Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beverages Containing Pheromones Patent Info
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Beverages Containing Pheromones Patent Info
12-28-2009 5:48 PM

Another example of how the failed concept of the human VNO has gained a foothold in the literature.

https://www.wipo.int/pctdb/ja/ia.jsp?ia=...SPLAY=DESC

"SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

The invention provides beverages, including water, juice and carbonated drinks, formulated with a human pheromone compound. The pheromone will be carried by the beverage as a delivery mechanism to a human subject and specifically the VNO of a human subject. The beverage of the present invention will cause a person who is exposed to the beverage and who ingests the beverage to experience a unique, mood-altering effect. This effect may also be an overall sense of well-being."

James V. Kohl

http://www.pheromones.com

12-28-2009 5:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Beverages Containing Pheromones Patent Info
12-28-2009 6:05 PM

(12-28-2009 5:48 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  

Another example of how the failed concept of the human VNO has gained a foothold in the literature.

https://www.wipo.int/pctdb/ja/ia.jsp?ia=...SPLAY=DESC

"SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

The invention provides beverages, including water, juice and carbonated drinks, formulated with a human pheromone compound. The pheromone will be carried by the beverage as a delivery mechanism to a human subject and specifically the VNO of a human subject. The beverage of the present invention will cause a person who is exposed to the beverage and who ingests the beverage to experience a unique, mood-altering effect. This effect may also be an overall sense of well-being."

James V. Kohl

That seems a little dangerous to me especially if your ingesting it.  No one knows yet what ingesting it may do to you medically even if it makes you feel good. 

Tisha

12-28-2009 6:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

12-28-2009 6:19 PM

(12-28-2009 5:48 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  The beverage of the present invention will cause a person who is exposed to the beverage and who ingests the beverage to experience a unique, mood-altering effect. This effect may also be an overall sense of well-being."

Alright damnit!  Guess it's time for me to put Androstenone and Copulins in nasal spray type applicators and sell them as Instant Orgasams for men and women!  :P

Wait, better yet....Eyedropper applicators.  Just a couple of drops in each eye will have you screaming out "Oh my God"!  :rolleyes:

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-28-2009 6:19 PM
jvkohl
Expert

12-28-2009 8:20 PM

Shouldn't you have first applied for the patent rights, before devulging the Instant Orgasm concept? Now anyone can steal the idea. But, might there be a conflict with the Liquid Trust folk and their supposed effect via inhalation of oxytocin? (Oxytocin is increased with orgasm).

These are just two of the unanswered questions that must be addressed before I would even consider stealing your idea for the OMG eyedrops. On the other hand, OMG sounds like a great name for a product line, that could even rival what is sometimes known as Scent of Eros .

JVK

pheromones.com

(12-28-2009 6:19 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Alright damnit!  Guess it's time for me to put Androstenone and Copulins in nasal spray type applicators and sell them as Instant Orgasams for men and women! 

Wait, better yet....Eyedropper applicators.  Just a couple of drops in each eye will have you screaming out "Oh my God"!

12-28-2009 8:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-28-2009 8:21 PM

(12-28-2009 6:19 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Wait, better yet....Eyedropper applicators.  Just a couple of drops in each eye will have you screaming out "Oh my God"!

Especially if it is still in an alcohol solution ... lol.

Seriously, though ... ingesting Pheromones? Have I missed something these last couple years?

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2009 8:22 PM by Bosshank.)
12-28-2009 8:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

jvkohl
Expert

12-28-2009 8:26 PM

If you've followed the human VNO controversy, you probably haven't missed much. The concept of human pheromones has already been bastardized beyond any reasonable limit. Ingesting them may be the wave of the future that marketers can ride into oblivion (but I doubt it, now that the word is out on the OMG eye drops).

James

(12-28-2009 8:21 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  Seriously, though ... ingesting Pheromones? Have I missed something these last couple years?

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

(12-28-2009 6:19 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  

Alright damnit!  Guess it's time for me to put Androstenone and Copulins in nasal spray type applicators and sell them as Instant Orgasams for men and women!  :P

Actually...that would be more realistic Big Grin 

Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-28-2009 8:51 PM

This is as bad as the patent for pheromone laced pastry I saw a short while ago.

Effects? None. LOL. Jeebus, people that make inventions like this are stoopid.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2009 8:51 PM by Diane999.)
12-28-2009 8:51 PM
jvkohl
Expert

12-28-2009 9:38 PM

(12-28-2009 8:51 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  This is as bad as the patent for pheromone laced pastry I saw a short while ago. Effects? None. LOL. Jeebus, people that make inventions like this are stoopid. Diane

Lest we forget, the folks at Erox/Pherin/Human Pheromone Sciences invented the equipment used to show effects on the human VNO, which also was largely something they invented. Winnifred Cutler invented the "co-discoverer" of human pheromones marketing approach. Her colleagues, who she may think are the other co-discoverers, deny discovering any human pheromones. But I noticed that Cutler now has a quarter-page ad in Playboy, so sales must be good. These folks are smart enough to make as much money as possible by altering the concept and attempting to tailor it to their story line.

James V. Kohl

12-28-2009 9:38 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

01-07-2010 1:00 PM

(12-28-2009 9:38 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  ... a quarter-page ad in Playboy, so sales must be good. ...

Not necessarially, Playboy is struggling to stay in business, right along with a lot of other publictions. Struggling means loweres advertising rates.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-07-2010 1:00 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Patent application: Where's Doty now? jvkohl 7 3,652 07-28-2011 6:49 PM
Last Post: jvkohl