Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
07-17-2019 3:43 PM

I regret to admit the info is 90 percent gone. I was fortunate enough at the time to have a huge desk in the office and would be able to use products daily and also twice a day , keeping track of what worked in certain conditions eg temperature range , and then later on , adding something else on top and going out drinking etc and then even adding a third product on top. or using a product on day 1 which leaves residuals and then using product b on day 2 which has either negative effects or positive with whatever is left on day 1 etc and building from there

I'll see if I have any old notes and will post to my journal and any product reviews to the relevant section. na gel section also updated.

one such crazy mix was AQ on aged na gel. found this out by luck. had used na gel like 2 days prior but the stuff lasts 4 or 5 days but without the good effects , there i was trying to analyse AQ as a new product and sticking this on created killer attraction and huge betafying of men. it was just too potent . started jumping for joy that AQ is the holy grail of single product Pheromones. after this was over and over the next month I kept using both in tandem just because I was still getting crazy results. it is only after I misplaced the na gel tester (or at least I hope it was na gel) that I truly got to understand AQ. while it was a lot less sexual solo , as a daily , it was still quite special.
a lot of product use and combinations before this were from not being satisfied with the effects of a solo product. And then from using one product extensively and then not letting the effects wear off before using something else.

one of the funniest experiences was bad wolf + 919 + ? + ? cant remember the other 2 but this crazy mix was used 3 or 4 times and guys would up and leave the vicinity and women would get horned up. I stopped using that because of concern for the mental health of males in my vicinity .

there were many duds too . New Pheromone Additive , holy grail + ? and multiple people were sneering at me and wanting to fight me etc etc
07-17-2019 3:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-18-2019 8:10 AM

(07-17-2019 3:43 PM)right_mr Wrote:  one such crazy mix was AQ on aged na gel. found this out by luck. had used na gel like 2 days prior but the stuff lasts 4 or 5 days but without the good effects , there i was trying to analyse AQ as a new product and sticking this on created killer attraction and huge betafying of men. it was just too potent . started jumping for joy that AQ is the holy grail of single product Pheromones. after this was over and over the next month I kept using both in tandem just because I was still getting crazy results. it is only after I misplaced the na gel tester (or at least I hope it was na gel) that I truly got to understand AQ. while it was a lot less sexual solo , as a daily , it was still quite special.

I hadn't thought about that. Thanks. I only have NA oil so I'll play around with that to see what I get from it. AQ with NA sounds lethal in theory. Makes me wonder what happens if you add a drop or two of cops.
07-18-2019 8:10 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-18-2019 8:57 AM

(07-18-2019 8:10 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I hadn't thought about that. Thanks. I only have NA oil so I'll play around with that to see what I get from it. AQ with NA sounds lethal in theory. Makes me wonder what happens if you add a drop or two of cops.
worth a try. next day effects are not that great with the combo though which is something to bear in mind
07-18-2019 8:57 AM
Pheroz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-19-2019 2:08 PM

I can't seem to get a hang of Casanova.

Is it supposed to be a sprayable NA of sorts, or what? Has anyone gotten imprinting or fallout effects with it? How should CAS be "driven" in order to get the best out of it?

People seem to be in good spirints around me while I'm using it, but that's about it. Every time I try to escalate a situation or push the envelope in other ways nothing special seems to come out of it. There must be more than a scent package liked by women in this one.

“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.”
- Bruce Lee
07-19-2019 2:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

07-19-2019 3:19 PM

(07-19-2019 2:08 PM)Pheroz Wrote:  I can't seem to get a hang of Casanova.

Every time I try to escalate a situation or push the envelope in other ways nothing special seems to come out of it.

Can you describe how you’re escalating?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-19-2019 3:19 PM
Pheroz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-19-2019 3:34 PM

Usually I go for a number-close or ask them to do something for me once I feel that enough of a connection has been made. My success rate is quite high even without mones in this respect, but my point is that the mones in CAS don't seem tp make this process any more easy, thus the conclusion it might be more of a product for multiple exposure imprinting etc.

“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.”
- Bruce Lee
07-19-2019 3:34 PM
Pheroz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-19-2019 4:36 PM

Did some more research and I'm now quite convinced that CAS is supposed to be LAL's version of Swoon as far as the effects are concerned. Still not sure what'd be the best way to steer it, though.Smile

- Bruce Lee
07-19-2019 4:36 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-19-2019 5:05 PM

(07-19-2019 3:34 PM)Pheroz Wrote:  Usually I go for a number-close or ask them to do something for me once I feel that enough of a connection has been made. My success rate is quite high even without mones in this respect, but my point is that the mones in CAS don't seem tp make this process any more easy, thus the conclusion it might be more of a product for multiple exposure imprinting etc.

It reminds me of wolf, Hypnotica social, and nude/na combined.

It’s going to imprint a little, which is why I don’t see it as a product for nighttime bars. I’ve stated this in my journal.

If you want the quickest closes you’d have to rely on a heavy hitter... failure only comes from a blowout.

It is also my experience as a being 5'10 " in shoes that Casanova is attracting models 5'10-6' to me in barefeet height. Now given 90% of women would not date a man whose shorter than them I can't understand how almost ALL the models who are coming after me are taller. This doesn't happen with m3x or AM most of the time. It happened a lot with l2k v1 as well... Which makes me wonder if Casanova may contain est or the interest more superficial (translation: not real) with these super tall 9's?

I've heard of lay reports with AM NOS and m3x... I’ve had sex with a handful of 9’s with M3x myself. I have yet to hear of a fclose from Casanova.

In it's defense it is still new. I am still testing it myself. Frankly there's not enough people for me to compare data with... so the struggle to figure it out is still very real. More testing is all I can recommend. I hope some more vets invest in the product and test it.

My Journal:

My Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 4:42 AM by dsouza.)
07-19-2019 5:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

07-30-2019 6:33 PM

I saw there was a lack of participation in people giving Casanova a proper trial run, and I had to wear it for 6 weeks with too many questions, one of the main ones being what is it really for and how do you steer it? Also why is it pulling so many 6' tall models when I'm 5'8".. 90% of women like men taller than them so why SO MUCH interest from taller women? Is this an est product? Is the interest fake?

HERE'S WHAT GARRY EMAILED ME BACK TODAY:

Hello,

It was designed as a pleasant feel good sexual vibe for clubs, instead of a hard hitting sexual alpha. So it is good for cold approach or dating. It was created at the request of S1ck and the parameters that they wanted to achieve with it.

I don't create any products that use Estratetraenol. Nor do I use any pheromones or pheromone like substances that would lower your testosterone. I have to work with and make contact with more pheromones in a day than most people would in a lifetime. I don't want to risk my sex drive either.

You could add more alphas to it if you want increase the sexuality.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

DISCUSS!

My Journal:

My Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019 6:35 PM by dsouza.)
07-30-2019 6:33 PM
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-30-2019 7:04 PM

(07-30-2019 6:33 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I don't create any products that use Estratetraenol.

Interesting, I thought people had figured out there was EST in SXD-9? Or was it TAC they figured out was in that?
07-30-2019 7:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion BigDickBandit420 448 114,286 11-16-2020 6:44 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  AV VS CASANOVA dsouza 2 1,205 06-26-2019 6:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza