Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best mixing ratio of Cologne to Pheremone product..
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best mixing ratio of Cologne to Pheremone product..
01-15-2013 8:59 PM

(01-14-2013 6:39 PM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Cool, thanks for that I've now ordered a bottle of this and think I will try the same.

One of the companies advised me the total value of pheromones for the 7ml New Pheromone Additive is 2.5 mg. Then I've read Ascend XS for example has 42.80 mg pheromones per 15ml bottle.

My maths may be a little off here but at that concentration doesn't that make the New Pheromone Additive 1/8 the strength even before diluting with cologne? With such extremes both ways im wondering is Ascend over-kill or is New Pheromone Additive under-dosed?

They have different pheromones in them. I don't know if either product have the quantity of individual pheromones revealed to the public. You may get the urge to assume that ascend has more of the pheromones you want than found in New Pheromone Additive, or is stronger, or is automatically a better deal, but there's a few problems with assuming that.

1. Some ingredients may not be disclosed.
2. We don't know how much of each ingredient.
3. Some pheromones are a lot cheaper than others, ie DHEA/DHEAS.
4. Some pheromones can be heavily dosed without overdosing.
5. Some pheromones do not need to be heavily dosed to have the desired effect.
6. They are for quite different purposes, ascend is an alpha product, maybe it would be better to compare evolvexs and New Pheromone Additive.

You may feel tempted to go with ascend just because it has higher pheromone count, but I think that alone should not be the deciding factor. I have ascend, evolve, and "edge" from the same company that makes New Pheromone Additive, and I like edge just as much as the other two
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 9:01 PM by veramis.)
01-15-2013 8:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2013 10:01 PM

(01-15-2013 8:32 PM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Ah okay thanks. Just to give me some reference how many sprays do you use with a stronger scent for example?

With the stronger covers I dose/mix to try and not use more than two sprays on initial application and to stop the scent getting out of hand on single spray topups.

The lighter, lower dose covers I mix for more flexible use and to take in to account that they can't hold so much New Pheromone Additive without getting smelly after a while. This allows two to three sprays in daytime and up to seven or eight in the clubs/ongoing to pups etc..

And if you are thinking on getting Ascend, I can say its a very different product to New Pheromone Additive but the two complement each other very well indeed. The Ascend status/discrete sexiness is beefed-up nicely by New Pheromone Additive's raunch, ESP with the Ascend + cops, which is the first product of its kind that I've been able to use effectively. Great combo! Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 10:03 PM by polarvoid.)
01-15-2013 10:01 PM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2013 11:27 PM

(01-15-2013 8:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  All mones are not created equal my friend and do not abide by the laws of mere mgs. Here you are comparing apples to oranges. (Cheetahs to elephants to stick with an african-based lacroy theme)

New Pheromone Additive is one of the most complex and mysterious products ever produced. Even to this day I see different shades of this product come to light.

Kangaroos to Koalas in my language? lol.. Ah okay then, thats good to know I figured this may have been the case. I've ordered both of these now to try out as stand alone products as this will be my first foray into mones Smile

Would it be a good or bad idea to try out New Pheromone Additive and Ascend XS together? (after initially testing on their own)
01-15-2013 11:27 PM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2013 11:32 PM

(01-15-2013 8:59 PM)veramis Wrote:  They are for quite different purposes, ascend is an alpha product, maybe it would be better to compare evolvexs and New Pheromone Additive.

Ah okay, so New Pheromone Additive is considered more of a social mone where as Ascend is more of an alpha product?

Thanks for all the advise guys appreciate it Smile

(01-15-2013 10:01 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  And if you are thinking on getting Ascend, I can say its a very different product to New Pheromone Additive but the two complement each other very well indeed. The Ascend status/discrete sexiness is beefed-up nicely by New Pheromone Additive's raunch, ESP with the Ascend + cops, which is the first product of its kind that I've been able to use effectively. Great combo! Smile

Bee-u-di-full! I ordered both of these the other day Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 11:34 PM by Crusher_.)
01-15-2013 11:32 PM
thundr
Vendor

01-16-2013 12:19 AM

(01-15-2013 11:32 PM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Ah okay, so New Pheromone Additive is considered more of a social mone where as Ascend is more of an alpha product?

Ascend is a status product.
New Pheromone Additive is pure fuck sauce nothing really overly social about it

You have been given some good advice but here's the best advice I can give you.. you are overthinking things. LOL
I mean that in the best way man bc I was full of questions when I was new but I got no real answers until i actual took the shit into the field. Ratios, mixes, concentrations, mgs.. all fine and well but its actual experience and testing that allows for you to unlock the most potential. Keep it basic, keep an open mind and tinker along the way. One product, mix, concentration, ratio may work well for some yet fail for others.

Reviews and advice are merely a generalized roadmap based on personal experience and testing, it is you that walks the road. There is no perfect ratio, no perfect product. You have to find what works for you and sweet spot it. Then realize its only 10% of your actual interaction. Focus the other 90 on yourself and how you want to bend the world to meet your demands.

Every body is different. All physiological chemistry has subtle nuances. Get a rough idea based on reading reviews of what product does what, then slop the stuff on and see what it does. Dont concern yourself with the complexities of it all just yet, have fun then work on the rest as it comes.
01-16-2013 12:19 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Unregistered

01-16-2013 12:24 AM

(01-15-2013 12:28 AM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Another question I just thought of, how many sprays of the combined cologne/New Pheromone Additive have you found adequate to see results?

Also what cologne do you mix yours with?

Hey Crusher - I use Zirh Ikon as a cover and love it. Not too heavy on the pocket book, about $55 USD at Macy's.

Total sprays...I only use 2 full sprays. I should tell you I bought a small silver atomizer from Sephora ($3.50) which is only 3ml.

What I had to do was measure 1 part New Pheromone Additive to 4 parts cologne. Usually I will use about 30mcg of Androstadienone and I get so many hits that are obvious I almost bust up laughing. Since then I have used 5ml togo bottles and was able to exactly measure 1ml of New Pheromone Additive to 4ml of cologne.

New Pheromone Additive + A1 = WOW! That guy is fuckin HOT!
01-16-2013 12:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2013 3:16 AM

(01-16-2013 12:24 AM)andromun Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive + Androstadienone = WOW! That guy is fuckin HOT!

i get that with m512... crazy oil i all it/

New Pheromone Additive when ever i wear it mrs piper is all loved up and wants cuddles and sex ...
01-16-2013 3:16 AM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2013 4:37 PM

(01-16-2013 12:19 AM)thundr Wrote:  Ascend is a status product.
New Pheromone Additive is pure fuck sauce nothing really overly social about it

Every body is different. All physiological chemistry has subtle nuances. Get a rough idea based on reading reviews of what product does what, then slop the stuff on and see what it does. Dont concern yourself with the complexities of it all just yet, have fun then work on the rest as it comes.

Fuck sauce you say? Interesting... Big Grin
I thought it was the other way around but this is good to know ;)

Yeah sure I understand everyone is going to have different experiences with different amounts, products and so on.
I've just been trying to establish a base line of what other people have found effective and adjust accordingly for myself from there

(01-16-2013 12:24 AM)andromun Wrote:  What I had to do was measure 1 part New Pheromone Additive to 4 parts cologne. Usually I will use about 30mcg of Androstadienone and I get so many hits that are obvious I almost bust up laughing. Since then I have used 5ml togo bottles and was able to exactly measure 1ml of New Pheromone Additive to 4ml of cologne.

New Pheromone Additive + Androstadienone = WOW! That guy is fuckin HOT!

Haha nice, do you use Androstadienone with a dropper or atomizer?

Another quick noob question here, when people talk about using a cover scent cologne do you spray it directly over the area that you have applied the pheromone to or to a different area just to mask the smell of the pheromone?

Does the cologne help or hinder the projection on the pheromone?
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 4:41 PM by Crusher_.)
01-16-2013 4:37 PM
thundr
Vendor

01-16-2013 5:15 PM

Yep. Fuck sauce. It can also be a repellant. New Pheromone Additive is the most unpredictable of all the mone products and it takes some time to learn its complexities.

When I was first starting out Pheroman once told me New Pheromone Additive is like a multi-headed hydra. I cant really think of a more accurate description than that. Hits come in the form of all shapes and sizes, positive and negative, and from all directions. Wearing New Pheromone Additive is an experience for sure. Its in my top 3 products on the fun meter.

When first using New Pheromone Additive things can seem very erratic until you get some experience with it. One minute a chick is ignoring you and the next her friend is on the couch making out with you apologizing for being so wet. True story. Its some weird shit.

From personal experience best to let it do its thing and swim with the current not against it. Learn how to roll with what it delivers. Even a negative reaction is still a hit and can be turned into a positive with some skillful steering. Took me awhile to learn this the hard way even after some really solid advice beforehand.
01-16-2013 5:15 PM

Unregistered

01-16-2013 5:39 PM

(01-16-2013 4:37 PM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Haha nice, do you use Androstadienone with a dropper or atomizer?

Another quick noob question here, when people talk about using a cover scent cologne do you spray it directly over the area that you have applied the pheromone to or to a different area just to mask the smell of the pheromone?

Does the cologne help or hinder the projection on the pheromone?

I got my A1 from Gary (LAL) with a bulb dropper. I use 30mcg which comes out to 3 drops (I usually apply to the back of my neck).

When I use New Pheromone Additive + cover scent....I mix the two in an atomizer and let the mix sit for a week.

However, I as many mone users will get unscented mones and then use their own cologne right over it. Hope this answers your question.
01-16-2013 5:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mixing cologne and mones usage haggy 1 2,126 03-26-2016 12:49 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Mixing ALPHA product? KIMBA 13 6,550 04-01-2014 5:32 PM
Last Post: newyork
  Cologne+Pheromone mixing on skin stefdude 4 3,859 01-16-2014 7:20 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Mixing Cologne oils and N.A, N.PA, A-1? nervousteen 5 3,496 10-17-2013 2:32 AM
Last Post: eyeofra