Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best pheromone choices for On Stage performers?
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromone choices for On Stage performers?
12-13-2021 7:23 PM

Go with ASCEND man, don’t miss it.
And if you want more calming/relaxing and socializing then combo it with EST around 0.09 mcg as the whole dose.
You will be amazed

Meditate while you create your masterpiece of pheromone signature
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021 7:28 PM by Artist sam.)
12-13-2021 7:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

12-14-2021 2:31 AM

(12-13-2021 5:25 PM)TracerX Wrote:  How about True Love from LAL? If gets some emotions up, perfect for a guitar setting, or AV - Status vibe?

Not too much experience with TL from LAL. AV is great and I've done well playing the guitar with it but it can make some women lose their temper for no reason as it ages.

But right now AV is my first choice.

(12-13-2021 7:23 PM)Artist sam Wrote:  Go with ASCEND man, don’t miss it.
And if you want more calming/relaxing and socializing then combo it with EST around 0.09 mcg as the whole dose.
You will be amazed

Not an option as it has a1 and I'm prone to a1 depression. I will risk a1 products on weekends when I can recover, but tbh I'm looking for a daily wear pheromone.

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza4.wixsite.com/website

2) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

3) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021 2:36 AM by dsouza.)
12-14-2021 2:31 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2021 11:59 PM

My vote is also for Treasureful Shine and it is in spray form. The focus and positive energy from it is great. While not categorized as an Alpha product, i have found it is easy to take the lead with this on.
12-16-2021 11:59 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-17-2021 4:07 AM

(12-16-2021 11:59 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  My vote is also for Treasureful Shine and it is in spray form. The focus and positive energy from it is great. While not categorized as an Alpha product, i have found it is easy to take the lead with this on.

I have never used TS. Can you compare it to any other products out there? Is it anything like instant shine from AD? I understand what you might mean by additional focus but what do you mean by wanting to take the lead? In the social sense? Motivational sense? Productive sense? Remember I'm a musician/guitarist... I need focus during performances but also charisma to work the audience and pull in the babes.

Cheers!
D

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021 4:08 AM by dsouza.)
12-17-2021 4:07 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2021 8:55 PM

(12-17-2021 4:07 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I have never used TS. Can you compare it to any other products out there? Is it anything like instant shine from AD? I understand what you might mean by additional focus but what do you mean by wanting to take the lead? In the social sense? Motivational sense? Productive sense? Remember I'm a musician/guitarist... I need focus during performances but also charisma to work the audience and pull in the babes.

Cheers!
D

For me TS works best in the priductive sense. Now that i think about it something like Celebrity might be a better fit than TS for what you are looking for.

Honestly what draws me to TS the most is it Amplifies everything i have paired with it and why i lime it so much. TS is a little bit differant than IS from Androtics. IS to me was just straight hapoy sauce and seemed to work better to attract younger women to me where TS is more focus and an amplifier.
12-19-2021 8:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

12-26-2021 7:52 PM

Here's the thing. The music industry (which I'm in) in not really an intellectual industry. It's not like these performers have PHD's like lawyers , doctors, mathematicians etc.

Many famous billionaires who are musicians only had grade 9 education.

They worked the creative brain.

While practice is paramount to success and creative practice key to developing the side of the brain responsible for emotions , feel , empathy etc what pheromones would you pick that would aid in creativity?

Musicians for centuries have been relying on drugs and booze. It seems the top 50 guitarists in the world were all drug addicts or alcoholics. Coincidence?

I don't think so.

But say you don't want to go the root of fucking around with your brain with drugs.

What legal pheromones will give you an advantage in creativity, multitasking while performing, playing by feel, emotional playing and empathy, and increasing VIP status ?

Any takers?

12-26-2021 7:52 PM
zeroman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-27-2021 2:12 AM

(12-13-2021 7:37 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I loved VOODOO. But not the witchy shit... Creepy things started happening to my SO and I with the witchy shit. Things I'd rather not talk about.

It made me feel great and sleep well.. But it's more of social wouldn't you say? Great for public speaking as what you're into but not necessarily on stage guitarists.

I was also wondering about Celebrity? Designed for VIP feel. Wolf is an oldie but a goodie but I don't know how well these two make one focus on stage? AV also.

Now there's a difference between a VIP musician at a party and a musician PERFORMING... At a party you're relaxed, you want to socialize and mingle, you want disinhibition and hot women opening you if possible, you want sex etc... On stage you want technical mastery and charisma... Two different types of pheromones for two different types of environments on-stage performers are found in.

Hi @dsouza

Can you DM me regarding the witchy shit that you experienced with Voodoo.
After readung the Voodoo Thread i am on the verge of getting that monster.

Thanks
12-27-2021 2:12 AM
zeroman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-27-2021 2:17 AM

(12-26-2021 7:52 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Here's the thing. The music industry (which I'm in) in not really an intellectual industry. It's not like these performers have PHD's like lawyers , doctors, mathematicians etc.

Many famous billionaires who are musicians only had grade 9 education.

They worked the creative brain.

While practice is paramount to success and creative practice key to developing the side of the brain responsible for emotions , feel , empathy etc what pheromones would you pick that would aid in creativity?

Musicians for centuries have been relying on drugs and booze. It seems the top 50 guitarists in the world were all drug addicts or alcoholics. Coincidence?

I don't think so.

But say you don't want to go the root of fucking around with your brain with drugs.

What legal pheromones will give you an advantage in creativity, multitasking while performing, playing by feel, emotional playing and empathy, and increasing VIP status ?

Any takers?

Very interesting question. I had been thinking of this for a very long time as well.
I think it boils down to your belief in your self also. The more belief snd self esteem you have the more the VIP and Celebrity mixes amplify that. When giving of that vibe you need to own the vibe not just project it.

Its like a dog that looks very dangerous but wags his tail and plays with any stranger..
12-27-2021 2:17 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-28-2021 1:01 PM

Try TKO with just a tiny modicum of copulins under your nose.

Edited to add:
If Gladen were here, he'd tell you to let go your conscious self and just flow with the moment.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021 1:02 PM by Gladen.)
12-28-2021 1:01 PM
lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

12-28-2021 4:37 PM

I take two drops of AT before performing with the band on stage. Anything more than that makes me paranoid/likely to mess up the song.

Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
12-28-2021 4:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thread about which pheromones for which stage of female cycle? HappyGoSkillfully 5 2,772 10-25-2016 3:00 AM
Last Post: TrojanMagician
  The Day AFTER sex... Your top 3 pheromone choices dsouza 7 3,902 05-25-2016 3:36 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess