Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
07-13-2019 1:24 AM

(07-06-2019 11:51 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Idk I bought Casanova from S1ck last month. Most likely v2

I find it’s definitely a potent product.

Great for the early stages of seduction.

A+

Only thing is it leaves me run down and lethargic post day.

No Androstadienone in it.

yep I agree it also nukes me and gets me burnt out too.
07-13-2019 1:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

07-15-2019 7:39 PM

The more I use Casanova the more I feel its primarily a daygame product. It's not really cut out for late night bar scene where superficial and hit them over the head attraction rules... It comes across as more an intimate romantic product... good for cafes, banking errands, daytime resto bars, out shopping.

I talk about my initial impression about it after using it multiple times over the past few weeks in today's journal entry. Enjoy the read and tell me if your experience matches mine.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-15-2019 7:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2019 2:43 AM

one of the things I forgot about Casanova for my body chemistry is never to use it more than one day. sadly I inadvertently made that mistake over the weekend (and yesterday and today ). woke up yesterday with swollen glands and the worst aching joints, fatigue, weakness and cold . if memory serves me right, this is why I stopped using this product. This is a shame because this product in tandem with AQ is lethal on women. The last 2 mornings for example on the train , numerous ladies were doing some ridiculous things with deep eye contact and preening. if only they knew that I felt like I was going to collapse in a heap any second hahahaha

i believe it shares a molecule or two with the xs beta for taboo which was great for attraction but would leave me feeling very ill afterwards

Yes @dsouza this product is definitely day game. it also creates some really quick and close connections with people of both genders. alongside AQ it can push the balance to being above average for evening seduction . ofourse only if it doesnt induce man flu...
07-16-2019 2:43 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-16-2019 8:35 AM

(07-16-2019 2:43 AM)right_mr Wrote:  This is a shame because this product in tandem with AQ is lethal on women. The last 2 mornings for example on the train , numerous ladies were doing some ridiculous things with deep eye contact and preening. if only they knew that I felt like I was going to collapse in a heap any second hahahaha

How would you compare this combo to Baphomet?

Thanks!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-16-2019 8:35 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2019 9:52 AM

(07-16-2019 2:43 AM)right_mr Wrote:  one of the things I forgot about Casanova for my body chemistry is never to use it more than one day. sadly I inadvertently made that mistake over the weekend (and yesterday and today ). woke up yesterday with swollen glands and the worst aching joints, fatigue, weakness and cold . if memory serves me right, this is why I stopped using this product. This is a shame because this product in tandem with AQ is lethal on women. The last 2 mornings for example on the train , numerous ladies were doing some ridiculous things with deep eye contact and preening. if only they knew that I felt like I was going to collapse in a heap any second hahahaha

i believe it shares a molecule or two with the xs beta for taboo which was great for attraction but would leave me feeling very ill afterwards

Yes @dsouza this product is definitely day game. it also creates some really quick and close connections with people of both genders. alongside AQ it can push the balance to being above average for evening seduction . ofourse only if it doesnt induce man flu...

Hi R
Do you use scrnted or unscented sometimes this could be an allergic reaction
Coused by the scent
07-16-2019 9:52 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2019 10:46 AM

(07-16-2019 8:35 AM)theLaw Wrote:  How would you compare this combo to Baphomet?

Thanks!Mrgreen

I havent used baphomet in a while but I think it wont have the same positive daytime effects , it seems a bit heavy on the alpha sexuals and may be better suited at night, whereas this combo has the day game opening ability and romantic twist. that said , I do have my baphomet in my suit pocket and as soon as I feel better from my current malaise , I'll give it a try.
Thinking about it, Ronin is more comparable to the combo I think..
(07-16-2019 9:52 AM)excalibur Wrote:  Hi R
Do you use scrnted or unscented sometimes this could be an allergic reaction
Coused by the scent

all the s1ck products I have are scented. if it is a matter of scent , i would be so pleased if I could avoid these sorts of reactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 10:49 AM by right_mr.)
07-16-2019 10:46 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

07-16-2019 12:51 PM

(07-16-2019 2:43 AM)right_mr Wrote:  sadly I inadvertently made that mistake over the weekend (and yesterday and today ). woke up yesterday with swollen glands and the worst aching joints, fatigue, weakness and cold . if memory serves me right, this is why I stopped using this product. This is a shame because this product in tandem with AQ is lethal on women.

I don’t get these sides just day after lethargy but that only lasts till midday. Back off on it. Use it 1-2 x a week never on consecutive days.
The AD lineup gives me worse lethargy. I would say the biggest downfall to casonova is the 5’10”-6’ , 9’s and 10’s are tripping over me. I’m about 5’10” in shoes so I prefer hot women 5’2”-5’9”.

You may also want to try the difference between clothing apps and skin apps on your side effects and compare. I did all that over the last 3 weeks I exclusively tested it and wrote details about everything in my journal. I don’t feel like reposting here.

I give Casanova an A for daygame. It is great for cold approach and casts a trawler net with the 20 something girls.

I liked it because it has no Androstadienone but I think AM NOS and M3x may still be better for cold approach/pickup and dating/fclosing respectively.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 12:53 PM by dsouza.)
07-16-2019 12:51 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2019 1:15 PM

@right_mr,

Incidentally, is this your blog?

https://smellscent.blogspot.com/2019/06/...notes.html
07-16-2019 1:15 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-17-2019 3:48 AM

(07-16-2019 1:15 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @right_mr,

Incidentally, is this your blog?

https://smellscent.blogspot.com/2019/06/...notes.html

sadly not. I dont go to the gym anymore !

I had a journal I extensively posted all my experiences over a few years on. it had tons of different reviews and combinations. Alas that forum seems permanently offline now. it was called the pheromone-forum.com. All my adventures with different products were covered on there and some very unique and explosive combinations from hax , LAL, xs, pherone, lacroy etc.

i covered my casanova and AQ thoughts extensively in my journal. ofcourse I cant access it anymore so that knowledge is lost especially on products I used to use but dont much use any longer. Also I spent a fair amount of time with the phero mafia stuff like ronin etc which is now lost too.

I was inactive on phero forums for a long time anyhow as since having a child, I dont want to expose the child too much to phero clouds and also I have had to find a substitute hobby to women, being cars. so most of my time is spent on car forums now ! but I'm glad to rejoin the phero fold as I am slowly increasing my phero use again
07-17-2019 3:48 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-17-2019 7:02 AM

(07-17-2019 3:48 AM)right_mr Wrote:  I had a journal I extensively posted all my experiences over a few years on. it had tons of different reviews and combinations. Alas that forum seems permanently offline now. it was called the pheromone-forum.com. All my adventures with different products were covered on there and some very unique and explosive combinations from hax , LAL, xs, pherone, lacroy etc.

Could you post a top five with brief descriptions?

Thanks!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-17-2019 7:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion BigDickBandit420 444 111,883 08-25-2020 1:35 PM
Last Post: Jawline
  AV VS CASANOVA dsouza 2 1,164 06-26-2019 6:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza