Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best for improving relationship sexually
DrewZander
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best for improving relationship sexually
04-25-2021 12:16 PM

Hello everyone!

New to this. Can someone recommend one that can improve a relationship sexually? I mean sexual tension, build up, etc. I've been reading that Alpha Treasures is great for that. And also if AT is great can someone recommend a good scent for it?

Thanks in advance!
04-25-2021 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best for improving relationship sexually
04-25-2021 2:53 PM

I got nothing.

Usually I would say Voodoo, but after revisiting it and a couple of other products it seems like my actions/behavior were the major reasons behind any increasing sexual tension.

I guess get something that turns her on mentally, after she is its all up to you

≤ 8-9 months of testing: tlg, bw
≥ 5 months of testing: dienone
≤ 5 months of testing: glace, dheas, anol, nude, av, npa
≥ 2 months of testing: voodoo, xist, taboo, tko, impi red, anone, tl
≤ 1 month of testing: na, m3x, evolve, sob, ng, bliss, cohesion, goa, captain, wolf, aq, cn, imprint
04-25-2021 2:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-25-2021 11:57 PM

I would agree that actions do speak louder than pheromones. Wanted Man or Heart Throb from LPMP, M3X or Dionysos, or even TITAN from Apex, Alpha Treasures is also a good one for being a sexually attractive VIP.

(04-25-2021 2:53 PM)Stories Wrote:  I got nothing.

Usually I would say Voodoo, but after revisiting it and a couple of other products it seems like my actions/behavior were the major reasons behind any increasing sexual tension.

I guess get something that turns her on mentally, after she is its all up to you

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-25-2021 11:57 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

04-26-2021 12:12 AM

oooooo. Yes, if you’re going with Apex products definitely check out Dion. It’s my favorite product out of everything Apex still sells.

≤ 8-9 months of testing: tlg, bw
≥ 5 months of testing: dienone
≤ 5 months of testing: glace, dheas, anol, nude, av, npa
≥ 2 months of testing: voodoo, xist, taboo, tko, impi red, anone, tl
≤ 1 month of testing: na, m3x, evolve, sob, ng, bliss, cohesion, goa, captain, wolf, aq, cn, imprint
04-26-2021 12:12 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-26-2021 8:45 AM

Stories and Snoopy have the right of it in their comments: it is YOU plus the pheromones. Who and what you are radiates outward from us much more brightly and intensely than our pheromone enhancements.

Typically if a relationship has has lost the naughty side to romance it is because both parties forgot their Killer Dwarfs...they are not keeping the spirit alive. The biggest help is once more treating her exactly as you did when you two first met. This takes patience and time, and the ability to not keep score (just because you did cool-thing X, Y, & Z does not mean that she is obliged to get horny and to refresh her attitude towards you). But re-centering and refocusing back into that amazing guy you were when you first met goes most of the distance on its own. (I know, most people feel and believe, thus know, that they are exactly the same guy she fell for; this is not true, no matter how much we convince ourselves that it is).

For pheromone boosts, I agree with the other suggestions (including Voodoo) but would also add that recent testing has shown that Casanova has excellent promise in this regard; and, of course, TLG was designed to be a relationship reset mix and it does rekindle the closeness, bonding, and intimacy aspects quite well with just enough sexuality thrown in to get her motor revving down the bedroom highway.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2021 9:42 AM by Gladen.)
04-26-2021 8:45 AM

Share This Thread