Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best party pheromone for young guys
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best party pheromone for young guys
02-17-2019 9:30 PM

For what its worth i'd actually recommend a linear strength routine instead.

You probably don't know, and probably won't value the information enough until its no longer opportune to act on it, but 17 is the best time to run something like this. For the next two years you'll be more hormonally androgenic and anabolic than you ever will be again in your life.

Actually, i got laid quite a lot for a 17 year old, more than anyone else in my graduating class at least, but if i could go back and give one recomendation, it wouldn't be mones.. it'd be to run the strength routine i've been using for the past year. I'm presently 205 lbs with a 425 deadlift, 385 squat, 285 bench. I could have achieved this in about 6-9 months of training at 17. Frankly, i think most basically athletic young men could. Strength and muscular hypertrophy are both highly developable over time for nearly everyone. They're one of those things that you can invest in to make yourself more attractive on a visceral, primal level.

I don't know what you're physical dimensions are presently, but for perspective at 184 cm i went from being 70 kg to 93 kg in the time since may. I'm not much fatter at all, mostly just way stronger and more muscular. In my experience this mattered a lot in college. I recommend it more than i recommend mones, tho i do still recommend mones, just not at 17.

I'd recommend mones to myself at 19 or 20, along with a bunch of other shit.
02-17-2019 9:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2019 2:39 PM

(02-17-2019 9:30 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  For what its worth i'd actually recommend a linear strength routine instead.

You probably don't know, and probably won't value the information enough until its no longer opportune to act on it, but 17 is the best time to run something like this. For the next two years you'll be more hormonally androgenic and anabolic than you ever will be again in your life.

Actually, i got laid quite a lot for a 17 year old, more than anyone else in my graduating class at least, but if i could go back and give one recomendation, it wouldn't be mones.. it'd be to run the strength routine i've been using for the past year. I'm presently 205 lbs with a 425 deadlift, 385 squat, 285 bench. I could have achieved this in about 6-9 months of training at 17. Frankly, i think most basically athletic young men could. Strength and muscular hypertrophy are both highly developable over time for nearly everyone. They're one of those things that you can invest in to make yourself more attractive on a visceral, primal level.

I don't know what you're physical dimensions are presently, but for perspective at 184 cm i went from being 70 kg to 93 kg in the time since may. I'm not much fatter at all, mostly just way stronger and more muscular. In my experience this mattered a lot in college. I recommend it more than i recommend mones, tho i do still recommend mones, just not at 17.

Thanks for the suggestions. I already work out using nearly the same routine with a lot of the same exercises.

LAL: Nude, Wolf, BW, AV, AQ, MAX-T-150
Pheremone Treasures: Swoon
Alpha Dream: L2K V1
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

(02-17-2019 9:30 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  For what its worth i'd actually recommend a linear strength routine instead.

Thanks for the suggestions. I already work out using nearly the same routine with a lot of the same exercises.

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2019 3:30 PM

(02-18-2019 2:39 PM)Pheronewbie Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestions. I already work out using nearly the same routine with a lot of the same exercises.

What routine are you referring to?
02-18-2019 3:30 PM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2019 1:11 PM

(02-18-2019 3:30 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  What routine are you referring to?

The routine you talked about. I myself use the testshock program

02-19-2019 1:11 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2019 5:49 PM

What routine did i talk about? You said "nearly the same routine," i never discussed a routine.

Testshock is geared towards 30+ men whose baseline testosterone is about half of what it was when they were 17. Thats not really a program for you.
02-19-2019 5:49 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2019 9:09 AM

(02-19-2019 5:49 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  What routine did i talk about? You said "nearly the same routine," i never discussed a routine.

Testshock is geared towards 30+ men whose baseline testosterone is about half of what it was when they were 17. Thats not really a program for you.

(02-19-2019 5:49 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  For what its worth i'd actually recommend a linear strength routine instead.

And I wouldn't mind some more testosterone either

02-21-2019 9:09 AM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2019 7:40 PM

Jee wow you got me.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 8:27 PM by arrhenius.)
02-21-2019 7:40 PM

Share This Thread