Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
10-17-2018 3:18 PM

(10-17-2018 1:02 PM)right_mr Wrote:  that's correct. I've used 1 spray, 2 , 3 and now 4 and at 4 it is starting to show me just what it can do. not a fan of having to use so much but can't complain about the results at 4. it's promising at 3 but is better at 4. all sprays to back of neck and spread around back of head and sides of neck. it's a bit of beast at 4 sprays.

Also you are avid Alpha Q user right_mr? Maybe BW too ? How does it compare ?
10-17-2018 3:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2018 6:18 AM

I'm not really an avid user of BW any longer.
I'm pleased to say I quite like Casanova but after only 4 tests in, I need to check various aspects. so far i am not a fan of having to use 4 sprays of any product but at least the dose does yield some very exciting results the first time I went 4 sprays. had already used 3 in the morning so that's 7 in one day. I'm taking a break from it for a few days to do a clean test. until then I can't say much other than it is a strong icebreaker.
10-18-2018 6:18 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2018 4:18 AM

so though I haven't had many breaks and there is a chance the effects ramped up over a few days use , these are initial impressions

not much seen below 3 sprays, effects at 3 sprays revolve mainly around better quality interactions with others vs baseline . 4 sprays though increases the attraction side and while I was initially hoping that it would be a smoother AQ, it was not showing any signs of that below 4.

At 4 squirts at one go, a pronounced confidence boost , the attraction on strangers ramps up quite a bit too . it diverges from AQ in that AQ has a lot of dominance and respect effects and people stay out of your zone , this one is the opposite , ladies will congregate into your space as will people in general. ladies have also been showing me a lot eye contact and more smiles. Conversations are flowing better. at the risk of using cliches I would say this stuff is promotes me more as an attractive gentleman . I'll be exploring its wider effects more but while other products will sometimes cause people to give you distance etc, this one seems to make me appear more friendly and welcoming . it looks like it has some very good day game potential.
10-19-2018 4:18 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2018 5:19 AM

Hi right_mr,

How do you feel about the scent? Does it remind you of any existing designer/niche scents on the market? Is it sweet, girly or is it tilting masculine?

Can you compare/contrast Casanova's scent to others including AQ (I was disappointed by AQ's scent) ?

Anybody else who has sampled Casanova's scent, please chime in.

Thanks in Advance!
10-19-2018 5:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2018 11:42 AM

hey I dont really wear much after shave at all so i won't know how the scent compares to anything other than phero blends. I think the accent may be more errr fruity ? than AQ. definitely less sharp and a bit nicer and more subtle though if you're using 4 sprays of the stuff then it could be stronger !
10-22-2018 11:42 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2018 4:30 PM

(10-19-2018 4:18 AM)right_mr Wrote:  At 4 squirts at one go, a pronounced confidence boost , the attraction on strangers ramps up quite a bit too . it diverges from AQ in that AQ has a lot of dominance and respect effects and people stay out of your zone , this one is the opposite , ladies will congregate into your space as will people in general. ladies have also been showing me a lot eye contact and more smiles. Conversations are flowing better. at the risk of using cliches I would say this stuff is promotes me more as an attractive gentleman . I'll be exploring its wider effects more but while other products will sometimes cause people to give you distance etc, this one seems to make me appear more friendly and welcoming . it looks like it has some very good day game potential.

Ages...races...shaken or stirred...? whistle
10-28-2018 4:30 PM
Pheroz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-18-2018 12:47 PM

Any new reviews on the product?

“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.”
- Bruce Lee
11-18-2018 12:47 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-18-2018 4:06 PM

it definitely works very well for what it is trying to do I suppose. seems to have some nude like properties and definitely has supremely good icebreaking abilities. attracts people into your space like a magnet. better product than voodoo for me . nice scent too. takes a good few attempts to begin to see what it is doing in the background but once you do, it becomes clear that it is working. sadly i don't have much time to seduce women at the moment so it is sitting on my shelf waiting for its moment to work it's magic. it makes a very interesting alternative to AQ .
11-18-2018 4:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-19-2018 7:14 AM

(11-18-2018 4:06 PM)right_mr Wrote:  it definitely works very well for what it is trying to do I suppose. seems to have some nude like properties and definitely has supremely good icebreaking abilities. attracts people into your space like a magnet. better product than voodoo for me . nice scent too. takes a good few attempts to begin to see what it is doing in the background but once you do, it becomes clear that it is working. sadly i don't have much time to seduce women at the moment so it is sitting on my shelf waiting for its moment to work it's magic. it makes a very interesting alternative to AQ .

Is there any respect with this blend? I have AQ and the respect is really strong.

In fact, I get called “sir” more with AQ and get really good service and people want to impress me.....more VIP. And BW gets me more fear based respect...no shit testing....people really like me when I show friendliness.

Can you describe the interactions from both males and females?
11-19-2018 7:14 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-24-2018 6:59 PM

Never mind. I just bought it.

Smellls similar to AQ. Less spicy. Less intense.

Wore 4 sprays on neck (a lot of product to wear for me).

Social aspect seems to dominate. I get cool guy respect. The box says “20 Bad Ass Pheromones”.

Very easy to start a conversation with someone. Deer in the headlights pupil dilation. Women exposed were from 21 to 50.

Seems to really appeal to the younger women. There was much more overt flirting from that group. The older women were more subtle. I’m used to the opposite with AQ.

Really strong eye contact. Self effects were upbeat and ready to talk/engage. It reminds me of a Swoon like effect, but with respect.

Guys were buddy, buddy. Think wolf+ style interactions. No fear or intimidation noted.

Seemed to hit everyone which is nice. So I will wear it more, but my initial feel is wolf+ and swoon type effects.

No boobing or touching....Women initiate eye contact and then smile and look away and then come right back to me. Very good conversations and definitely a crushy type feel without the Androstadienone .

I don’t know what kind of spider venom and lotus flower petals Gary has cooked up, but I like it. It’s pricey and if I were S1ick, I would sell samples.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018 7:01 PM by DarkLord1.)
11-24-2018 6:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion BigDickBandit420 444 111,878 08-25-2020 1:35 PM
Last Post: Jawline
  AV VS CASANOVA dsouza 2 1,164 06-26-2019 6:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza