Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best all around product ever
Amann
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best all around product ever
01-07-2015 2:48 PM

I gotta go with Instant Gentleman. It's probably my go to mone now. It's something that I rarely see posted ..even on AD forums yet it is fantastic. It's masculine, social and gives off a slightly sexual vibe.

By itself it's great but in a mix it's even stronger.....I tried a mix from the AD board by still18 of:

2x IG
2X Ammo
2x IH

Never have I had so many hit in my life. Girls staring at me like I was George Clooney. This was in central London...and have very similar results elsewhere.
01-07-2015 2:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-08-2022 6:00 PM

Not to revive a dead post, but I signed in just to comment on Thundr's comments.

I read through a lot of these posts on the forum.. and I always look forward to Thundr's comments and posts since they are so thoughtful. This kind of commentary is especially rare here since a lot of people seem to have some kind of aversion or allergy to thinking.

Brother, you don't need to resort to these 1990's "tactics".. they're outdated, insincere, and more importantly very obvious to anyone with a social IQ above 80. Best case scenario you get some temporary gain.. and worst case scenario you make the stomach hurt of someone that held you in high esteem.

Like mentioned above, I've always enjoyed your more thoughtful threads and replies. I've also seen you exercise a lot of sincerity, patience, and good naturedness toward others as well.

Anyway, just felt inspired to write this.
Hope this message finds you well <3
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022 6:04 PM by Klaus Nine.)
09-08-2022 6:00 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-09-2022 4:36 PM

Lots of people pick XIST.

Are all of you using it for relationships on your SO's or wives, gf's etc?

Anyone successfully used it for meeting , dating, and sleeping with NEW women on a regular basis?

Looking forward to what people have to say about XIST spray or oil (specifiy) and laying new chicks.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 12:07 AM by dsouza.)
09-09-2022 4:36 PM
CptnKielbasa
Veteran Lurker

Rep Post

09-21-2022 11:00 AM

(09-09-2022 4:36 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Lots of people pick XIST.

Are all of you using it for relationships on your SO's or wives, gf's etc?

Anyone successfully used it for meeting , dating, and sleeping with NEW women on a regular basis?

Looking forward to what people have to say about XIST spray or oil (specifiy) and laying new chicks.

Xist got no reaction from my wife. Best single product that had her wondering why she was acting the way she was had to be Bliss. I've been out for a while now but have a big bottle arriving today.

Current Stash

LAL
AV, Wolf, BW
LPMP
Tsai, Girl Nip, Unisexy, Legend, Voracious, Excalibur & Papi Chulo w/charisma, Heart Throb, TLG, Hunter Trapper
PXS
Love Boat oil, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo oil
True Pheromones
True Instinct, cops, True Opener
Testers
Swoon, THU, The Edge, A4NA, Possess
09-21-2022 11:00 AM

Share This Thread