Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best mone that garners respect
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Best mone that garners respect
10-17-2020 4:58 AM

Hey guys, I would love some input!

I'm starting a new sales job soon. The whole place is filled with experienced closers and I'd like to make a good first impression as I'm not that experienced. We're talking telephone sales here and I'm trying to impress the men, not the women.

These are the mones I have at my disposal of which I believe that they would be able to give off a vibe that guys respect:
- Bad Wolf
- Nude Alpha
- Dirty Primitive
- Alpha Q
- Wolf
- Core

I'm currently leaning towards Alpha Q and DP.

Would like to get you guys' input as to which one of these worked best for you. Cheers.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
10-17-2020 4:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

RE: Best mone that garners respect
10-17-2020 6:37 AM

I haven't done good with Alpha stuff in the past, so I haven't touched many recently. The ones I did try (NA,AV,Ascend,Titan,etc) years ago would usually just shut everyone up in the workplace when I was around, creating awkwardness, i.e. not believable. It'd be like talking to brick walls sometimes with coworkers, strangers were a bit more believable of my vibe, but still overall not too great for me.

Core worked nicely for me, though I wouldn't consider it an 'alpha' product like the others out there since it's a very versatile tool of a product. Puts a very simple baseline respect/likeable/somewhat-social aura around me wherever I was. One of my favorite products, I've found 0 times I wouldn't wear it if nothing else.

Past week been using a couple sprays of Wolf and while it isn't everyone's ideal Alpha vibe, it works nicely in my favor at least. Coworkers had no problems adjusting to my new signature. Have had some both male and female coworkers really brighten up when they see me working with them for the day, engaging me all the time, asking my opinion on things, agreeing to my requests more. It's a very fun spin on the traditional Alpha product that I recommend young guys try out if other Alpha products don't work for them.
Connections in the past also helped seal some bonds with people who would otherwise not be so personal with me on a normal basis likely. Though I don't use it much these days since I've grown tired a bit of hearing life stories a lot of the time that often drop the mood a bit. Not an alpha product by itself, but can definitely attribute some power to one.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 6:39 AM by XyzN.)
10-17-2020 6:37 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-17-2020 2:07 PM

I agree with the point XyzN made.

As the rookie in a new job, painting yourself as the Lord of the Manor in a strong Alpha/ dominant visage is kind of like digging a ditch with dynamite. You might dig the ditch, might blow yourself, maybe even both. If you take a group of entrenched people and come in, as an outsider, giving off the aura that you intend to exert your manly dominion over everyone; that could very well bode extremely ill for you.

For such an endeavor I'd probably recommend a light alpha with social aspects, or light and fun alpha product. A light alpha pheromone will paint you as a man of action with strong character, and a real go-getter with endless potential; but not evoke other's aggression or status-in-the-pack responses.

To that end, I have recently tried and reviewed a product called MVP from LPMP. I found it to be a light and mild alpha with a touch of fun, comfort, and social vibes. Something like that, that projects strength of character and boundless proficiency might be just up your alley.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-17-2020 2:07 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2020 3:27 PM

Something that tells people you can be trusted. Start with Trust then you can combo it with a alpha product.

Over 12+ years of pheromone experience, when it comes to getting a new job or being promoted. Nothing beats androsterone + beta nol. 1 part androsterone to 3 parts beta nol. Yes as simple as that. No need for extremely fancy products, but given what you have I'll say core + a drop of wolf
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 3:27 PM by Indi-player.)
10-17-2020 3:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

10-18-2020 2:29 AM

Really appreciate all the responses guys

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
10-18-2020 2:29 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

10-18-2020 5:22 AM

(10-17-2020 3:27 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Something that tells people you can be trusted. Start with Trust then you can combo it with a alpha product.

Over 12+ years of pheromone experience, when it comes to getting a new job or being promoted. Nothing beats androsterone + beta nol. 1 part androsterone to 3 parts beta nol. Yes as simple as that. No need for extremely fancy products, but given what you have I'll say core + a drop of wolf

By the way are we talking alpha androsterone here?

Current Collection

Testers
10-18-2020 5:22 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2020 8:41 AM

(10-18-2020 5:22 AM)Jawline Wrote:  By the way are we talking alpha androsterone here?

Yes sir.

Or if you have beta Androsterone, 2 parts of that with 1 part of none does the trick too.
10-18-2020 8:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best respect? illmatic90 15 2,558 07-02-2019 5:32 PM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  straight up respect? Vinzanity 14 4,489 11-04-2013 2:06 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  Respect Mone Flyoff SS108 33 9,892 01-14-2013 10:43 AM
Last Post: peter piper