11:54 AM)dsouza Wrote:  ...if she asks me to carry her luggage or put boxes on a shelf, she's probably looking for a nice guy to USE for her benefit. Rarely, will doing favours like this lead to the bedroom. Let alone in quick order.

I see what you're implying here but one can always turn such a request to their own benefit by sexualizing it and using it as another stepping stone to completing seduction.

"you just want me to carry your luggage so you can live out your 'seduce the bellboy' fantasy don't you?"

"Put the box on the shelf for you? You're a strong and independent woman, I know better and I see through your charade. You just want to admire my manly muscles and lust over my tight little ass while I flex and bend, don't you? You naughty vixen!"

Invariably, painting her as the sexual aggressor in a fun manner while calling her on actions puts her in the mindset of being the sexual aggressor. I don't typically worry about whether or not a surface action will lead me to sex. I concern myself with how can this thing, here in this moment, be utilized to enhance seduction.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-06-2021 12:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

05-06-2021 2:10 PM

(05-06-2021 12:55 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I see what you're implying here but one can always turn such a request to their own benefit by sexualizing it and using it as another stepping stone to completing seduction.

"you just want me to carry your luggage so you can live out your 'seduce the bellboy' fantasy don't you?"

"Put the box on the shelf for you? You're a strong and independent woman, I know better and I see through your charade. You just want to admire my manly muscles and lust over my tight little ass while I flex and bend, don't you? You naughty vixen!"

Invariably, painting her as the sexual aggressor in a fun manner while calling her on actions puts her in the mindset of being the sexual aggressor. I don't typically worry about whether or not a surface action will lead me to sex. I concern myself with how can this thing, here in this moment, be utilized to enhance seduction.

Yes if you can deflect and reframe the situation that also works. Smile

Sadly 95% of nice guys just act nice and do the favor verbatim. Sad

Having said all this a woman has NEVER asked me to do favors for her wearing CAS. They usually ask me what they can do for me.. One offered me a free haircut, another to buy me a drink. I don't feel CAS is high Androsterone.. I feel ALPHAQ is high Androsterone.

CAS, is more a social sexual, with romantic overtones. I do get most women thinking about me in a possessive way so I assume they see me as an ideal BF but I also get older women looking at me as if I'm a playboy with the younger models. Those horny cougars -- only one thing on their dirty minds.. hehe

MY JOURNAL:

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021 3:22 PM by dsouza.)
05-06-2021 2:10 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-08-2021 5:52 AM

I spoke of how a hot 28 yo hb9 bartender said yes to a date meetup with me just before lockdown here in Toronto. She was Fillipina, I wore 3 sprays CAS, 6 swipes maxt150. Sadly, lockdown had us going in different directions and we never met up.

Last night I went out to another bar and got another date with a hot bartender. It is now May 8, 2021 and I'm hoping lockdown will be lifted soon.. She was caucasion, 27 yo, hb9 and I wore 2 sprays CAS, 1 drop P.

I only used CAS twice in the last 4 months or so and both times date closed hb9 bartender hired guns.. I have concluded CAS plus none is the secret.

CAS solo really lays me out and attracts hb9's that are way to young and tall (like 17-23, 5'11"). With added e-none (25+, 5'3"-5'9")

From my limited experience using it, it seems to excel in bars.

WARNING: I got challenged aggressively ...men can get testy when e-none is added. But the women go ga-ga. Smile

MY JOURNAL:

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 6:13 AM by dsouza.)
05-08-2021 5:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion BigDickBandit420 481 132,583 04-21-2021 5:03 PM
Last Post: piper23
  AV VS CASANOVA dsouza 2 1,411 06-26-2019 6:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza