Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
11-24-2018 7:55 PM

How is it compared to BW vs AQ vs Casanova ?

From my understanding AQ was a smoother not as rough around the edges BW and Casanova is basically more social / crushy version and less alpha AQ?

Also reps , been curious about more info , not curious enough to bite the bullet for 100 bucks through
11-24-2018 7:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-24-2018 8:52 PM

(11-24-2018 7:55 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  How is it compared to BW vs AQ vs Casanova ?

From my understanding AQ was a smoother not as rough around the edges BW and Casanova is basically more social / crushy version and less alpha AQ?

Also reps , been curious about more info , not curious enough to bite the bullet for 100 bucks through

Thanks, K2K!

BW for me is respect, fear and sexual attraction. No shit testing and people think I’m a great guy. AQ’s daddy, in my mind. And my personal favorite of the 3. Biker, sons of Anarchy.

AQ is smoother than BW. I’m a VIP, dominant alpha. Daniel Craig, James Bond. I get called sir a lot and I get great service. Woman are stand offish but they play if you work it.

CAS is smoother than AQ. Not vip, but cool guy with respect. You won’t scare away the ladies with this on. Honestly, this mix is easier for a newbie to pull off. It’s playful and fun with respect and attraction.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018 8:52 PM by DarkLord1.)
11-24-2018 8:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2018 5:17 AM

(11-24-2018 8:52 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thanks, K2K!

BW for me is respect, fear and sexual attraction. No shit testing and people think I’m a great guy. AQ’s daddy, in my mind. And my personal favorite of the 3. Biker, sons of Anarchy.

AQ is smoother than BW. I’m a VIP, dominant alpha. Daniel Craig, James Bond. I get called sir a lot and I get great service. Woman are stand offish but they play if you work it.

CAS is smoother than AQ. Not vip, but cool guy with respect. You won’t scare away the ladies with this on. Honestly, this mix is easier for a newbie to pull off. It’s playful and fun with respect and attraction.

Thanks a bunch Lord , basically either BW for someone willing to go hard and adapt if needed or casanova for someone new to mones?
11-25-2018 5:17 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-25-2018 10:44 AM

(11-25-2018 5:17 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Thanks a bunch Lord , basically either BW for someone willing to go hard and adapt if needed or casanova for someone new to mones?

I agree. I would also say CAS is easy if you are going after the 20 something’s too. While I only wore it once, I didn’t have anyone really start a conversation with me. It was easy for me to do it and people responded really well. Easier for work too. Something that makes me curious is the level of pupil dilation(Deer in the headlights vs smaller dilation). Does that mean more attraction the larger the dilation?

BW scares quite a few of the young ones away, but seem to really bring the 30 somethings out. Just my experience. I’ve worn BW a lot more.

And for me, Unresistible got women to engage me and initiate touch and was fun and playful too and cost less money. I have swoon, nude, and unresistable and I have some respect stuff to pair with it. So there was nothing I saw (only one test) that made me glad I paid $119 plus $10 for shipping.
11-25-2018 10:44 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2018 1:51 PM

Thanks a bunch Lord , keep us updated w me testing as it comes
11-25-2018 1:51 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2018 5:16 PM

(11-19-2018 7:14 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Is there any respect with this blend? I have AQ and the respect is really strong.

In fact, I get called “sir” more with AQ and get really good service and people want to impress me.....more VIP. And BW gets me more fear based respect...no shit testing....people really like me when I show friendliness.

Can you describe the interactions from both males and females?

This is no AQ, people actually flock into my space initially but that whole closing of space in my opinion dampens any AQ type respect effects somewhat. But when people talk to you, there is a different sort of connection.

effects on both genders are positive. It is excellent in terms of building rapport.
I would say it is a bit closer to hypnotica, wolf , nude than AQ or BW but is it's own distinct blend.

I don't use it much at all because like nude, wolf, BW etc, it burns me out a bit by making me a bit run down (the majority of phero blends do this to me ) but overall I try and use it once every couple of weeks
had an interesting day professional course I went to where i wore it and this tall, hot, 25 year old took a shine to me and I ended up in a bar with her and someone else and though I felt a bit flat by the evening as it was an all day course, and i didnt have any more of this stuff on me, AQ gave me an energy and attraction boost and the resulting footsie from her and hand holding and flirting while drinking with her late at night could have led anywhere because she was hoping for some action but alas, wife and kid at home and i hadnt planned to be out so I had to drive too so i said adios to her and went home to the family . clearly the AQ jived very well indeed over some aged Casanova... so that's one for the combo thread.

overall it is an impressive blend for me personally and each time I've used it , it does enhance connections and also has attraction built in at high doses like 4 sprays.
11-28-2018 5:16 PM

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2018 4:38 PM

How does C compare to NA? or NAG? Afraid to actually use C on a date I care about because 1) I don't know the longevity 2) not sure anything can be as consistent as xist or NA
12-03-2018 4:38 PM
Pheroz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-19-2018 3:22 PM

Any new usage reports? I can't seem to get the hang of the product, been using it for about a month or so. Seems to project a positive vibe, but no over-the-top reactions so far. I've been using 1-4 sprays.

Has anyone gotten any results with the imprinting part of the product?

“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.”
- Bruce Lee
12-19-2018 3:22 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-19-2018 7:43 PM

(12-03-2018 4:38 PM)boyscout73 Wrote:  How does C compare to NA? or NAG? Afraid to actually use C on a date I care about because 1) I don't know the longevity 2) not sure anything can be as consistent as xist or NA

NA is better, IMO. Haven’t tried NAG. XIst spray never worked for me and I never tried the oil.

Get the Love God.

(12-19-2018 3:22 PM)Pheroz Wrote:  Any new usage reports? I can't seem to get the hang of the product, been using it for about a month or so. Seems to project a positive vibe, but no over-the-top reactions so far. I've been using 1-4 sprays.

Has anyone gotten any results with the imprinting part of the product?

I wore it three times solo and it’s good, but not great, IMO. It gets attention and interest and it doesn’t intimidate girls like AQ or BW.

I think of pheromones as a filter or net. Each blend has a type of girl that it attracts or repels (read intimidate). Your game/congruence can overcome a mix that intimidates (again C does not intimidate).

So in my mind, C will more easily attract more types of women than say AQ (all things being equal, IE congruence, etc).

The Love God is the answer to your question. It attracts via multiple levels and except for a couple of Asian ladies (who simply left the space near me), I see very positive responses.
12-19-2018 7:43 PM
silentalpha
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-12-2019 2:30 PM

It’s really good stuff, I ordered a 2nd bottle and got an AQ sample thrown in on request so Customer service is good. I don’t generally post reviews but I promised to in exchange for the AQ sample, and this is my genuine take.

I’m now using casanova as a daily mone. I got my first bottle with the launch discount, and what I can say is selfies feel like Wolf but it hits with a bit of NA imprinting/romantic power as advertised but it isn’t quite as powerful as NA although I’d need to see more longer term results, yet it’s a good balanced blend on its own.

What I don’t like is the high dosage to see the blatant hits- needs like 4+ sprays before the effects are apparent right away like dilated pupils, hair twirling, beaming smiles and having targets open me and hug me as soon as they see me. But lower dosages are fine if you’re already expecting to be in close proximity for a while to see the effects build up.

Id recommend they’d release an updated blend with less of the scent diluting it or an unscented version. But the scent is amazing anyway and AQ is similar but I haven’t tested it solo yet.

Either way, it’s gotten the young girls tripping over here since I’ve come back to school. I’m almost 30 and just taking my time in a new environment, gauging the playing field, focused mostly on school and work but it’s made every interaction positive. Some girls have already started seeing me in a relationship light but I’m keeping them at arms length, the attention is nice.

Combine it with anything Androstenone or Androsterone based and it just amps it up really well. I use it as a cover scent on my unscented heavy products, it buffers any overdose risks with young girls and still manages to amplify my heavy hitter mones somehow. Ive never had a bad combo with Casanova which includes BW, AVG, OD, Turn Up The Heat, BW and even DP. Combined with GOA for the Androstadienone kick is amazing for first dates or icebreakers at parties.

Only time I’ve noticed OD is the typical Turn Up The Heat ghosting from a spray on my front shirt and it went away when I changed shirts.

It’s a good product, definitely in my top 5 if not 3. Currently also testing AQ and M3X, I feel M3X will be a great mix with Casanova for closing the deal, while Casanova is good for planting and watering the seeds, if you will.

In short- Casanova- good stuff.
02-12-2019 2:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion BigDickBandit420 444 111,865 08-25-2020 1:35 PM
Last Post: Jawline
  AV VS CASANOVA dsouza 2 1,164 06-26-2019 6:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza