Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Build up in the dermis layer
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Build up in the dermis layer
09-24-2018 4:58 PM

As I know that is a fact if you using New Pheromone Additive you can make a long lasting build up with it. In addition it maybe transforms into something else in the deeper layer of the skin.

My problem that I used Bad Wolf heavily for several month usually with 10-12 drops and it is still in my signature after half a year.

You can say I am just imagine it but sometimes people start to act similar when I used to wear bad wolf. In addition now I can get rage when I use Androstenone heavy product , previously it is not happened. For example I used The Hook Up and now it has completely different vibe. (Woman start to speak about to pay for sex).

So If you still with me any good idea how to remove it from the deeper layer of the skin because it is feels like it has a half life as a tattoo.
09-24-2018 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Build up in the dermis layer
12-24-2018 12:03 AM

(09-24-2018 4:58 PM)Silvius Wrote:  I used The Hook Up and now it has completely different vibe. (Woman start to speak about to pay for sex).

When you use THU, women want you to pay them for sex?
12-24-2018 12:03 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-24-2018 2:34 PM

(09-24-2018 4:58 PM)Silvius Wrote:  As I know that is a fact if you using New Pheromone Additive you can make a long lasting build up with it. In addition it maybe transforms into something else in the deeper layer of the skin.

My problem that I used Bad Wolf heavily for several month usually with 10-12 drops and it is still in my signature after half a year.

You can say I am just imagine it but sometimes people start to act similar when I used to wear bad wolf. In addition now I can get rage when I use Androstenone heavy product , previously it is not happened. For example I used The Hook Up and now it has completely different vibe. (Woman start to speak about to pay for sex).

So If you still with me any good idea how to remove it from the deeper layer of the skin because it is feels like it has a half life as a tattoo.

I dont have full proof either, but I think using Pheromones long term has changed my natural sig as well. Could it be possible that wearing NONE for long term can cause your body to naturally secrete more in the long run?

Or would there be a reduction of natural NONE since there is already more.
12-24-2018 2:34 PM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-24-2018 2:36 PM

(09-24-2018 4:58 PM)Silvius Wrote:  So If you still with me any good idea how to remove it from the deeper layer of the skin because it is feels like it has a half life as a tattoo.

[Image: 51C7MRE0lzL._SX355_.jpg]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-24-2018 2:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2018 7:00 PM

(12-24-2018 2:34 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I dont have full proof either, but I think using Pheromones long term has changed my natural sig as well. Could it be possible that wearing NONE for long term can cause your body to naturally secrete more in the long run?

Or would there be a reduction of natural NONE since there is already more.

I think not the NONE is the biggest issue but things absorbs like Linalool.
12-28-2018 7:00 PM
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2018 7:45 PM

(12-24-2018 2:36 PM)theLaw Wrote:  [Image: 51C7MRE0lzL._SX355_.jpg]

It is worth mentioning currently I use Casanova and it is increase the smell sensitivity for me just like Wolf.

It is a common sens when I eat fish oil and chili peppers capsules then I will smell them from time to time when I spend 3 hour on the elliptical trainer meanwhile drinking 3 liter water.

The more interesting thing when I smell the coconut oil and
sodium bicarbonate mixture but I stopped using it for showering more than a month ago. It has an unique smell.

If the coconut oil stuff is still detectable then the other oil based mone stuff too and generating conflicting signature.
12-28-2018 7:45 PM

Share This Thread